Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES (38636 Views)

Business Of Clothing & Accessories? / GET YOUR CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE CLOTH LABELS, TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES / Customize | Personalize T-shirts , Polo Shirts , Caps With Your Own Logo Printed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
USES OF CLOTH LABELS.

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by OteDOLLAR(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dacronym:

no oh not a badge oh, i mean as a full pic, like cartoon pic u know just to customize my shirt.
You may google it to be sure i think its called face transfer or s.tin like that

I can do it

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Dacronym(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
OteDOLLAR:

I can do it
Ah wasere oh
What's your price range and how do I contact you
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by olamikunle213(m): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
OteDOLLAR:

I can do it
bro i will need dis too so price nah him be koko now so how much
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 1:38am On Jan 18, 2016
[b]You Can work with us as a sales representative or as a contract agent.

..its simple , you source for wristband contract or church customized wristband or lapel pin and other promotional/business gifts for organisation, etc. while we handle the production for you at a very cheaper price and you enjoy the profit .....

HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER?
1) You present yourself to your targeted client as the maker of the wristband or lapel pin and other promotional/business gifts for organisation, etc. , you get the deal , you contact us and we handle the production and deliver to you at a very cheaper rate..

2) You may present yourself as our representative to your targeted client and allow the client you contact us directly, we apply our tips and get the deal, we handle the production and we share the profit 50/50 with you...

NOTE:
-Dollar is not smiling at Naira anymore so know how to charge your client...
-Remember we make the best wristband.

CONTACT INFORMATION
-Phone:
08069568209 (whatsapp )[/b]
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Lordtrillion(m): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dacronym:
Can u put a cartoon pict of my face on a T-shirt.

olamikunle213:
bro i will need dis too so price nah him be koko now so how much

Hello, I can help you do that sir. Just like the pic below right? A Self Cartooned T-shirt
Price is #4000. Nationwide Delivery

Send the picture you want printed on the T-shirt & we'll cartoon it free for you. Contact number is in my signature

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lordtrillion:

Hello, I can help you do that sir. Just like the pic below right?
Price is #2500. Lagos, Abuja & Niger State Deliveries only for now

We're launching on 9th February. You can send your picture via whatsapp for free cartooning. Use the phone no on my signature. Thanks
awesome

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Lordtrillion(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
jamarionj:

awesome
Thanks cheesy
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Qianq: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hi jamarionj....I really appreciate the work you did for my customers, keep the Good work. remember! How do you supply bags, shoes, do u customize them also?
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 6:06am On Feb 25, 2016
Qianq:
Hi jamarionj....I really appreciate the work you did for my customers, keep the Good work. remember! How do you supply bags, shoes, do u customize them also?

you are welcome. Ya, We customize / supply bags and shoes also.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by cyif2003(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
are u still in business?
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by arabianights: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Ohamzee:
Thats cheap. I never expected that. I shall partner with u.

......................................................but..... make i no spoil mkt
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by arabianights: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2016
jamarionj:
USES OF CLOTH LABELS.

Did you really print all these samples abi u collect them from internet?no offence just wondering.My clothing line go soon come up and i need to know whether u fit perform.
Just know that i dont accept ,"IAM SORRY" .so should i decideto patronize you,i go for nothing but standards and na for police station i dey end my matter cool
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by Ohamzee: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
arabianights:

......................................................but..... make i no spoil mkt
LOL
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 2:49am On Mar 08, 2016
arabianights:

Did you really print all these samples abi u collect them from internet?no offence just wondering.My clothing line go soon come up and i need to know whether u fit perform.
Just know that i dont accept ,"IAM SORRY" .so should i decideto patronize you, go for nothing but standards and na for police station i dey end my matter cool
some pictures are uploaded to help explain better to our customers ,while some are our recent works.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 2:52am On Mar 08, 2016
Recent work done by our organization!!
We take pride, not only in how we run our business but also in the relationship of TRUST!!! we build with our clients. We offer very impressive services and this puts us ahead of others.

SOME OF OUR RECENT WORKS BELOW!. .CONTACT US FOR SUPPLY!

