Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169309 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by chinedulivingstone(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
pls i need help why are my still seen $0 after all that lead

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence358(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Does r uniques, not leads, n dey r very few, u can hardly get leads with dat few traffic

Dis is my traffic dis month
chinedulivingstone:
pls i need help why are my still seen $0 after all that lead

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Escoboss(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Free Traffic Method

Yahoo Answers

Are you aware that Yahoo answers has a user base of more than 21 million unique users in the US alone and over 90million worldwide? Do you see the potential of driving massive traffic from this site to your aff-liate/CPA offers!.

This is one of my simplest method of getting free traffic to not only my CPA offers but Clickbank products. Oh yea.
And I get to realize it is one of the overlooked methods in the strategies of Affiliates.

Its all about signing up on the site, build and maintain reputation(answer questions)putting in quality info, get upvotes, and there you have free traffic on a platter.
Though it may take some time to build reputation but all is in the gear of being established. And once you are, the traffic comes naturally. Its just simple.

Like me coming on Nairaland everyday to browse, I see a thread that catches my interest, I know I have some knowledge about the topic that I can contribute,helpful info for the thread, I comment and make my information known, people then see sense in it and give me likes... Its same sort of routine on here in YahooAnswers.

Login, select the niche that favours your offer,pick a question you know the answer you give will fit amongst the best if not best, you get upvotes/ you get traffic because in YA you attach a link to every answer you give and users clicking your link becomes natural once people see something reasonable & helpful in your answer. See that?

Also the more upvotes you get for an answer,the more sticky"ness you get. I mean your answer stays at the top of other answers with less upvotes. So you keep getting more veiws,readership and traffic.
Just like here on NL, an active thread that has good contents will attract readership and therefore comments & so will continue being top in the section/board.

So having clear understanding of how this works let's move on..

How to participate on YahooAnswers.

Step1
(You can skip this if you have ymail already)
Remember Yahoo email is free but you can create as many emails I'd as you want. But for this purpose, 10 emails will be alright.

Step2
Head to yahoo answers section at answers dot yahoo dot _
Now complete your profile. Put a picture as related to your niche its an effective way to make your account more memorable as it 'll appppear alongside your answers..

Pre-step3.
Make sure you use this format "an account to a niche" I.e each yahoo account should focus on a particular niche..we have several niches; weightloss, business,computers,finance,eductaion etc.
This enhances results and narrows focus.

Step3
Take time to look over the site and understand the questions asked also checking on the categories the fall to. Go back to your CPA account to check on your offers(according to the categories too) that will fit in for a particular niche.
On YA too, on the left hand side you will see list of categories and it is within these that questions are posted according to their subject matter. To increase targeted traffic to your offer, you will only choose those categories that relate to your offer niche...Pick a question you can provide a best answer for, answer the question, attach your link and see the traffic come. That's it.

How To Promote Your Offer Using Yahoo Answers.

Now you'r set! Do take note of important piece.
Before you start answering questions you should have a good idea as to what you are promoting. I mean understand your offer and its relativity to the kind of question you intend to answer.

"You should NEVER go into yahoo answers with the sole purpose of PROMOTING your affiliate offer/product.
Rather, focus on adding value,being helpful to people. Just be natural. People post questions there because they are looking for solutions. And ofcourse that's the essence of the platform".

There are two actions here; Asking and Answering.
We are focusing on "answering". This leads to attention, attention attracts traffic, traffic brings conversions and then $$$
So,

How to answer Questions on YA's

Here is the strategy I use.

I had actually been on Yahoo answers for a while before I eventually started using it as a means for traffic. When I realised it potential of generating traffic I created 10 more email adresses and I dedicated each of the mail to a different niche. I also label myself with a name same like to the niche too. Like if am promoting weightloss product my yahoo name and email will be "weightlossconsult". Finance> "Business/investmenstexpert"
Get the scope? A name same like the niche.
This potrays you as a professional in your niche and audience will likely trust your answers and visit your link.

Yahoo ranks your answer on their search engine and that genrates lots of traffic to your "my source box" which contains the link to your affiliate link. And we all know what that means.

Here;
Search for questions related to your Niche>offer>product.

