Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry (41880 Views)

Director J .................... Young Vibrant Music Video Director / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? / A Nairalander That Has Just Released A Gospel Album Needs A Vibrant Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by safarigirl(f): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Plateau produced P-Square too
And Enugu produced Stormrex

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Alexyswiss(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
h
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Benin can neva be in dah list... Dy don swear for em... tongue.
Only Cynthia Morgan nd few become musicians. cheesy
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
What akure?we too have stars eg lord of ajasa etc lol
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by foxzy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mtchewww...notin endtime here buh it really makes no sense
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Leon2036(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
I quite agree with the list buh not cos of the music scene there buh cos of act they've produced buh it think if abuja wasn't the ftc then benin shoulda taken that spot
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by pus20yr: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
[size=38pt]if you want to include lagos.. You are going to say, the federation of Nigeria countries. [/size]
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by ThisMeansWAR: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
If Ibadan is not on that list ..

Dust bin straight..

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by akatekpe(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Benue Fa? 2face, Blackface, Terry G, H.I 6 Foot plus, A-Jay, and many more

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by ztar(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shey you guys know why I mentioned you?[/quote] .. grin[quote author=Elparaiso post=40720255]0720193]V.H
x grin grin grin grin

No.... Maybe uh noticed that we are rich dude..
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by isan(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ogun state don produce d likes of dj zeez kiss daniel, sheyman and the late dagrin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by vault(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
katsina......
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by xreal: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
so Abuja could make it on the list.
I know the StylePlus are based their.

Actually, I opened this thread to check for Plateau State.
Thumbs up to the op.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by 9Ace: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
EFCC headquarters should be on the list. A-list canaries are currently serenading the whole country with the baddest lyrically sick tunes non-stop.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Airforce1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
PLANETMARS:
For where andy blaze dey recognised as talented artist mean say my bros Airforce1 own don kpafuka.
Airforce1 when u go blow?
I'm not port hacourt based

Stop acting like a fool.

Youre an old man.
Respect yourself.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
I would have been surprised if Enugu didn't make it.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Chukazu: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
can one talk about music in Nigeria without mentioning of Aba and Onitcha?
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
oluface:
[size=20pt]i want to comment but i am shy.. can someone please tell me how to comment[/size]
first have u filled all their require data accordingly,...if yes then study d following rules , u will makr ur way
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Jidibia(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Benue State should be on that list
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by musicwriter(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
YuzedoWife:
5. Abuja

The FCT boasts one of the most vibrant music industries in the state and is home to quite a lot of top notch concerts and shows although most of its performing artistes are from other states. It boasts of been the base of top artistes like Tekno, Zdon etc before their move

4. Plateau

Plateau is another vibrant northern state which takes a fore place when it comes to the affairs of a musical industry in Nigeria. Despite the violence in recent times prevalent in the state, it has been no excuse for avoidance of concerts, gigs and music all round in this state which boasts of talented artistes and is notable for having produced ice Prince, M.I, Jesse Jagz and still boasts of talented upcoming acts like Marcel Rhymes in recent times. J-Town is musically carried!

3. Port Harcourt

This city's music industry has contributed an influx of artistes into the Lagos scene and such artistes in this case include Timaya, Burna Boy, Mr 2kay etc. It is a city that boasts of a very electrifying nightlife and plays host to quite a number of good concerts and the music industry boasts of top talented acts like duncan Mighty, Knowledge, Bukwild, Andy Blaze, Mr Robinson etc.

2. Enugu

This eastern city has the 2nd most vibrant music industry in the country and this is evident also in the role it has played in the nurturing of top Igbo talents in the Nigerian music scene like illBliss, Phno, Flavour, Runtown etc. Currently it still plays host to top acts like Bosalin, Slow Dogg and gets a respectable amount of concerts in the country.

1. Lagos

"If you don blow here, you don blow for the whole naija"
This statement is all you have to hear to understand why Lagos is number one. The Music industry without Lagos is dead in Nigeria, it is the base of all artistes who want to be known nationwide and has bred too many top acts in the country. The biggest shows, awards and trends happen here and it is the number 1 musically vibrant state in Nigeria.

