Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' (63893 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Rapmoney(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
I have never debated before, online or offline, on whether relationships should be free of love-making or not; I am not a moral teacher and I believe whoever that is 18 years and above, living in Nigeria is an adult by the laws of the land. This implies that I cannot judge whoever is of the opinion that relationships should go with love-making; in the same sense, I cannot give names to people who feel that love-making should never be part of relationships too! To each, his or her opinion! cool

At this point, it is important to note that it is very annoying to see how some ladies campaign for No-sex relationships without considering the level of the authority they use in campaigning for this. The truth is that you cannot be in Moscow and expect not to feel cold!!! Below are the categories of ladies that do not deserve a No-sex relationship:

1) Ladies who cohabit: How can you be staying with a guy and all of a sudden, you wake one morning to tell him that you want the relationship to be free of sex? Did you smoke grass? So what have you been thinking all these months/years? You think you can just convince him to lose what he has been 'eating' all these years just like that? Except you are breaking up if he disagrees; don't cohabit while thinking of No-sex relationship! cool

2) Ladies who depend on men for their daily resources: You want a No-sexie but you want to chop his cash? Demanding unnecessarily from guys surely makes you vulnerable to sex. You can ask sometimes from male friends when in need; after all, what are friends for? But you should not make it a favourite hobby! Ladies who do this do not deserve a No-sexie!!! There's no difference between the one that stands in brothels and you!!!

3) Ladies who do multiple dating: Don't you think it is very unfair to deny Akporode sex while giving that same stuff to Emeka? Most often than not, when some girls tell you that they want a No-sexie, it doesn't mean they are out of it. It could mean that they have stopped it with you and started it with someone else!!! A lady must prove herself worthy of it. Anything far from this should sincerely be seen as counterfeit! wink. If you have not been faithful in the past, how do we tell whether you would be faithful to the guy if he eventually agrees to the No-sex situation? You surely lack the authority to campaign for this. Trust is earned, it can never be commanded!!!

Sex is an important issue in a relationship which must be seen as one! Don't be too emotionally carried away that you would outrightly condemn it when you in person lack the authority or platform to do that! In law, they say 'He who comes to equity must come with clean hands'. In romance, they say 'He who comes to No-sexie must come with a good stand or authority to back it up'!!! cool

Let's call a spade a spade! Let's not call it 'that instrument that is used to dig the soil'!!!

Good evening everyone!

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
No means no! If she doesn't want a no sex relationship and you do, and you don't want think she's worth it, then leave her.

You can't put women into categories of what they can do with their body ?

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by marshallmoni(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
End time post

12 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by iceberylin(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:
No means no! If she doesn't want a no sex relationship and you do, and you don't want think she's worth it, then leave her.

Being deserving is a bit different from "what they can do"

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by obiorathesubtle: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided I agree

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by VampireeM(f): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sex is just overrated! Esp in this century when you can enjoy yourself with toys undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
iceberylin:

True... But he has no right to tell a woman what they deserve.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
VampireeM:
Sex is just overrated! Esp in this century when you can enjoy yourself with toys undecided
Really overrated...undecided

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Op, that your point number two deserves 100 likes cheesy.

14 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:

But you go wan collect money for hair from the guy abi!?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
VampireeM:
And the toy go cuddle you when "it" dey fvck you abi?!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
ChappyChase:

But you go wan collect money for hair from the guy abi!?

Never collected money for hair from a guy before...

If she doesnt want sex. Then sorry.

get over it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
OP is so on point! cool

Yes, sex is overrated buh some girls would want a no-sex relationship and still do these things as mentioned by the OP.

Smh.. undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by misspicy(f): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
mtchw undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:

Never collected money for hair from a guy before...