Click on the question to answer and you'll be provided with an open field to write your answer.
Beneath there is another field for your source of answer(a supposed link that leads to where you got your answer from) that is where you'll insert your affiliate link.
Then click on submit.
There you go your answer is live and link attached. You get the exposure you get the traffic you make the money.

That's all about this method. Its simple but efective. I make tons of sales on clickbank using yahoo answers. And just started using it for CPA and it really yields conversions. Very interesting to say.
So put this up and see whta you can make of it. Spend time everyday. Answer as many questions as you can. Remember this is free traffic, and free traffic requires you put in effort and time.

Final note.
It is important that you answer questions as thoroughly as you can. Its is all about adding value, building a credible presence and aiming fo your answer to be voted as to answer. The person who posted the question will choose which the consider to be the top answer and responder earns a further 10 points.

It is however it is worthwhile spending sometime in the early stages to go through some resolved questions(those that have top answers voted) and see the different ways people answer the question to earn that favourable position.
Finally, DO NOT SPAM. If you do this you may likely not receive any votes and your answer may be compltely removed & if worse your account may be banned. Build a credible presence and give lots of content in answer while working towards promoting your offer. But be more concerned on giving good/useful info.

Other Q & A traffic sites.
(Replicate the steps)

Answers dot _
Stackexchange dot _
Askville dot _
quora dot _

So, any questions?
Hello everybdoy!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by sseunth(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
u didnt even finish the paid one...u now talking abt free....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Escoboss(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
sseunth:
u didnt even finish the paid one...u now talking abt free....

That'll be done later. Probably next post.
Got a lot of PM's people asking me to talk about FREE traffic. I think that single update covered everything for that method.
Also, though I'v been away for a while but going through the thread I can see nobody has implemented info shared about buysellads.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by taovilla: 12:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Escoboss:
Free Traffic Method

Yahoo Answers

Are you aware that Yahoo answers has a user base of more than 21 million unique users in the US alone and over 90million worldwide? Do you see the potential of driving massive traffic from this site to your aff-liate/CPA offers!.

This is one of my simplest method of getting free traffic to not only my CPA offers but Clickbank products. Oh yea.
And I get to realize it is one of the overlooked methods in the strategies of Affiliates.

Its all about signing up on the site, build and maintain reputation(answer questions)putting in quality info, get upvotes, and there you have free traffic on a platter.
Though it may take some time to build reputation but all is in the gear of being established. And once you are, the traffic comes naturally. Its just simple.

Like me coming on Nairaland everyday to browse, I see a thread that catches my interest, I know I have some knowledge about the topic that I can contribute,helpful info for the thread, I comment and make my information known, people then see sense in it and give me likes... Its same sort of routine on here in YahooAnswers.

Login, select the niche that favours your offer,pick a question you know the answer you give will fit amongst the best if not best, you get upvotes/ you get traffic because in YA you attach a link to every answer you give and users clicking your link becomes natural once people see something reasonable & helpful in your answer. See that?

Also the more upvotes you get for an answer,the more sticky"ness you get. I mean your answer stays at the top of other answers with less upvotes. So you keep getting more veiws,readership and traffic.
Just like here on NL, an active thread that has good contents will attract readership and therefore comments & so will continue being top in the section/board.

Step1
Remember Yahoo email is free but you can create as many emails I'd as you want. But for this purpose, 10 emails will be alright.

Step2
Now complete your profile. Put a picture as related to your niche its an effective way to make your account more memorable as it 'll appppear alongside your answers..

Pre-step3.
Make sure you use this format "an account to a niche" I.e each yahoo account should focus on a particular niche..we have several niches; weightloss, business,computers,finance,eductaion etc.

Step3
Take time to look over the site and understand the questions asked also checking on the categories the fall to. Go back to your CPA account to check on your offers(according to the categories too) that will fit in for a particular niche.
On YA too, on the left hand side you will see list of categories and it is within these that questions are posted according to their subject matter. To increase targeted traffic to your offer, you will only choose those categories that relate to your offer niche...Pick a question you can provide a best answer for, answer the question, attach your link and see the traffic come. That's it.

Before you start answering questions you should have a good idea as to what you are promoting. I mean understand your offer and its relativity to the kind of question you intend to answer.

