Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169311 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by olubunmi4u2: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
yinkeys:
My predicament should be an avenue for you guys to learn because me i jus dey vex since. I borrowed $200(60k) and carelessly lost it due to impatience. Most laser targeted sites for the niche i wanted to promote were not available as at the time i desperately wanted to launch a campaign on BSA ever since i saw @escoboss returns. After creating my landing page I placed a banner 728 by 90 , 20,000 impressions worth $120 +US targeting $60 =$180 on IBtimes . com. That site has a lot of impressions and i have never even seen my ad on that site(I neglected the warning on that site). Though its a business site, its not targeted at all & it seems like i've lost it all. I shouldnt have gone for BSA in the first place especially since i'm new to it. Let me ask you this question; when was the last time you clicked a banner, if i knew i should have gone for adclickmedia Email PPC, at least youll pay for every click you see and build your list. @escoboss is hardly online if not i would have asked loads of questions before placing ad on any site. Imagine, over 2000 impressions already and only 3 clicks which i'm pretty sure are bot clicks because that site is useless, tried asking for my money back but no way this time around since i'm getting impressions. See screenshot below

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by abeynoni: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
holuphisayor:

Goto ur domain name provider to set it? Where did u get the domain
I got it from freenom bro.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by holuphisayor(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
abeynoni:

I got it from freenom bro.
get the name server for hostinger (should be in this format ns1. & ns2. )
go to freenom, under DNS (domain name servers) and paste the nameserver there( never used it would have been more specific and on mobile ryt now).
Myt edit later wen am on pc
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by abeynoni: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
holuphisayor:

get the name server for hostinger (should be in this format ns1. & ns2. )
go to freenom, under DNS (domain name servers) and paste the nameserver there( never used it would have been more specific and on mobile ryt now).
Myt edit later wen am on pc
Please I will appreciate if you can put me through on how to get hostinger nameservers. Once I paste the nameservers sir? What's the next step?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2016
geebehn:

Pls, I have a question. There's an offer (pay per sale) that allow worldwide traffic but as well stated that Good converting countries
include: Russia, Spain, Italy,
other EU countries; Mexico,
Argentina, Peru, Brazil, China,
USA, South Asia and Australia.
Does it mean that If I generate traffic and sales from countries that were not stated above, the offer wont convert for me?
oga na common english be this, it will convert.
i thought i answered you via email
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2016
olubunmi4u2:

Madam i've got 5questions for you. How much impression, whats the cost of you running for 30days, what banner size are you using,
Are you tracking, the offer youre promoting is it only one country's traffic thats allowed,damn i've wasted money o, 2% click thru rate is great. I envy you oh
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by holuphisayor(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2016
abeynoni:
Please I will appreciate if you can put me through on how to get hostinger nameservers. Once I paste the nameservers sir? What's the next step?

Thanks in anticipation.
Bro, i dont have hostinger account but i think its
ns1.hostinger.co.uk
ns2.hostinger.co.uk
ns3.hostinger.co.uk
ns4.hostinger.co.uk

go to ur freenom account, click on domains >>>my domains
Click on manage domains >>>management tools
click on nameservers >>>use custom nameservers bla bla>>> insert hostinger nameservers (ns1.hostinger.co.uk)
Paste every and click change nameservers.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by olubunmi4u2: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
yinkeys:

Madam i've got 5questions for you. How much impression, whats the cost of you running for 30days, what banner size are you using,
Are you tracking, the offer youre promoting is it only one country's traffic thats allowed,damn i've wasted money o, 2% click thru rate is great. I envy you oh

Am also in your shoes, with all the clicks n CTR, my sale is still ZERO, maybe there is something am not doing right or the traffic is fake. This was just a split testing with 2 different banner designs at just 20 dolls for 30 days for 350 x 250 right sider. Am promoting a clickbank product in the food/diet niche not CPA. The website am advertising on is targeted but yet zero sales. US traffic and dont envy me yet. Still going to try other niche. Am also using forwarder to redirect my domain name (hostinger) to the offer landing page (clickbank merchant lander). I found that that what you are selling matters and if the landing page is a scrap = no sales. Am considering those landing with video and allow the viewer to take actions without scrolling to the long end of the blah blah blah!!!.
Someone tell me what am doing wrong. smiley
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by wisehouse(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
olubunmi4u2:

Am also in your shoes, with all the clicks n CTR, my sale is still ZERO, maybe there is something am not doing right or the traffic is fake. This was just a split testing with 2 different banner designs at just 20 dolls for 30 days for 350 x 250 right sider. Am promoting a clickbank product in the food/diet niche not CPA. The website am advertising on is targeted but yet zero sales. US traffic and dont envy me yet. Still going to try other niche. Am also using forwarder to redirect my domain name (hostinger) to the offer landing page (clickbank merchant lander). I found that that what you are selling matters and if the landing page is a scrap = no sales. Am considering those landing with video and allow the viewer to take actions without scrolling to the long end of the blah blah blah!!!.
apparently nothing wrong. The more you test run the more you understand the system. But make sure the products you choose from clickbank has a gravity of at least 19. That's to tell you that other affiliates are making sales every week.

To me, there is nothing wrong testing things but I did advice you invest little by little once you get a working system, then you can scale it.

If you failed, no regret, at least you're better than those that have been reading and reading but never did anything. Well now that you failed, get up and try again. Experience is golden. Failure is Golden as well.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by olubunmi4u2: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
wisehouse:
apparently nothing wrong. The more you test run the more you understand the system. But make sure the products you choose from clickbank has a gravity of at least 19. That's to tell you that other affiliates are making sales every week.

To me, there is nothing wrong testing things but I did advice you invest little by little once you get a working system, then you can scale it.

If you failed, no regret, at least you're better than those that have been reading and reading but never did anything. Well now that you failed, get up and try again. Experience is golden. Failure is Golden as well.

Thanks @ wisehouse
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
olubunmi4u2:

kindly start with leads, register with affiliate coys. As a newbie leads should be what would give you startup money not sales.Go to peerfly & signup ASAP. Wow just $30, i wish i find this kinda site to promote on, if youre not intending to promote here or happy with this site kindly pm me the name. God bless
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by olubunmi4u2: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
yinkeys:

kindly start with leads, register with affiliate coys. As a newbie leads should be what would give you startup money not sales.Go to peerfly & signup ASAP. Wow just $30, i wish i find this kinda site to promote on, if youre not intending to promote here or happy with this site kindly pm me the name. God bless
I started with $20 and will try leads now by trying to get admitted into Peerfly and promoting email submits. The challenge i have with email submit is " details apply" , you dont get commission until all form is filled and submitted. Correct me if am wrong (i wish am wrong).
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
olubunmi4u2:

I started with $20 and will try leads now by trying to get admitted into Peerfly and promoting email submits. The challenge i have with email submit is " details apply" , you dont get commission until all form is filled and submitted. Correct me if am wrong (i wish am wrong).
look for SOI- single opt in . Well it depends on the type of lead, some have 2 pages some 3 some just email or zip submit.
Wow 20 bucks for over 7000impressions, is the banner above the fold? Call peerfly ASAP after applying, you are wasting clicks, you also need to adjust your landing pages to the new offer
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by sholey4love: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2016
morgan2p:
with the BSA method being applied to CLICKBANK i made this sales yesterday

thanks BINARCOACH for free domain information

see convert from clickbankproductsales.tk below

am going into CPA fully. grin grin grin grin

Pls how do u receive your earnings from clickable cos am aware they only send check to us residents only.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by wisehouse(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
sholey4love:

Pls how do u receive your earnings from clickable cos am aware they only send check to us residents only.
Payoneer is the alternative. If you have Payoneer account, you can connect it to your clickbank account and payment will go straight to your Payoneer which you can withdraw with your card on ATM
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
If you are looking for free traffic source at no cost, holla me
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2016
wisehouse:
Payoneer is the alternative. If you have Payoneer account, you can connect it to your clickbank account and payment will go straight to your Payoneer which you can withdraw with your card on ATM
Bro, whats the dollar exchange rate when you put your card in Nigerian ATM's grin
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
make i talk small nonsense sha;
pls leave the non and make use of the sense.
If you av money to invest, b4 you promote any offer take your time do small keywords research, don't just promote any how offer.
When the keyword is good enough, get your landing page ready and hire seo expert to rank your page on Google or bing.

while you just relax make your money make you more money.

