Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Who Is This Anti-christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Anti-christ? (1973 Views)

The Next Pope Is The Anti-christ / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Anti-christ? by hubreality(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2009
Who is this Anti-Christ? This is a common question in the world today! The word "anti" literally means "opposed to or against" and Christ meaning the Messiah, the anointed. Christ is also the Living Word. Then who is this Anti-Christ? It has nothing to do with sex, age, group or race but any formation be it Self(person), Science, or Religion that choses to oppose or go against the Word of God and the Power therein, is a typical Anti-Christ. An Anti-Christ will always oppose as it is written in the Scriptures just like the devil. An anti-Christ is one inspired and sent by the devil to oppose every move of God's Spirit amongst the chosen. In the world today, these set of formations are spreading every corners just as the Word is spreading. What are they objectives of the Anti-Christ? To cause fear and unbelief in the earth; these elements are right there in your various churches, even here in the forums to discourage you of God's Word Who is ever Living and Active unto eternity. Here is the good news; the devil is defeated already by the resurrection Power of Jesus Christ. Refuse to accept any beautiful lies of the devil in any form to oppose or go against the Scriptures and the present realities of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by jagunlabi(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2009
Not necessarily.Anti also means,"substitute".So an anti-christ can also mean the "substitute christ".
hubreality:

Who is the Anti-Christ? This is a very common question in the world today! The word "anti" literally means "opposed to or against"

Again,not entirely.The true meaning of the word "christ" is,"the awakened state of consciousness,of being",or a state of enlightenment.It is an awakened state of being,of consciousness.An eastern word for christ is the,"Buddha".
hubreality:

and Christ meaning the Messiah, the anointed. Christ is also the Living Word.

All the rest of your post is just your own personal opinion,ofcourse.It does not have to,and definitely is not the correct one.
As for the devil,this entity merely represent the EGO in mankind.It is the ego in man that wants attention,separation,wants to be right all the time,wants to be the only thing with the truth,wants enemies, wants to be the centre of the universe,etc.
Incidentally,the ego is what drives all the 3 abrahamic religions,including christianity,and that is why they all exhibit all these ego traits.
The state of christ is the state of no ego,the EGOLESS state of consciousness,the christ consciousness,the buddha nature.It is only in the egoless state that man finds peace of the kingdom of heaven,bliss and the highest form of compassion and altruism for all humanity.
So,guess who is the true anti-christ?The organized religions themselves due to their egoic nature.
hubreality:

Then who is this Anti-Christ? It has nothing to do with sex, age, group or race but any formation be it Self(person), Science, or Religion that choses to oppose or go against the Word of God and the Power therein, is a typical Anti-Christ. An Anti-Christ will always oppose as it is written in the Scriptures just like the devil. An anti-Christ is one inspired and sent by the devil to oppose every move of God's Spirit amongst the chosen. In the world today, these set of formations is spreading every corners just as the Word is spreading. What are they objectives of the Anti-Christ? To cause fear and unbelief in the earth; these elements are right there in your various churches, even here in the forums to discourage you of God's Word Who is ever Living and Active unto eternity. Here is the good news; the devil is defeated already by the resurrection Power of Jesus Christ. Refuse to accept any beautiful lies of the devil in any form to oppose or go against the Scriptures and the present realities of the Holy Spirit.

Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by MrCrackles(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2009
All i know is that, i am not the anti-christ!
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Tudor3(m): 6:51pm On May 31, 2009
ANTI-CHRIST: NOMINEES
T.B JOSHUA
CHRIS OYAKHILOME
REV. KING
BARRACK OBAMA
BAN KI MOON
and others. . . . .
Take your pick guys.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2009
I am the "Anti_Christ"- we are many,we rule the world

Ave satana!!!!! angry
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Diva1(f): 7:14pm On May 31, 2009
Some of ya'll are sick. undecided sad
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2009
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by MaiSuya(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2009
Tùdor:

ANTI-CHRIST: NOMINEES
T.B JOSHUA
CHRIS OYAKHILOME
REV. KING
BARRACK OBAMA
BAN KI MOON
and others. . . . .
Take your pick guys.

Hmmm. . .
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by hubreality(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2009
One who opposes and speaks against God's Word and the move of the Holy Spirit is the anti-Christ. The defeated devil(lucifer) has blinded they minds of some ignorant folks with his cheap and beautiful lies against the Scriptures and the Power therein. Resist these lies of the devil and he will flee, for God has not given us the Spirit of fear but He has given us the Spirit of Love, Power, and sound mind. They that know their God shall be Strong and do exploits. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by hubreality(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2009
One who opposes and speaks against God's Word and the move of the Holy Spirit is the anti-Christ. The defeated devil(lucifer) has blinded they minds of some ignorant folks with his cheap and beautiful lies against the Scriptures and the Power therein. Resist these lies of the devil and he will flee, for God has not given us the Spirit of fear but He has given us the Spirit of Love, Power, and sound mind. They that know their God shall be Strong and do exploits. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by AmAlone: 12:49am On Jun 01, 2009
jagunlabi:

