Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... (78796 Views)

2016 Toyota Hilux Brand New Full Option Selling Cheap / Coaster bus rental in Lagos Nigeria: +2348092903328 / Nigerian USED Toyota COASTER Bus.just 870k 08169446319 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pre-order any vehicle of your choice at the comfort of your home or office, in a few weeks time you will have the vehicle delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. We are people of tested and proven integrity. A trial will convince you.

Hear are testimonies from our Niaraland clients.

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest[/b].
-Longeaton

Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you.
-greatqs

This is true, I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Dewmo

It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.

-FYsol

Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gimporters:
Pre-order this 2010 Toyota Hilux with 48000km mileage for #5.5m and get it delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria in less than 60days. Chat us up on 08109648616 to place your order now.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pre-order any vehicle of your choice at the comfort of your home or office, in a few weeks time you will have the vehicle delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. We are people of tested and proven integrity. A trial will convince you.

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest[/b].
-Longeaton

Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you.
-greatqs

This is true, I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Dewmo

It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.

-FYsol

Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Price Slash on All Pre-ordered Vehicles. A trial will convince you.

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gimporters:
Promo! Promo! Promo!
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Gimporters:
Take advantage of our Price Slash!
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Gimporters:
Price Slash on All Pre-ordered Vehicles. A trial will convince you.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Search out your dream vehicle on any of these sites: www.dubizzle.com, www.dubaicars.com, www.yallamotors.com and www.yzermotors.com, we will complete the process and deliver the vehicle to you anywhere in Nigeria. A trial will convince you.

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Gimporters:

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Gimporters:

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Gimporters:
Great vehicles at good rates.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Gimporters:
Price Slash!

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by adedapodvirus001(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Kistal Equipment Supplies Limited had since April 1998 been an accredited distributor of SKF (through SKF Nigeria Limited) and Esbelt SA, Barcelona (2003), a Spanish conveyor belt manufacturer and Lincoln SA Distributor (2014), Grundfos Pump (2016), Fixturlaser (2016), Oneprod (2017), TIMKEN (2017), Wearcheck (2017), UE Systems ( Dealer, 2017). As an accredited distributor of these companies, we are capable of offering your company the following products and trainings:

 SKF Bearings, plummer block housings and accessories, power transmission products (V-belts, timing belts, sprockets, flexible couplings, pulleys, chains), lubricants for bearings (low, medium, high and extremely high speed, load and temperature applications), mounting and dismounting tools and equipment for trouble free operations,
 Grundfos Pumps for industrial pumps such as dosing pumps, submersible pumps, pump for hot water applications, boiler vertical pumps e.t.c
 SKF/Lincoln Lubricating system products for Centralized automated or manual lubrication systems for mining, construction, commercial vehicles, agriculture, marine, processing plants and industrial sectors, spray lubrication systems for open gears, oil circulation systems of all types transfer pumps and material dispensing pumps, general lubrication equipment, grease fittings & accessories, complete pump-to-press ink systems e.t.c
 Esbelt PVC/PU/Mat food graded conveyor belts for horizontal and inclined applications; assortment of flat transmission belts in elastomer, nitrile, leather materials for graphic and textiles industry and profiles for cleating conveyor belts for transversal, longitudinal profile fixing including side walls. Esbelt Bucket elevator belts and accessories like plastic buckets and bucket bolts.
 Fixturlaser for laser shaft and belt alignment tool for precise alignment to prolong bearing and seal life, prevent energy loss and increase machine uptime.
 Wearcheck for oil and grease analysis including wear particle analysis, condition monitoring support, flow meters, double diaphragm pumps e.t.c.
 TIMKEN brand of bearings to promote ranges beyond SKF and also to provide options when availability is a challenge.
 UE Systems for ultrasound solutions to know the fault from onset and eliminate as fast as possible. Also available, are tools for condition based lubrication to ensure effective lubrication.
 BETA Utensils (Beta Tools, Italy) – Professional hand tools, Safety wears and shoes etc.

Our reputation is founded on the ability to deliver quality products right on-time and offer technical assistance to improve your confidence and doing things right the first time.

We assure you that our prices are competitive and our quality products supply cannot be compromised. We look forward to the opportunity of extending our competent and satisfactory services your Company.

Please accept our sincere appreciation for your kind attention.

