Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169353 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by signeddocuments: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Visit this site and view advert to earn 10 cents ( $0.10) for each advert viewed. http://puredrxavo.win/9613937429717/
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Iorkyosu: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
I got approval from Adworkmedia few days ago. Thanks for your willingness to share this wonderful money-making opportunity with us. How can I cloak my offer URLs and promote them on Facebook as I understand direct affiliate links are not allowed?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by melodyogonna(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2017
it is amazing how this thread has turned useless, am grateful i learned alot tho

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by JustJosh20(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Iorkyosu:
I got approval from Adworkmedia few days ago. Thanks for your willingness to share this wonderful money-making opportunity with us. How can I cloak my offer URLs and promote them on Facebook as I understand direct affiliate links are not allowed?

Bro. can u help a brother.. I'm ready to learn pls
whatsapp me on 07034773855
thanks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by damoore(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
NEW PeerFly Account For Sale, PM me If interested or send me a message on Whatsapp, check my signature for contact.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Joylove05(f): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wow
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Joylove05(f): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
cool
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by DICON2: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Escoboss:
The road to a steady bank account is an UPhill one. As it is very much applauded in this age of ours for one to try out and tap into any possible way of making money so as to secure financial stability/prosperity- so long it does not involve doing the negatives.
Put in whole, there are really many ways one can make money today. Some involves you create the means yourself, others faccilitate the possibility of you tapping from a source. But really before one even makes plans of starting up something that will be a source of generating income, one has to be knowledeable on how to go about this(retain and know very much about some sort of particular information that concerns what that person will want to venture into)..
The activities or work one has to do in the effect of making this money could be ONLINE or offline. Online here refers to "through the web", that is the internet.. Offline refers to anything outside that(the internet)..
It is that of the first we 'll be treating in this thread..(Having our magnifying lens on one very effective way to make money online out of the hundreds of ways available)

After understanding which of the environscope (online or offline)you set to operate with, "it is neccesary that you search for important information and educate yourself on all the things you need to know,the how to's, the donts and Do's and other basics you may need to know to facillitate a succesfull plan out for your money making journey"..This very tip is to be taken serious whether its a business you choose to run yourslef or work as an employee.. And This also is very very applicable when it comes to making money online.. You could read that statement again and understand well enough where am coming from and probably heading to.

Making money online is somewhat like doing it offline(just for some more oppurtunities,means and integration available online).. You have to acquire to an extent solid knowledge about what you choose to focus on.. Many people get it wrong when it comes to making money online.. They just keep hovering around indecisively from one thing to the other trying to make it work when they don't have genuine information and concrete plans on how they will focus on a particular model and make it work.. It is all as a result of not being equiped with this sort of awareness I'm creating now that makes a lot of things flop for many..

You can't just wake up one morning and start expecting money(ROI) and any form of pay from something you have not put up any work with or took action about earlier.. You have to be prepared, gain info and take action.. It is in this light I have choosen to make this preamble or intro...

This thread is to teach and show you how I am making and how you can make money online with a Model know as CPA.. Many have heard about CPA, many have not. Many don't even know anything that has to do with making money online but have been craving for knowledge on how they can make money online.. Well, you all lucky to have your eyes here.. I hope to be one to lead you on the path where you'd realize your dreams on making money online wheather just some extra bucks or full time cash so long you ready to take action as I spill info out...

My next update comes much later in the night, however your comments and indication of presence/interests may make the update come quicker...

You could use this period to search on some little things about CPA so as to have a sporadic idea of where we heading..but don't be carried away or amazed when you bump into info that may give you hints of CPA marketers earning from $100, $500,$1000,$5000 -$10000 a day.. Yea, if you could master this craft of CPA and keep at it you could become a millionaire in your local currency overnight.. Sure, But not this night, not tommorow's & not even next; then when?!

Till then
Hello bosses in the house, i started promotingfiverr offer on peerfly and talk to few people about the platform. Someone got to sign up and bought a gig but i didn't receive any commision,please what could be the cause?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by geebehn(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
DICON2:

Hello bosses in the house, i started promotingfiverr offer on peerfly and talk to few people about the platform. Someone got to sign up and bought a gig but i didn't receive any commision,please what could be the cause?
Come, let's talk.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Iorkyosu:

You need a lander!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
mugis:
please guys how do I go about getting conversions on my cpa platform I get 100 clicks but no conversions or leads Pls help. is it a case of getting a landing page and how do I go about it.

if you don't have a Landing page I can help you design landing pages..
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence35(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
If you are serious about promoting CPA offers and you already have traffic, You can join [url]adnetwork.i.ng[/url]

Its easier and straight forward... no need for proxy or faking any thing, receive payment on time.

