Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 (6026 Views)

The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes / Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Kyase(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
The youth wing of the pan Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo has lauded former military Heads of States, General Ibrahim Babangida and General Yakubu Gowonfor their support for Igbo presidency.National President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo youth wing, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, in an interview with Vanguard, described the two former leaders as true elder statesmen.“A Nigerian President of Igbo extraction is desirable in 2019 after President Muhammadu Buhari. An Igbo presidency will boost the unity of Nigeria. FormerPresident Ibrahim Babangida said he will backan Igbo if he finds one; but we assured him and other Nigerians that Ndigbo have credible personalities who have the capacity to governNigeria", He saidBabangida had said in a recent interview that he willback an Igbo for the presidential seat in 2019 if he finds a credible personality.Similarly, Gowon had openly canvassed for an Igbo president to pilot the affairs of Nigeria in the nearest future.He explained that an Igbo presidency would finally heal the scars left by the unfortunate civil war and the marginalization of Ndigbo in the affairs of the nation.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/protest-will-continue-until-okorocha-ekweremadu-emerges-as-president-in-2019-%E2%80%93-ohanaeze-youths.149850/
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Damianbrown(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Igbos are too funny,I rili dy laf una

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by wasco24: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
angry
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Kyase(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Damianbrown:
Igbos are too funny,I rili dy laf una
They don't really know what they want.
Biafra or presidency?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Kyase(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Liftkid:

Crap!! crap! We don't need the presidency. Let them rule Nigeria for eternity. All we want is Biafra!
OK then you will get none

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Damianbrown(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Kyase:
They don't really know what they want. Biafra or presidency?
jus confused set of people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Kyase(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Damianbrown:
jus confused set of people
grin grin seriously

3 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Idrismusty97(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Liftkid:

Crap!! crap! We don't need the presidency. Let them rule Nigeria for eternity. All we want is Biafra!
Are you more relevant than the youth wing of the pan Igbo socio cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo?

3 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by texazzpete(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rubbish.

The presidency should be earned, not handed over on a platter.
Ask these guys which charismatic Igbo man they can name as a future presidential candidate and they'll stumble. Is it anyone's fault that the governors from the South east do not have a tenth of the popularity of the likes of fashola or even akpabio?

See how Akpabio is positioning himself strategically for a run at a highe office in the future. See the way El Rufai keeps making the news. How many Nigerians out there can even tell you the name of the current Governors of many of the SE states?

There is zero chance a south easterner will be a presidential candidate in either the APC or PDP in 2019.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
They should run under APGA and test their popularity. This IPOB Biafran blackmail is dead on arrival.

Seriously, they can protest till 2019, Nigeria will decide who will emerge President in 2019.

13 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by ERockson: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
Igbo will only become president only by quota system. Biafra or Presidency?

1 Like

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
ERockson:

What has those that produced president to show for their regions. They even seem worse off
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
So it's okorocha the non-performer and ekweremadu the forgery man that they want to push forward? grin

I thought they were happy that PDP has told them to vote a gworro chewing and kunnu sipping northerner in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by shizzy7(f): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
ERockson:

So when an Igbo man becomes President then you will become Nigerians again and citizens of the zoo you threaten to burn.

Those who died for your Biafra these past weeks just wasted their lives......

Okorocha of all people, even Jonathan will get more votes than that man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Rose2014: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
So it's okorocha the non-performer and ekweremadu the forgery man that they want to push forward? grin

I thought they were happy that PDP has told them to vote a gworro chewing and kunnu sipping northerner in 2019.

Something tells me Those guys are paid to put confusion in the struggle

Okorocha ko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
They should run under APGA and test their popularity. This IPOB Biafran blackmail is dead on arrival.

Seriously, they can protest till 2019, Nigeria will decide who will emerge President in 2019.
they've even scuttled such fantasy with this their secessionist protests.

Who will vote in an ibo man who will use the presidential powers to carve out of Nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Anticabal: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Just imagine these bastard ohaneze wants to reap where they did not sow. You want to use IPOB's sweat to negotiate and gain concessions. Who told you this is about Igbo presidency. After the presidency, then what?

Ohaneze should stay away from using IPOB as a shield or we Biafrans will declare them and their familes saboteurs and hang them in front of their parent's compounds. Enough!

2 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Kyase(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rose2014:

Okorocha ko
the struggle has always been a confused one.
So which do you prefer? Peter obi, willie Obiano or nnamdi kanu? Choose one.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by TimeManager(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
You Guyz Deserves Every Kicks And Sticks Thrown At You. Look At Them Hailing Northern Elders They've Always Detest. I Thought They Claim To Hate Islam And The North.
No Lie Only Truth!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by trapQ: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
when the SS leaders say no to biafra , y'all say they were paid to do so. When your own people say no Biafra y'all say they were paid... i thoughy yall hated Okorocha?? Confusion indeed.
Rose2014:

Okorocha ko

5 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by mofayodeyahoo: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
If Okorocha no fear, he fit give baba buhari good fight in APC primary, ndigbo deserve PDP presidential tickect for thier loyalty
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Rose2014: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
trapQ:
when the SS leaders say no to biafra , y'all say they were paid to do so. When your own people say no Biafra y'all say they were paid... i thoughy yall hated Okorocha?? Confusion indeed.

Yes anybody can be paid to sabotage a struggle- fact
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Rose2014: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
the struggle has always been a confused one.

So which do you prefer? Peter obi, willie Obiano or nnamdi kanu? Choose one.

Personally, I may not care much about either one( presidency or Biafra)
But the tone of this article to me appears like people being paid to put confusion in the Biafra protest. IPOB is protesting for Kanu's release and a referendum.Where is presidency coming from again? And if it's presidency, it's Okorocha that will represent Igbo interest? cheesy
I believe You're smart enough to read in between the line here but if u chose to be dumb, your choice not mine cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Meriekriss: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
These ppl are just disgracing us? See Okorocha that cnt govern a state properly wants to rule Nigeria.. Rubbish..

The only reason I am against Biafra is that it's still these present corrupt leaders that will rule so what's the need. Rubbish.. One Nigeria joor...
Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rose2014:

Yes anybody can be paid to sabotage a struggle- fact
even nnamdi kanu. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 by Rose2014: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
even nnamdi kanu. undecided
It's not impossible. That's my point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi / NDDC Scam: 12 Billion Naira Bridge Constructed By Akpabio Collapse In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.