"You should NEVER go into yahoo answers with the sole purpose of PROMOTING your affiliate offer/product.
Rather, focus on adding value,being helpful to people. Just be natural. People post questions there because they are looking for solutions. And ofcourse that's the essence of the platform".

We are focusing on "answering". This leads to attention, attention attracts traffic, traffic brings conversions and then $$$
So,

I had actually been on Yahoo answers for a while before I eventually started using it as a means for traffic. When I realised it potential of generating traffic I created 10 more email adresses and I dedicated each of the mail to a different niche. I also label myself with a name same like to the niche too. Like if am promoting weightloss product my yahoo name and email will be "weightlossconsult". Finance> "Business/investmenstexpert"
This potrays you as a professional in your niche and audience will likely trust your answers and visit your link.

Yahoo ranks your answer on their search engine and that genrates lots of traffic to your "my source box" which contains the link to your affiliate link. And we all know what that means.

Here;

Click on the question to answer and you'll be provided with an open field to write your answer.
Beneath there is another field for your source of answer(a supposed link that leads to where you got your answer from) that is where you'll insert your affiliate link.
Then click on submit.
There you go your answer is live and link attached. You get the exposure you get the traffic you make the money.

That's all about this method. Its simple but efective. I make tons of sales on clickbank using yahoo answers. And just started using it for CPA and it really yields conversions. Very interesting to say.
So put this up and see whta you can make of it. Spend time everyday. Answer as many questions as you can. Remember this is free traffic, and free traffic requires you put in effort and time.

Final note.
It is important that you answer questions as thoroughly as you can. Its is all about adding value, building a credible presence and aiming fo your answer to be voted as to answer. The person who posted the question will choose which the consider to be the top answer and responder earns a further 10 points.

It is however it is worthwhile spending sometime in the early stages to go through some resolved questions(those that have top answers voted) and see the different ways people answer the question to earn that favourable position.
Finally, DO NOT SPAM. If you do this you may likely not receive any votes and your answer may be compltely removed & if worse your account may be banned. Build a credible presence and give lots of content in answer while working towards promoting your offer. But be more concerned on giving good/useful info.

(Replicate the steps)

Answers dot _
Stackexchange dot _
Askville dot _
quora dot _

So, any questions?
Hello everybdoy!

welcome back I tot dis thread is finally dead before, we newbie really need your help.......
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by tripleE: 3:58am On Jan 25, 2016
i have a problem here pls here @Escoboss Binarcoah and anybody

i set up a website with freenom >>> hostinger (setup nameserver, install wordpress..)all work well the next day to work on my site it gone . i log into freenom could find the domain name again. what i am doing something that is wrong

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by gideon80: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
ECOBOSS, Its unfortunate how you are running this thtread , its making us start feeling something is behind something, we cant keep waiting that you reply once every month, if you wanna give something , give it and then questions wake and keep the thread alive, not giving us half informations, which have already driven your audience away, i know you aint indebted to giving us your methods but you started it. why would you stop from paid traffic to free? and you didnt finish the buysellads part.its unfortunate bro. i dont see this thread being the helpful thread it was intended for, i mean how will you know if people are working on buysellads or not like am also working there? please go to the paid traffic method and finish what you started , if you wont stay for another 1 month before replying this.. if you also have a way to deal with facebook ads multiple ads account creation, it will be an added advantage, since facebook bans ads account like play and no way to get new cards here in niaja to create another fb ads fast.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by gideon80: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
tripleE:
i have a problem here pls here @Escoboss Binarcoah and anybody

i set up a website with freenom >>> hostinger (setup nameserver, install wordpress..)all work well the next day to work on my site it gone . i log into freenom could find the domain name again. what i am doing something that is wrong

free hosts are not good, you get some traffic and next the bring you down , especially when you are targeting huge traffic
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Intellab(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Escoboss:
Free Traffic Method

Yahoo Answers

Step1

Step2

Pre-step3.

Step3

So,

Here;

Then click on submit.

Final note.

