Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

If You Know Collect Something Like This,better Report Ur Self To Efcc Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Know Collect Something Like This,better Report Ur Self To Efcc Photo (928 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know Collect Something Like This,better Report Ur Self To Efcc Photo by hydoo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
If you know you have collect something like this,you better report your self to the nearest efcc in ur village before dasuki grin angry grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Collect Something Like This,better Report Ur Self To Efcc Photo by Lildav: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol
Re: If You Know Collect Something Like This,better Report Ur Self To Efcc Photo by LordMecuzy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol Blood money meant for our solders
Re: If You Know Collect Something Like This,better Report Ur Self To Efcc Photo by Lanretoye(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
lemme go and ask my daddy first...
Daddy! Daddy!!!
Re: If You Know Collect Something Like This,better Report Ur Self To Efcc Photo by bettercreature(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmmm GEJ and Dasuki's blood money
Re: If You Know Collect Something Like This,better Report Ur Self To Efcc Photo by kunzaar83(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmm them full my thundra trunck with all this kind envelopes with umbrella in the envelope, I m afraid to spend ooo make govt no catch me, I hide the money inside my farm, dug a grave and put it inside... If u 1nt to know the place so that govt go catch u not me hala me I'll show u the place..... Serious o shocked
Re: If You Know Collect Something Like This,better Report Ur Self To Efcc Photo by teeboila(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Report myself say wetin? wetin i go talk.
Money wey we don spend finish sef

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded / Breaking News: 9 Foreigners Jailed For Oil Theft - Pictured / Nigerian Tribune Newspaper Fires Reporter, Editor Over Concocted Interview Berat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.