If she doesnt want sex. Then sorry.

get over it.
Then babe its obvious you never read the op's point(na FTC battle you rush come do!) The op mention three points and if a girl is guilty of any of those points, she got no Right to right to ask for a "no sex Relationship"!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
That number two is erroneous and annoying....why do you guys equate sex with financial gratification......

sex in exchange for money is prostitution so if you put a law that no sex no money you are making it look like she is a prostitute inshort not look like self you have made her a compulsory prostitute......money for hand back for ground......

that means if you apply the number two or you believe it,you are purely oko ashewo cool
Abegi!! Make I hear word! We don turn daddy christmas for your eye abi?!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
ChappyChase:

Then babe its obvious you never read the op's point(na FTC battle you rush come do!) The op mention three points and if a girl is guilty of any of those points, she got no Right to right to ask for a "no sex Relationship"!!

lol no im just disagreeing. theres so much more a woman has to offer than sex. and if shes not ready to have sex and youre in a relationship with her regardless of anything she has a right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by iceberylin(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:

Yh....nobody does

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Rapmoney(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
iceberylin:

I don't even know what to say to whoever that's behind that moniker! cool
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
VampireeM:
see them. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
iceberylin:

Yh....nobody does

smiley smiley grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
That number two is erroneous and annoying....why do you guys equate sex with financial gratification......

sex in exchange for money is prostitution so if you put a law that no sex no money you are making it look like she is a prostitute inshort not look like self you have made her a compulsory prostitute......money for hand back for ground......

that means if you apply the number two or you believe it,you are purely oko ashewo cool
Don't get the OP wrong at that number 2 point.

You'll hardly find that man who will do things for you without asking for sex. On the other hand, demanding unnecessarily from a guy actually makes girl vulnerable to sex! After all, we sometimes do demand for things from our male friends buh making it an everyday thing for that guy thinking that you've caught a maga will make him demand for sex.

So your equating sex for financial gratification ain't applicable to the OP's point number 2. cool

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Rapmoney(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
tunnamania11:
Op, that your point number two deserves 100 likes cheesy.
Thanks.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Rapmoney(m): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
MzPecs:

You'll hardly find that man who will do things for you without asking for sex. On the other hand, demanding unnecessarily from a guy actually makes girl vulnerable to sex! After all, we sometimes do demand for things from our male friends buh making it an everyday thing for that guy thinking that you've caught a maga will make him demand for sex.

So your equating sex for financial gratification ain't applicable to the OP's point number 2. cool
Someone here just said my mind! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by misspicy(f): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
MzPecs:

my bad then....

am out cool
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:

lol no im just disagreeing. theres so much more a woman has to offer than sex. and if shes not ready to have sex and youre in a relationship with her regardless of anything she has a right.
Babe let me tell. You at it works; every man believe nothing is free and there is a price for everything.. So if a lady is guilty of any of the op's point a man sees it as his "right" to demand sex from her irrespective of her who she is and what she believes in!

3 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:

Babe let me tell You how it works; every man believe nothing is free and there is a price for everything.. So if a lady is guilty of any of the op's point a man sees it as his "right" to demand sex from her irrespective of her who she is and what she believes in!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Rapmoney(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
YourMain:

You need to read the post and understand it; where did I say I am exercising a right to tell women what they deserve or not?

5 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

my bad then....

am out cool
Peace bae cool
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapmoney:
Someone here just said my mind! cheesy
cool
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
ChappyChase:

Babe let me tell. You at it works; every man believe nothing is free and there is a price for everything.. So if a lady is guilty of any of the op's point a man sees it as his "right" to demand sex from her irrespective of her who she is and what she believes in!

What ? Are you dating a prostitute or a sex machine? You're in a relationship with her because you have feelings for her. It says a lot about her if her reward for whatever you give her is sex. Says a lot about you too. No offence but that's a really disgusting act.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rapmoney:
You need to read the post and understand it; where did I say I am exercising a right to tell women what they deserve or not?

You claimed a certain group of ladies do not deserve a no sex relationship.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) / Policeman & NSCDC Lover Die In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.