Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter (35002 Views)

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Visit Seyi Law & His Wife (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by slimbless(f): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
The beautiful wife of Bright Okpocha popularly known as Basketmouth shared dis lovely pic on Instagram.
They really look nice I must say, and the little girl's pose is everything

https://www.instagram.com/p/-6lQqar42J/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by 4larrah(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Like mother,like daughter...Simply Beautiful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by MRLINGTON(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
REALLY ADORABLE

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by Damianbrown(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mehn na me for marry this woman, but dnt wory am coming for your daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by raayah(f): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Beautiful family.. Basket mouth is a blessed man

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by Tallesty1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Damianbrown:
Mehn na me for marry this woman, but dnt wory am coming for your daughter
Yerima Alert

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by OreoPaschal(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Money is good...Pretty woman enjoy your legal rights. BTW their daughter is the replica of her Dad... smiley

9 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by Damianbrown(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Yerima Alert
lol. No not now make she grow smal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by jejemanito: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
No be only mouth Basket get

The guy get eye!

See shape

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by Sommyangel(f): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
The poster above me... Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by Meriekriss: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Every picture on nairaland is nw adorable or cute..

The poster above Sommyangel, you need heavenly divine intervention in your life before it's too late.. Pls receive sense..

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by MrLexander(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice one.

MrLExander.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by techprepro(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Even the Poster is more adorable.

www.techprepro.com
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by bloomstar: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
ama be famous some day... ma music on de way
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by MrLexander(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sommyangel:
The poster above me... Receive sense
ur cute
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by Lordnewton1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
END TIME ........
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yet another celebrity photo thread.

Can someone tell me why Moderators keep showing us photos we've already seen, liked and commented on Instagram.
For us to repeat the same thing here again?

Makes no sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Photo thread again
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by FuckTheMod: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
We don hear
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by phemmylaw(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
the lady is beautiful.my own still dey somewhere now.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by emmyw(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
FuckTheMod:
We don hear
Nice handle you've got there. grin

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by onosprince(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Came to see if her forehead has deflated, nope still looking like okpor
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Who say money no good
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by justmenoni: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yh it's their kid but can they simply dress her properly a bit.

But wait must we copy copy everything from oyinbo?? The funniest thing Is dat we are going to copy then over beat these people...

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by NaLaugh: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by labakeJ(f): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cuties smiley
Re: Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter by leoweblinkblog(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice pics the've go there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Brings His Mother On Stage At His Show / Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest / Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.