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by tranxo(m): 6:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Iorkyosu:
Was it hard getting approved?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence35(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2017
You will need a landing page or a free domain name which you can use to redirect your visitors to the offer.

Names like .tk and .ga are free.

Sign up for www.adnetwork.i.ng its easier to get paid and they have higher paying offers... you can also refer affiliate and get paid

Iorkyosu:
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Futureinvestors(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by crown2gold(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Get unlimited targeted emails and phone numbers from facebook.Clean the emails to remove invalid ones and send bulk emails to only active and valid emails WITH MY 3 IN 1 EMAIL MARKETING TOOL KITS.Get more info here

www.crown2goldonlinemarket. com.ng/landing (remove space at .com)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by AgoraRoad(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Iorkyosu:
67 STEPS TO GETTING ANYTHING YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE: HEALTH, WEALTH, LOVE, & HAPPINESS

http://www.the67steps.com/flow.php?lp=FS-3836&hop=agoraroad
You never want to be the sucker.

Imagine if you could have back the years you have wasted dating the wrong person; get back the money you lost on bad investments; take back the lost decades you spent in the wrong career.

The greatest wish of every human is to have their wasted years back, but how?

I asked myself many years ago, If there aren't 3 steps to get whatever you want, how many steps really are there? And if you can't get success overnight, how quickly can you actually make a big change?

Like the self-made billionaire Warren Buffett says, You only learn from mistakes. But they don't have to be your mistakes. It's a hell of a lot easier to learn from the mistakes of others.

Start by asking yourself, are you so excited about life that you can't wait to wake up? Not many people are.

This man Tai lopez is very famous in the United States
He has even gone into Bitcoin
Instagram with 2.8 Million followers
https://www.instagram.com/tailopez/
Facebook with 6,266,596 Likes
https://www.facebook.com/TaiLopezOfficial/

THE 67 STEPS GIVES YOU INSTANT ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING

The "67 Steps" Program to The Good Life: I want to shave years off the painful learning curve to find The Good Life and accelerate my goals.
Video Archive Vault: I get immediate access to over 100 hours of videos Tai recorded specifically for the Twice-a-Month Coaching Calls where he reveals the key secrets found in the 150 most important books on achieving The Good Life.

VIP Membership to Tai's Exclusive Twice-A-Month Live Coaching Calls: I will also get direct access to Tai to get my questions answered.
Book-Of-The-Day Premium: I will receive the "Book-Of-The-Day" premium video and audio summaries. Now I am getting his personal library of premium book summaries not available anywhere to the public.
[b]
Super Bonus Content:[/b]I get immediate access to the one-time bonus material including: Investment Secrets; Speed Reading Wizardry; Access to the Private Facebook Social Networking Group; and Tai's App List.

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by mbz101(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2017
We buy and sell Bitcoin and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Adulphus:

if you don't have a Landing page I can help you design landing pages..
For me too
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
yinkeys:

For me too

Pm me
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by SHOCK7(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
najoe07:
Juandolla earned $1,312.88 today, 1,741 Views, 940 Clicks, 88 Leads (source: CPAgrip) I earnd $0.14 2day 1 click 1 lead! Nice 1 Op ;DJuandolla earned $1,312.88 today, 1,741 Views, 940 Clicks, 88 Leads (source: CPAgrip) I earnd $0.14 2day 1 click 1 lead! Nice 1 Op
Pls I want to pick 'ur brain on cpa offers,specific on the method used to generate such income.i've sent you a PM.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Hopzyyy: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
For your CPA Conversion, Use this tool

https://t.frtyh.com/gwnhw0wr9c?offer_id=4081&aff_id=62966&bo=2753,2754,2755,2756

Then you will be earning big.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by BenGzee: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pls guy new to cpa
I just joined Cpagrip
Pls how do I promote an offer to a targeted audience with facebook
I don't have a website
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by SHOCK7(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
lawrence358:
Seeing success with free traffic, made $11 already....

Ahead ahead tins
Pls i need to talk to you about dis, I've sent you a pm.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by najoe07(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
SHOCK7:

Pls I want to pick 'ur brain on cpa offers,specific on the method used to generate such income.i've sent you a PM.
I have replied you
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Fabuloski(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2018
following
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Hunry: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
spammers everywhere
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 06, 2018
BenGzee:
Pls guy new to cpa
I just joined Cpagrip
Pls how do I promote an offer to a targeted audience with facebook
I don't have a website
You will surely need a landing page for promotion
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by ZEPHYREN(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.