(Replicate the steps)

Answers dot _
Stackexchange dot _
Askville dot _
quora dot _

So, any questions?
Hello everybdoy!
Yahoo answers is a dead method for cpa
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by ExplicitContent: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol. This una thread sha started well but miss road for middle.
As far as am concerned the op has tried. Who go get time break down things like this for people for free. but even if the op was cut up halfway and the future fo the thread seems staggery anybody who is a serious type should have start making money with this.. Don't wait for Op abi him no get outside life. Research, invest in info, buy genuine ebooks and take on to be successful with this..
if you wan know as I de take make pay on Clickbank/fiverr. Pm me
Hold your 5grand sha.affiliate marketing is Pay.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by ExplicitContent: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Intellab:

See you. On a long thing. No method is ever dead. One just has to keep up with times and to do this there have to be new twist. Ordinary forums sef will give me ..... Do ur research bor
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Welcome back Escoboss.i never thought you would return.However i am more interested in paid traffic because i think it is better.Waiting for your next post.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by dimensional(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Paid traffic eagerly waiting
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by binarCOACH(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Escoboss:

That'll be done later. Probably next post.
Got a lot of PM's people asking me to talk about FREE traffic. I think that single update covered everything for that method.
Also, though I'v been away for a while but going through the thread I can see nobody has implemented info shared about buysellads.

Oga, you forgot to mention that Yahoo Answer do not allow live link if you just starting out until u have attain a particular point...
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by binarCOACH(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Intellab:
Think outside the box...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by seoxpert(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice one Sir
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by gideon80: 7:44am On Jan 26, 2016
We need Ecoboss to finish this paid traffic, as for that guy demand 5k to teach people wey no notice am, am sure that's the way you Earn and not thru CPA
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Escoboss(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Escoboss:
Now what next to do is select a website to promote your offer. On that page you'r taken to after clicking on a particular category- different websites are listed with preferences to what they got to offer indicating how much traffic the website receives on a monthly.. Have you figured that?

Some are even featured on the general homepage.

Now you have got to surf out to pick that/those which will match your feat.. To do this here are the things to be considered so as to ensure maximum results Using buysellads for traffic..

-Understand your budget.. How much do you have in place to start your campaign with..are you on a big scale or small scale budget.. Then begin the search to pick the best option that suits you.
-Ensure the site is targeted to the accepted country/ies for that offer(I'll show u how to identify this)..atleast the most traffic of the site should come from the targeted country accepted for the offer.
-Visit the site and check for current ADs on the site. Probably those that may pose as compeitition..this helps to determine the angle from which you will strike..

-Go for lower impressions first if you have a string budget. You will still get satistying results though it all depends..

The least impressions you can purchase is 50,000. Some big websites there list 100,000 impressions as the lowest impression that can be purchased.. That is what you can start with but however it depends on your individual budget.. You can just go for the something bigger, maybe 500,000, a million impressions..all depends.

-Also Slots are sometimes limited.. Some Ads slots(according to the impressions you choose) on a site may not be available. You may have to wait if you think that site is the shot and got what you want. You then wait till there's indicated space.

After considering all this things and you find a site you suitable with; this is what you do next..

First!
To ensure that this site's traffic is targeted and will be healthy for your offer..we have to do some research..

Just head over to Alexa, type in the site adress and search.. Every details, stats and info of the site will be displayed.. You then check on and see where the main/major country/ies traffic to the site is coming from.. Seen that?

Check the rank of the site worldwide and also as per concerned to the country with most traffic to the site.

Also, check for the class of people that visits the site. On this,I mean like students,workers etc. Also the age.. These and more will be displayed for you..

Do consider all of these things and see that all is in place before you go ahead to promote your campaign..however you should take note that the options and preferences you settle for seems best for you as a result of the offer you have choose to promote..Sometimes it may be difficult to get options/features that initiates an offer will do well if promoted on a particular site you think is good.You can just go ahead to search for another offer that will suit those options.. That is why it will be good enough to register in more than one CPA network so you can have access to variety of offers to pick from and promote...

So after carrying out that quick task on Alexa(you can also use quantcast for more analysis), and you okay with the site-
Go back to your Buysellads account and click on the site where its displayed under the particular category it belongs to..

Now you'd be taken to a next page that contains/shows details of all you should know to place AD on the site..

Right there beneath the page that displayed the details of placing Ad on that site, click on the LOWEST pay per impression.. Make sure is the lowest... You'd be taken to a page with options on how you want to buy the AD, now select the to total impressions you are going for, click on the number of days(always 30)- a total price will be indicated besides ... Now that's how much you will be paying to have your AD running on the site for 30days according to the number of impressions you purchase.. Click the "Add to cart" option, and the site will be added to your cart...

