Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity (31687 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity by ORACULUM(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2009
CAN A GIRL STIL BE A VIRGIN EVEN WITH HYMEN ALREADY TORN.
I MET THIS GIRL THAT CLAIMS TO BE ONE.
HOUSE PLS HELP SHE CLAIMS I DEFLOWERED HER.
Re: Virginity by AmAlone: 3:11pm On May 31, 2009
@ topic grin grin grin grin grin grin
she tight
ok from my experience
me when I disflowered a girl my age at that time. . .
Even after the first time i disflower her
for the next four to five time we had sex i still can't go inside ONCE!
I have to go a little, then come back a little, then I can go in more. About four to five time before I get my whole dick inside her. Now that newly disvirgined gurl!

@ poster
YES! but notice how tight she is
can you jus get inside one or very little by litte
A virgin go get to almost open her legs 360 degree for a man to get inside(same age,average di.ck)
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 31, 2009
its an oxymoron. if the hymen is torn away then she isnt a virgin any longer.
if you mean that her hymen is torn while never been with a man, yes that is possible but very difficult to prove.
Re: Virginity by 1honeybee: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2009
She may have told you she's a virgin probably because she has never had sex before, but she may have lost the hymen even without her knowledge yrssss back. You should be able to tell if she is a virgin or no though because even without the hymen penetration will still not be dat easy/smooth as a virgin
Re: Virginity by biola44: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
People used to believe you could tell if a girl was a virgin by looking to see if her hymen was torn. The hymen is a thin membrane that stretches partway over the opening to the vagina. When a girl has intercourse for the first time, this membrane usually tears, causing some pain and light bleeding.

In many cultures, bleeding at first intercourse is still considered solid proof that a girl is a virgin. But, we know a hymen can be torn as a woman’s body grows and develops. Bike-riding, using Tampons, or doing certain sports, like gymnastics, can also cause the hymen to tear. Some girls are born without a hymen. And, it’s real common for some girls not to bleed at all the first time they have sexual intercourse.

It’s impossible for a doctor to examine a girl and tell if she is a virgin. If she still as an intact hymen, then she probably has not had vaginal intercourse. But, if she has no hymen, there could be many reasons for this, and only her word is the definitive answer.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity by Ben13: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2009
Virginity. . . hymen. . .disflowered. . .na wa sad
Re: Virginity by ORACULUM(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2009
Thanks a lot guy in the house and i dont still mind if i get more contributions .
but i think she might be making a rightful claim.
moreover is it not possible to have had sex ones and probably after a long while the labia and the virginal walls contract?
lol!
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2009
ORACULUM:

Thanks a lot guy in the house and i dont still mind if i get more contributions .
but i think she might be making a rightful claim.
moreover is it not possible to have had sex ones and probably after a long while the labia and the virginal walls contract?
lol!

to be a virgin is not about how wide a woman is. if she has had sex before then the skin is torn away, nothing can do to sew itself back on .
when its done, its done(unless she uses surgery to bring it back to "virginity" status)

here is a clue:

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.