Not necessarily.Anti also means,"substitute".So an anti-christ can also mean the "substitute christ".
Again,not entirely.[b]The true meaning of the word "christ" is,"the awakened state of consciousness,of being",or a state of enlightenment.It is an awakened state of being,of consciousness.An eastern word for christ is the,"Buddha".[/b]All the rest of your post is just your own personal opinion,ofcourse.It does not have to,and definitely is not the correct one.
As for the devil,this entity merely represent the EGO in mankind.It is the ego in man that wants attention,separation,wants to be right all the time,wants to be the only thing with the truth,wants enemies, wants to be the centre of the universe,etc.
Incidentally,the ego is what drives all the 3 abrahamic religions,including christianity,and that is why they all exhibit all these ego traits.
The state of christ is the state of no ego,the EGOLESS state of consciousness,the christ consciousness,the buddha nature.It is only in the egoless state that man finds peace of the kingdom of heaven,bliss and the highest form of compassion and altruism for all humanity.
So,guess who is the true anti-christ?The organized religions themselves due to their egoic nature.

All this Bastard pipu wey dey come Nairaland con teach us Words and Meaning chey you forget say na internet we dey abi!

http://ardictionary.com/Christ

Christ 1
Definition: The Anointed; an appellation given to Jesus, the Savior. It is synonymous with the Hebrew Messiah.

christ 2
Definition: any expected deliverer

Christ 3
Definition: a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)

BASTARD!
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by bindex(m): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2009
Am Alone:

All this Bastard pipu wey dey come Nairaland con teach us Words and Meaning chey you forget say na internet we dey abi!

http://ardictionary.com/Christ

Christ 1
Definition: The Anointed; an appellation given to Jesus, the Savior. It is synonymous with the Hebrew Messiah.

christ 2
Definition: any expected deliverer

Christ 3
Definition: a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)

BASTARD!

This wannabe descendant of the mythical Abraham is fighting for Jesus grin grin
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by AmAlone: 12:54am On Jun 01, 2009
jagunlabi:

Again,not entirely
.The true meaning of the word "christ" is,"the awakened state of consciousness,of being",or a state of enlightenment.It is an awakened state of being,of consciousness.An eastern word for christ is the,"Buddha".
All the rest of your post is just your own personal opinion,ofcourse.It does not have to,and definitely is not the correct one.

As In this guy na BASTARD!!! grin grin grin grin
Ha ha! jus dey job boys here! Rofl!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Anti-Christ
simply means against Christ!
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by AmAlone: 12:57am On Jun 01, 2009
bindex:

This wannabe descendant of the mythical Abraham is fighting for Jesus grin grin

SEE THIS FOOL!!!
WHAT HAS WHAT I WROTE GOT TO DO WITH FIGHTING FOR CHRIST?

I'M JUS PROVIN IS ASS WRONG!
It Cyber Baby Boy--------Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! grin
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by deebrain(m): 2:37am On Jun 01, 2009
Thanks for this post.
The Anti-Christs are any group of persons that Opposses the personality or the power of the Christ and it is as simple as that.
The Anti-Christ {which many people actually relate to the world leader described by the bible as the beast} is actually one who becomes the icon of this meaning, in other words one that OPENLY DENOUNCES CHRIST and because of some circumstances of his period is accepted and endorsed by all the people {also probably because he is able to drive home some points with signs and wonders},

All the same, we should not forget the key words when looking for THIS ANTI-CHRIST and it should be as clear to everyone as the name defines, OPEN OPPOSTION TO THE PERSONALITY AND POWER OF THE CHRIST.

Now as someone listed some names of some pastors and politicians, hmmmm but which one has denied the power of christ in their miracles?
The anti-christ is not the same as phony people as the person{just as Jesus did not deny himself} would not also deny himself too. He would actually be a very outspoken person about his views and reason why he opposses Christ which unfortunately many will accept because of its "acceptable" and "provable" evidence.
If i personally were to start looking or making guesses, i will look out for great authors instead of politicians or pastors { BUT I AM NOT EXCUSING THEM! ANY ONE JUST COULD BE} Thants why we should study and always be on the look out.