"Take note that the prices a website charges for Ads cannot or may not be thesame with another site.. Just like what "Nairaland" charges for advert cannot be thesame with 'Blackhat" or "Gaionline" ..These are all big sites that receives massive traffic but have their different poilicies"

Alright. Now its time to go get your banners and funds for the ADs. Next update for this coming up..

Questions & clarifications!

Like said earlier, you will be provided with banners for that offer you choose to promote on your CPA network. Simply check on the sizes provided, if that you'll be using for BSA campaign is available. (Remember 250 x 300 is just okay) It all depends though on the AD options you choosed.
Loggin to your BSA account and complete the campaign set up by uploading your banner.. Banners could be attached in two forms.I.e uploaded to the platform you want it dislayed.

Its either you provide the linkcode/insert it to the field provided/ or uploaded from your system if saved as a file. Pick which that suits your case and upload your banner.
However, if your network did not provide banner for the campaign. You know what to do.(Believe I have covered this).

Preview your inputs,make payment and submit your campaign.
Payments can be made through your bank debit card or paypal.

Your campaign will be reviewed and approved in 24-48 hrs.
Once approved, got to the site and confirm. There you have it. Your campiagn is live.

Cost Effectiveness.
Now I like you to understand something. Buysellads is a treasure on its own when it comes to Banner display for adverts.. A lot of big sites are registered as publishers on this platform ready to allow you tap from their traffic for whatsoever charge..If you do your homework well you'll make reasonable pay using BSA as source for trafic.

I see many complaining of High cost of advert. Ots cause you have limited your search. You can find very affordable gig on there too. You could go live with a $50-$60 budget, $80-$150 & so.
We have such sites just check well.

Sometimes, what I do is search for website first on BSA that will hold a string to my budget not minding the niche. When I find one, I then go my CPA network to find an offer/s whichever category that will go for that site. If I can't find on all of my CPA networks, I just go to Offervault and filter my options and there hundreds of offers are available. I pick one, join the network and promote...that's it.

So in essence what am trying to say is you can always search for sites first that will match your preferences before getting offer that matches rather than otherway round so you don't get limited in your search..

Policy of Linking.
Sometimes some campaigns may not get approve that is due the affiliate linking. Shortening the affiliate link url is adviced but to cut out this problem You will need to redirect. To redirect you will need a landing page(I think a better Part of the contribution made on this thread have covered this). If you can't get that just use a blog. A free blogger account will do and then redirect to your offer.. If you will like to go with the later you may indicate and I will explain how to go about this.

With all these in place you are okay.
Next you have to do is Monitor your campaign performance onwards and fixes if need be.

Remember, always use stats and ranking site Alexa,Quantcast to get key info of the site you want to promote on and know where the major traffic comes from.
Also, do check out for compeitition in angle to your offer on the site. If there is already a campaign live similar to yours looke for another or change offer.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Escoboss(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2016
That's a campaign running on buysellads.
Got that network from Odigger and joined this Jan. Decided to test it out.
Though campaign budget cost me close to $500 you can see the returns even before month end

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Escoboss(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2016
Yea, left out on Yahoo answers.
To post live links you have to be on level two which requires 250 points.
However this is easy come through.

First you have to pick one of your accounts which will be your first main account. log in to the account and you'd get 100pts straightaway.
Next make searches on Yahoo answers and save the search. Save up two to three searches and you'd get 20pts. The search could be just about anything.
Next log in to one of you other accounts and post 5 questiions.
Go back to the main account and answer all five questions you posted..

Now log in to the other accounts and vote your answer as best answer. You will get 10pts for one answer. (50pts for the five)
Reapeat the process for the other remaining accounts. And you made 220pts already.
Go back to your main account.
You still entitled to your daily answer posting limit if 20. Now answer just 15 questions randomly to the best of the answer you can give. You receive 2pts for an answer. 2 x 15 that's 30.

There you have your 250pts.

After attaining this level, take a while before you return to continue with links.

And when posting links, you 'll have redirect to a site then your affiliate link.