Yours faithfully,
For: Kistal Equipment Supplies Limited

Adedapo Damilare.
Sales Engineer. 08106819260
Damilare.adedapo@kistalng.com
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
adedapodvirus001:
Kistal Equipment Supplies Limited had since April 1998 been an accredited distributor of SKF (through SKF Nigeria Limited) and Esbelt SA, Barcelona (2003), a Spanish conveyor belt manufacturer and Lincoln SA Distributor (2014), Grundfos Pump (2016), Fixturlaser (2016), Oneprod (2017), TIMKEN (2017), Wearcheck (2017), UE Systems ( Dealer, 2017). As an accredited distributor of these companies, we are capable of offering your company the following products and trainings:

 SKF Bearings, plummer block housings and accessories, power transmission products (V-belts, timing belts, sprockets, flexible couplings, pulleys, chains), lubricants for bearings (low, medium, high and extremely high speed, load and temperature applications), mounting and dismounting tools and equipment for trouble free operations,
 Grundfos Pumps for industrial pumps such as dosing pumps, submersible pumps, pump for hot water applications, boiler vertical pumps e.t.c
 SKF/Lincoln Lubricating system products for Centralized automated or manual lubrication systems for mining, construction, commercial vehicles, agriculture, marine, processing plants and industrial sectors, spray lubrication systems for open gears, oil circulation systems of all types transfer pumps and material dispensing pumps, general lubrication equipment, grease fittings & accessories, complete pump-to-press ink systems e.t.c
 Esbelt PVC/PU/Mat food graded conveyor belts for horizontal and inclined applications; assortment of flat transmission belts in elastomer, nitrile, leather materials for graphic and textiles industry and profiles for cleating conveyor belts for transversal, longitudinal profile fixing including side walls. Esbelt Bucket elevator belts and accessories like plastic buckets and bucket bolts.
 Fixturlaser for laser shaft and belt alignment tool for precise alignment to prolong bearing and seal life, prevent energy loss and increase machine uptime.
 Wearcheck for oil and grease analysis including wear particle analysis, condition monitoring support, flow meters, double diaphragm pumps e.t.c.
 TIMKEN brand of bearings to promote ranges beyond SKF and also to provide options when availability is a challenge.
 UE Systems for ultrasound solutions to know the fault from onset and eliminate as fast as possible. Also available, are tools for condition based lubrication to ensure effective lubrication.
 BETA Utensils (Beta Tools, Italy) – Professional hand tools, Safety wears and shoes etc.

Our reputation is founded on the ability to deliver quality products right on-time and offer technical assistance to improve your confidence and doing things right the first time.

We assure you that our prices are competitive and our quality products supply cannot be compromised. We look forward to the opportunity of extending our competent and satisfactory services your Company.

Please accept our sincere appreciation for your kind attention.

Yours faithfully,
For: Kistal Equipment Supplies Limited

Adedapo Damilare.
Sales Engineer. 08106819260
Damilare.adedapo@kistalng.com
Why not create a fresh thread where you can advertise your product?
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pre-order any vehicle of your choice at the comfort of your home or office, in a few weeks time,you will have the vehicle delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. We are people of tested and proven integrity. A trial will convince you.

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
You can count on us! We deliver on our promise.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gimporters:
Price Slash!
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2017

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Simplifying the business of vehicle importation. You can now seat back at the comfort of your home or office and pre-order any vehicle of your choice while we handle the rest. A trial will convince you because we are people of tested and proven integrity. We under promise and over deliver.

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gimporters:

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gimporters:
Do you need a bus or hilux? Chat us up on 08109646816.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2017

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 3:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Gimporters:
Take advantage of our Price Slash!
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Promo! Promo! Promo!

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2017
Gimporters:
We can help you get both new and foreign used Toyota Hilux, Hiace and Coaster bus from the United Arab
Emirates at the best rates ever.
Phone number: 08184703006. Whatsapp: 08109646816.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2017
Gimporters:

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Gimporters:
Price slash on All Pre-ordered Vehicles! Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity! Chat us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com for yours. A trial will convince you.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gimporters:
We can help you get both new and foreign used Toyota Hilux, Prado, Hiace and Coaster bus from the United Arab Emirates at the best rates ever.

HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?

We have decided to simplify the process of pre-ordering vehicles from the US, UAE and Germany through us into the under-listed steps for better understanding and transparency.

STEP 1: Search out your dream vehicle on www.dubizzle.com, www.dubaicars.com, www.yallamotors.com and www.yzermotors.com

STEP 2: Copy and Paste the link here on our thread or send it to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com

STEP 3: We will respond with a quotation on our thread or send you an email in less than 48hours.

STEP 4: Upon acceptance of our price, we will proceed to the buying stage, which entails a physical examination of the vehicle by our shipper in the UAE to ascertain the vehicle’s condition.

STEP 5: Once the vehicle is certified to be okay, we make payment immediately, pick up the vehicle and prepare all necessary documents for its shipment to Nigeria.

STEP 6: Few days before the vehicle berths at the Nigerian Seaport, we make all necessary arrangement for its clearing.
Note: Clearing takes between three (3) to five (5) working days or less.

STEP 7: Finally, the vehicle is cleared and delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.

Duration: Vehicles from the UAE takes between 45-60days delivery period.

Phone number: 08184703006. Whatsapp: 08109646816.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gimporters:
Price slash on All Pre-ordered Vehicles! Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity! Chat us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com for yours. A trial will convince you.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tell us what you want, we will take care of the rest.
Re: Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... by Gimporters: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pre-order vehicles with confidence and like never before. We are people of tested and proven integrity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (91) (Reply)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Car Water Spray Gun FREE Delivery / Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.