I no be English speaker ooo make una no vex

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Dumdum217(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Eboy343:
If you av money to invest, b4 you promote any offer take your time do small keywords research, don't just promote any how offer.
When the keyword is good enough, get your landing page ready and hire seo expert to rank your page on Google or bing.

Bro, please how and where can I promote adult offer?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Dumdum217:

Bro, please how and where can I promote adult offer?
mehn......bro this ur niche is very strong , ask the gurus here .
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by sholey4love: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Eboy343:

Bro pls trow more light. Do I pay so expert (like who) to rank my page and where can I get free keywords to use pls

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by pocoapoco88: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
olubunmi4u2:

4get email submit,it's crap,it hardly generate commisions due to it's high scrub rate
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by pocoapoco88: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
yinkeys:
If you are looking for free traffic source at no cost, holla me
hw authentic is d traffic?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by sholey4love: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2016
binarCOACH:
@lawrence358, and the others making money with crakrevenue. More muscle to send traffic. But i want to add a few things here...

I have experience with adult dating. They converts really good if you know how to go about it... And what are the things you must do to convert really good with adult offers.

- Change your network. Forget CrakRev see attached image below for what other networks are paying per lead you get. Like @lawrence358 on 04/01/2016 got 513 Unique and 4 Lead that is low. At-least you should convert say 5% which is roughly 26 Leads which with other networks say Maxbounty that have offer that pays $4.50 that's 26 Leads x $4.50 = $117

- You must have a landing page cos that's what will push some people to converts. Here is how; get a free domain name like sexyhotties.ga/sexyhottieteens.tk/.ml/.cf from http://www.freenom.com and learnt from a youtube video how to get a .com from http://www.one.com but can't forward like they allow before. Here is where you can host for free http://www.hostinger.co.uk must use U.S proxy/VPN. And there are many more time will not allow me to but what i am trying to do is to show u what to have in place to get that conversion of say 5%.

After you have gotten that, you will need to create a lander which you can achieve with instabuilder2.0 or wp profit builder. I have attached sample of high converting landing page used by industry professionals.

And images you use on the landing page which i call a presell page matters same with your CTA.

- Lastly your traffic source matters. I have a unique method that brought in 700 view on my video in few hours after uploading on youtube and by the close of the day i had 2000 plus view. I did not even bother myself about the offer conversion cos i know it will cos i have a trick on how i target my visitors via offer rotator meaning when i have a visitor from Germany on my page it automatically take the visitor to a German offer that i have in my rotator same with the other country.

Here are the major countries i target on the offer rotator:
- USA.
- UK.
- FRANCE.
- SWITZERLAND.
- CANADA.
- AUSTRALIA.
- NEW ZEALAND.
- IRELAND.
- SOUTH AFRICA.
- DENMARK

That's to name a few among the countries...

I hope i have helped.

See attachment below for the offers...

Pls how do you go about the offer rotator you mention. Pls explain I like it

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by pocoapoco88: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2016
helo house,pls who has eva bin approved at peerfly? Tried applying but cam accross som confusing fields like TAX somting cnt recall,wud like 2 know hw 2 go abt dat
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by blazer234: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Please has anyone visited crackrevenue.com lately? Looks like their site and programs are no more accessible.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
olubunmi4u2:

I'm clueless on where to get $20 worth of ad on BSA. Kindly help out
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by streetcred10(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hello, I'm of the mind that some people here are really making it with this CPA of thing. All my knowledge on CPA is gotten on this thread.

I've since opened the a free domain and hosted it self, but to carry it further to 'landing page' na ish, let alone of learning how to drive traffic.

Those that have gone beyond this stage should kindly help.

I'm willing and ready to learn.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Top9jajamz: 12:37am On Apr 01, 2016
BSA keeps blocking accounts after funding

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.