I like this thread.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by alphamode(m): 3:10am On Jun 01, 2009
ONE WORLD ORDER!!!!!Major player:America, Underground inspiration:Britain, PawnS:Bush family, Barrack Obama,  Kofi Annan,  etc
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by hubreality(m): 6:39am On Jun 01, 2009
Looking at world leaders now is a far look and could be very deceitful. Anyone who openly opposes the personality, Lordship of Jesus Christ and His Words(Scriptures) already bears the mark unknownly and is damned together with him. Wise men still seek Christ.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by jagunlabi(m): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2009
Bastard?What a reaction to a personal opinion.Now there is an anti-christ reaction if i ever see one.Your ego is working full time as i can see. wink
Am Alone:

As In this guy na BASTARD!!! grin grin grin grin
Ha ha! jus dey job boys here! Rofl!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Doyin77: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2009
:oI think you can mention any name you want to mention or even mention your own pastor if you want, or even your president if you want but i think you have mistakingly mentioned one person which is T.B. Joshua, and for you to mention this name i think you need to add your name as part shocked of anti-chirst. since you have the gift to identify anti-christ. you must also possessed the spirt of anti-christ. Cos all i have being hearing about tb. Joshua is doing good to people, proclaming the gospel of Jesus christ. All he does and i have seen those that he had really imparted to their lives, both locally and internationlly. you better stop all this lies and blasphemy cos is not going to fetch you any naira, instead weigh you down guys. I think i will also advise you to stop reading all those ocult book as not to corrupt your mind bros.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by KAG: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
If it's Jesus, then that would be Elizabeth. kiss you know, aunty, anti, get it? Aw, never mind.

Seriously, though, if nominations are going for the role, can I put my name up? I hear you get to do stuff with dragons, plagues, and the like. Sounds like fun. I like teh lulz.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Said1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
Plz I do not understand this BUDDHA of a thing what is CHRIST got to do with BUDDHA. jagunlabi
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by yommyuk: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2009
1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:7
Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by deebrain(m): 1:06am On Jun 06, 2009
KAG:

If it's Jesus, then that would be Elizabeth. kiss you know, aunty, anti, get it? Aw, never mind.

Seriously, though, if nominations are going for the role, can I put my name up? I hear you get to do stuff with dragons, plagues, and the like. Sounds like fun. I like teh lulz.

Hmmm, i have already entered thy name as an applicant.
Ye shall be contacted if thou were chosen.
Thanks.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by jagunlabi(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2009
Thank you for the question,said.
Buddha is not a name of anybody unlike what most people think.It is a state of being,a state of consciousness,and that is what the word CHRIST also means.It means an enlightened state of consciousness,of being, just like the BUDDHA state.The title "christ" could be attached to any person who is enlightened or awakened,and it was used very commonly in the time Jesus suppossedly lived.We have been taught that the word "christ" belongs only to Jesus because he is the son of god,but this is totally wrong.
Said.:

Plz I do not understand this BUDDHA of a thing what is CHRIST got to do with BUDDHA. jagunlabi

Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by hubreality(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2009
What a lie inspired by the spirit of anti-Christ. Jesus Christ is not an imagination, state of consciouness or any carnal concepts but He is the Messiah and the anointed. Son of God who lived here on earth as a man, died and resurrected from death. He is now the King of Kings. Lord of Lords and Lord of Hosts. The Lord of my Soul.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by jagunlabi(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2009
Correction;The word, "Christ", is the state of consciousness,not Jesus Christ.Jesus christ is a fictitious gospel figure of worship.
Carnal concepts are as follows;
1)Jesus Christ
2)Messiah
3)The annointed one
4)The son of god
5)Resurrection from death
6)King of kings,lord of lords,lord of host,lord of your soul.

All these things are carnal concepts thought up by the carnal mind,or the ego.The number 6 proves that beyond doubt.
3)
hubreality:

What a lie inspired by the spirit of anti-Christ. Jesus Christ is not an imagination, state of consciouness or any carnal concepts but He is the Messiah and the anointed. Son of God who lived here on earth as a man, died and resurrected from death. He is now the King of Kings. Lord of Lords and Lord of Hosts. The Lord of my Soul.

Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by congoshine(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2009
I know who the Anti-christ is. . . . . , ,

See below

Its:
Osama bin hiding grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2009

angry angry angry Real people hate Jesus Christ
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Monicaa: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2009
ogaga4luv

Are u serious? what is all these?
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:08am On Jul 13, 2009
Im a "Proud (Anti_Christ)" from the meet up around the world. cool
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by hubreality(m): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2009
The anti-Christ spirit is already defeated by the resurrection power of Christ. Nothing strange about who goes against Christ(the living word) as its no news but the eternal damnation on this unruly spirit.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2009
The anti Christ cant be defeated,we are many! ,we are angry and preparing to terrorise Christianity.,now you're insisting Jesus christ the death boy resurrected from the grave?.,and even has a power to defeat what?. sad , going against jesus their are some reasons and if anything comes out of it,the authors of the bible should be hold responsible and blamed! .,what the hell are you saying?. wait!,our time is now.

hubreality:

The anti-Christ spirit is already defeated by the resurrection power of Christ. Nothing strange about who goes against Christ(the living word) as its no news but the eternal damnation on this unruly spirit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor TB Joshua Did Not Predict Michael Jackson's Death! / I Want Islamic Heaven / Who Was Helping Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.