Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169327 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by CosmicJames(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2017
yinkeys:

The problem is that Bing doesn't accept any card. Payoneer doesn't work too. Are you sure you've tried it before & it worked ?
The issue is that there are different types of cards. Some VCCs especially those VCC that can't be customize to have USA billing address are not accepted on most top American websites. Payoneer card will not work because of the card billing address which is Nigeria.

Solution:
Get a VCC that can be customize to have USA billing address and you will be fine.

Note: the kind of VCC that can handle USA billing address customization is more expensive than the VCC that can't handle USA billing address.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Osundeyi1234: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2017
I will give you over 2.2 Million PLR Articles from 3500+ Niches. All articles are unique and high quality. This Articles can be used to start selling and making Money on;
FIVERR
FREELANCING SITE
ODESK
MTURK
UPWORK
BLOGGING
You have all Articles to yourself, No Copyright issues, Its legal and can be used on your blog or rewritten /sold out to interested buyers.
Articles are 500+ words and high quality.
Articles are in separate folders according to Niche.
All articles are in editable format (doc & txt), so anyone can change as needed.
Topics Include;
Weight loss
Fitness
Health cures (diabetes, gout, feminine problems, hemorrhoids)
Health related to appearance (acne, anti-aging, scar removal)
Sexual health (have more orgasms, impotency)
Dating and relationships
Pregnancy and parenting
Work from Home/Make Money Online
Addictions (stop smoking is the biggest, but also stop overeating, etc)
Arts & Entertainment
Babies and Parenting
Beauty & Fashion
Education
Finance & Accounting
Internet Marketing
Pets & Animals
Real Estate
Self Improvement & Advice
Travel & Leisure etc
FREE BONUSES
► Get Email scraper software to scrap all website worldwide
► Get Over 7 Million active Emails Worldwide
► Free Business Card Template.
► Free Email Sender to blast out adverts for your Products
► Over 100 professional business card templates
► Free Email and Article Writer
► Free videos and pdf with working strategies on BINARY OPTIONS
► Sales Pages!!!
and more.
LIMITED NEW MONTH OFFER..!
ORDER NOW WHILE STOCK LAST..!

ca ll oor wh ats app 08 123 239 473
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2017
Danyl:
good afternoon. Please regarding the this screen shot, I want to ask did you build an email list to get this sales on CB OR its just your landing page/BSA & CB? please I need this info so badly. Thanks
What was @morgan2p answer to this ?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by trafftrade(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
If you are interested in some premium courses on CPA marketing check my signature to inbox me..
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Standard92: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hello, can you help me get VCC that works for bing ads?
Regards
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2017
I buy iTunes, amazon, vanilla visa, Walmart gift-cards etc.
Depends on daily currency exchange rate.

We buy and sell Bitcoin

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer :$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15

Company Dom Acct to receive $$ Available.

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260

yuppy101
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by mugis: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
please guys how do I go about getting conversions on my cpa platform I get 100 clicks but no conversions or leads Pls help. is it a case of getting a landing page and how do I go about it.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yale001(f): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
If u are getting clicks but no conversation, it means you have good method of promoting the offers but the offers or offers lenders are not good enough to get conversations. Get a better offer to promote.
mugis:
please guys how do I go about getting conversions on my cpa platform I get 100 clicks but no conversions or leads Pls help. is it a case of getting a landing page and how do I go about it.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yale001(f): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
If u are getting clicks but no conversation, it means you have good method of promoting the offers but the offers or offers lenders are not good enough to get conversations. Get a better offer to promote
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by mugis: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
yale001:
If u are getting clicks but no conversation, it means you have good method of promoting the offers but the offers or offers lenders are not good enough to get conversations. Get a better offer to promote
OK, but the offer I promote is for all countries. OK maybe I'll try promoting another one. but do I need a landing page still?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by CuteCeo: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Maxbounty account for sale
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
mugis:
OK, but the offer I promote is for all countries. OK maybe I'll try promoting another one. but do I need a landing page still?

What are you using to promote your offer?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by mugis: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
leo1234:

What are you using to promote your offer?
well I do particularly use Facebook but not solely. I do so covering my link wit a domain name, then use 303 redirect to the affliate link.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by oludarekehinde(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Recharge And Get Paid is the trending, simplest and easiest way to make money online today.

Send HOW as watsap message to 08053690928 to get details. Only watsap message pls
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by leo1234(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
mugis:
well I do particularly use Facebook but not solely. I do so covering my link wit a domain name, then use 303 redirect to the affliate link.

I heard bing ads gives better result but I have not tried it.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by TellMeNothing: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
mugis:

100 clicks small na... Its possible you can have up to 1000 click and no conversions. At same time you can have 10 click and 10 conversions...
Two things, your offer and landing page..
Infact so far i have understood that in cpa after traffic na landing page matter...
Get this al right and u good...

Anyway my own CPA thread and testimony loading 71%
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Richwise: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
CuteCeo:

how much bro...contact me laykayb@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2017
Check my signature for training on how to create free landing page, that would surely convert.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2017
CPA is not all about using paid ads, you can also bank a lot with free traffic.
Check my signature for more information.
Thanks

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by banaminterlocks: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
derprince:
CPA is not all about using paid ads, you can also bank a lot with free traffic.
Check my signature for more information.
Thanks

you can click on the link below to register on an affiliate network to earn money

https://wingoads.com/?r=8799
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Frankicent(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2017
judeibro:

I recommend Twitter for a start, then when the cash starts coming in, u can go for Google Adword, make money while u sleep.

Hey bro how do I use twitter for start?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by midman: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2017
afolwalex20:
Hello house, please I'm subscribed to bounty CPA, though I'm still new to all this, all I want to know is how to withdraw my money cause I learnt I will receive some cash instantly after paying a lesser cash
Me too! Help me to start earning. I have just been approved.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Frankicent(m): 3:53am On Sep 10, 2017
lawrence358:
Yeap.... Am using Crakrevenue, send me an invite on bbm instead... 55FCF4ED its better dat way. C my snapshot

How did you promote your crakrevenue link?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by obawolea(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Will I need a laptop to start this cpa?
What are the requirements
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by equipux(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
leo1234:

Please can you illustrate how to get your affiliate link on maxbounty. I need to start promoting my links on twitter.
Thanks

Message if you are still struggling with this
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by FESTAC101: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Can you help me open a maxbounty account?

Please I need to have your contact,mine is
Zontee2@gmail.com

Many thanks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Pasmaga: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hi, guys, how do I locate a person's signature here on Nairaland?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by tbliss22(m): 1:14am On Sep 29, 2017
CuteCeo:
I'm interested, what's ur rate?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by kingspaco: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2017
tbliss22:

I'm interested, what's ur rate?
Contact me for a maxbounty account

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (43) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.