Source : Me...

Owerri in Imo state is another city that have a vibrant music industry. I've listened to lots of music coming out of there and I think they have really good talented music producers over there. I think I'll be going there in the coming year to record one track of song. The problem in Nigerian music industry today though, is nobody seems to be a reggae producer anymore, because every musician now do azonto dance.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Alezy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Where is warri? ? the home of music and comedy??

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by patrick89(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Enugu could be rival to lagos if only they have media houses like sound city, hiptv etc
Enugu acts are too talented raw talents I mean! The music producers aree mostly from there,

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by hertheytheydgee(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Skanas:

Na so me reason am too oOoo...Jaytown should take dat spot...

Na kaduna lagos and jos come my mind o
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by cbjonstage(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
DICKtator:
How come Kebbi isn't on the list?
grin grin grin grin
I expecting u say zamfara or borno grin
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
YuzedoWife:
5. Abuja

The FCT boasts one of the most vibrant music industries in the state and is home to quite a lot of top notch concerts and shows although most of its performing artistes are from other states. It boasts of been the base of top artistes like Tekno, Zdon etc before their move

4. Plateau

Plateau is another vibrant northern state which takes a fore place when it comes to the affairs of a musical industry in Nigeria. Despite the violence in recent times prevalent in the state, it has been no excuse for avoidance of concerts, gigs and music all round in this state which boasts of talented artistes and is notable for having produced ice Prince, M.I, Jesse Jagz and still boasts of talented upcoming acts like Marcel Rhymes in recent times. J-Town is musically carried!

3. Port Harcourt

This city's music industry has contributed an influx of artistes into the Lagos scene and such artistes in this case include Timaya, Burna Boy, Mr 2kay etc. It is a city that boasts of a very electrifying nightlife and plays host to quite a number of good concerts and the music industry boasts of top talented acts like duncan Mighty, Knowledge, Bukwild, Andy Blaze, Mr Robinson etc.

2. Enugu

This eastern city has the 2nd most vibrant music industry in the country and this is evident also in the role it has played in the nurturing of top Igbo talents in the Nigerian music scene like illBliss, Phno, Flavour, Runtown etc. Currently it still plays host to top acts like Bosalin, Slow Dogg and gets a respectable amount of concerts in the country.

1. Lagos

This statement is all you have to hear to understand why Lagos is number one. The Music industry without Lagos is dead in Nigeria, it is the base of all artistes who want to be known nationwide and has bred too many top acts in the country. The biggest shows, awards and trends happen here and it is the number 1 musically vibrant state in Nigeria.

@op e be like say u don forget say u don forget say p-square na confirmed j-town brought up ba?
Oya pick ur pen mek I help u with oda j-town musicians wey u no gree include for ur list: jeremiah gyang,p-square,ruby gyang...
Oya dey write ds ones 1st mek I sip something b4 I complete d list.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
YuzedoWife:
5. Abuja

4. Plateau

3. Port Harcourt

2. Enugu

1. Lagos

Of course dey can't omit 042

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by drealzum(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jtown is the capital of music in northern nigeria. Some people say onyeka owenu started there. But aside the p square,m.i,ice prince,jese jags,young l and all others that we know from jos,jos also boast of gospel artiste like panam pasi paul,jeremiah gyang and host of others.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by pojophilius(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
dis op no well undecided undecided,,,ogun state wey produce dbanj,kswitch,olamide,dagrin,sheyman,reminisce,eldee,,u dy dia dy give us endtime states,,,iamlooseweight

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by lebete3000: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
dangerzone:
Abuja should not even be on that list,so fake plastic morafuker wanabe in that city

Abuja's fakeness nauseates me...I prefer Kano to Abuja sef!
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by HowAreYou(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
PLANETMARS:
For where andy blaze dey recognised as talented artist mean say my bros Airforce1 own don kpafuka.
Airforce1 when u go blow?
grin
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Raiders: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Port Harourt is not a state
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With The Most Vibrant Music Industry by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
I rep 042 and I rep Enyimba city. Enyimba gave us Eriwa nwa mama aka Ruffcoin nwa Aba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / What Songs Make You Cry?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.