A full update will cover evrything on Redirecting in a subsequent post.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
@escoboss bro can you try buying banner space on newyorker.com. I mean test it out.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by femokuc0: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by TheBlackChild(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Escoboss:

Like said earlier, you will be provided with banners for that offer you choose to promote on your CPA network. Simply check on the sizes provided, if that you'll be using for BSA campaign is available. (Remember 250 x 300 is just okay) It all depends though on the AD options you choosed.
Loggin to your BSA account and complete the campaign set up by uploading your banner.. Banners could be attached in two forms.I.e uploaded to the platform you want it dislayed.

Its either you provide the linkcode/insert it to the field provided/ or uploaded from your system if saved as a file. Pick which that suits your case and upload your banner.
However, if your network did not provide banner for the campaign. You know what to do.(Believe I have covered this).

Preview your inputs,make payment and submit your campaign.
Payments can be made through your bank debit card or paypal.

Your campaign will be reviewed and approved in 24-48 hrs.
Once approved, got to the site and confirm. There you have it. Your campiagn is live.

Cost Effectiveness.
Now I like you to understand something. Buysellads is a treasure on its own when it comes to Banner display for adverts.. A lot of big sites are registered as publishers on this platform ready to allow you tap from their traffic for whatsoever charge..If you do your homework well you'll make reasonable pay using BSA as source for trafic.

I see many complaining of High cost of advert. Ots cause you have limited your search. You can find very affordable gig on there too. You could go live with a $50-$60 budget, $80-$150 & so.
We have such sites just check well.

Sometimes, what I do is search for website first on BSA that will hold a string to my budget not minding the niche. When I find one, I then go my CPA network to find an offer/s whichever category that will go for that site. If I can't find on all of my CPA networks, I just go to Offervault and filter my options and there hundreds of offers are available. I pick one, join the network and promote...that's it.

So in essence what am trying to say is you can always search for sites first that will match your preferences before getting offer that matches rather than otherway round so you don't get limited in your search..

Policy of Linking.
Sometimes some campaigns may not get approve that is due the affiliate linking. Shortening the affiliate link url is adviced but to cut out this problem You will need to redirect. To redirect you will need a landing page(I think a better Part of the contribution made on this thread have covered this). If you can't get that just use a blog. A free blogger account will do and then redirect to your offer.. If you will like to go with the later you may indicate and I will explain how to go about this.

With all these in place you are okay.
Next you have to do is Monitor your campaign performance onwards and fixes if need be.

Remember, always use stats and ranking site Alexa,Quantcast to get key info of the site you want to promote on and know where the major traffic comes from.
Also, do check out for compeitition in angle to your offer on the site. If there is already a campaign live similar to yours looke for another or change offer.
Welcome back, OP. I was eagerly waiting for you to return.
Please, how can I use my blog as a landing page to redirect to my offer?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by gideon80: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Great post Ecoboss, thanks for finishing this, CPAgrip do not have banners to upload, only link, so how do I go about it, where did you teach it as I can't find it, am trying to cloak, but cloaking may suck my budget dry, since I have adworkmedia I should use redirect method I think, once again thanks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Impexp(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ecoboss, we really appreciate your good work here.My question go thus, regarding the affiliate links for the promotion of an offer.I will like know if it is the same thing with image preview tracking url,using adworkmedia as an example.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by coddedman: 12:12am On Jan 27, 2016
A big thanks for the post Ecoboss.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
I made a little research and found a similar of BSA with a more affordable ad prices,is that really 2 million impressions am seeing at 15$ and 183k impressions for 10$ all for 30 days or am i just confused,Escoboss or anyone please throw more light.

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iambond(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
And i hope the ad sizes are good too,and what's the meaning of that warning in the screenshot?

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by gideon80: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
BRO PUBLICITYclerk wont convert to my understanding, and most offers needs unique target. BSA was the ideal deal if it was cheap, i came across one like bsa but didnt know the worth then, now i nearly kicked my lappy for not finding it again. kudos to ecoboss, if really theres alternative for like 30$ ads platform like BSA, IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING AS WELL. thanks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by pocoapoco88: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
pocoapoco88:
i beg 2 differ bro,u ain't getting targeted traffic bt jst usa visitors
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by pocoapoco88: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
kendo55:
what CPA are u using
i've not started bcoz i nid sufficient funds 2 focus mainly on paid traffic bt i've learned a few stuffs abt cpa

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.