WHATSAPP/CALL:+2348069568209
FACEBOOK : www.facebook.com/johnjamarionempire
INSTAGRAM : www.instagram.com/johnjamarionempire (@johnjamarionempire)
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/johnjamarion (@johnjamarion)

WE AT JOHN JAMARION EMPIRE LTD.. .ASSURING YOU QUALITY PRODUCTS, EXCELLENT SERVICE. .

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 2:54am On Mar 08, 2016
cyif2003:
are u still in business?
Ya. We are still in business We assure u you -best quality production! -fast delivery to you location! We looking forward working with you.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
OUR RECENT WORK! BEEN DELIVERED TO OUR CUSTOMER!!! WE AT JOHN JAMARION EMPIRE. ..ASSURE YOU QUALITY PRODUCTS AND EXCELLENT SERVICE. WE ARE HERE TO REACH YOUR NEED.. TO GROW AND PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS. WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

WE APPRECIATE YOU WORKING WITH US!

KIND REGARDS
JOHN JAMARION EMPIRE
08069568209 | 09080727173
info@johnjamarionempire.com

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Your comments and reviews are welcome.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
We assure u you
-best quality production!
-fast delivery to you location!
We looking forward working with you.

SOME OF OUR RECENT WORKS BELOW!. .CONTACT US FOR SUPPLY!

WHATSAPP/CALL:+2348069568209
FACEBOOK : www.facebook.com/johnjamarionempire
INSTAGRAM : www.instagram.com/johnjamarionempire (@johnjamarionempire)
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/johnjamarion (@johnjamarion)

WE AT JOHN JAMARION EMPIRE LTD.. .ASSURING YOU QUALITY PRODUCTS, EXCELLENT SERVICE. .

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by cyif2003(m): 6:05am On Mar 20, 2016
jamarionj:

Ya. We are still in business
We assure u you
-best quality production!
-fast delivery to you location!
We looking forward working with you.
pls your contact details?
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
cyif2003:
Contact information!
phone: 08069568209 (whatsapp )
Emails. johnjamarionempire@gmail.com

WE AT YOUR SERVICE
LOOKING FORWARD, GOING BUSINESS WITH YOU!
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
cyif2003:
Contact information!
phone: 08069568209 (whatsapp )
Email: johnjamarionempire@gmail.com

WE AT YOUR SERVICE
LOOKING FORWARD, DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU!

Thanks

Regard

jamarionj
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
RECENT WORK ON PRODUCTION!
1. PICTURE!
the artwork before production
2.PICTURE
Work after production.

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Your comments and reviews are welcome.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Our products are garment accessories including
-paper/fabric Hang Tags,
-Stickers,
-Printed Labels/Tapes/fabric labels,
-Woven Labels,
-Heat Transfer Labels/care labels,
-Micro Injection Labels (PVC/Silicon),
-Silicon Embossed Labels,
-high frequency badges,
-PU/Leather Patches,
-Fabric Embossing,
-flock print patches,
-seal locks,
-embroidery patches and barcode labels. 
-zipper puller,
-snap button,
-brad,
-stud,
-belt head buckle,
-metal fittings and so on. 

With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in Garment accessories and other industries. 
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs. 

We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!

Our objectives are: 
-Proving customers with technical advice and information as well as product samples of the latest market trend 
-Supplying the best quality products at competitive prices. 
-Building a long term cordial and effective business relationship with customers 

WE ASSURE YOU!
-QUANTITY PRODUCT'S! EXCELLENT SERVICE

CONTACT US @
PHONE: 08069568209/whatsapp
E-mail: johnjamarionempire@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 5:20am On Mar 28, 2016
WE REALLY APPRECIATE!

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by femikay149(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Do you make your woven label in Nigeria or you import them

jamarionj
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
femikay149:
Do you make your woven label in Nigeria or you import them

jamarionj
WE CUSTOMIZE OUR LABELS IN CHINA. WE PRODUCE AND SUPPLY QUALITY AND YET MOST AFFORDABLE ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS.
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wow! today's delivery to our customer.

Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by simplyJOE(m): 2:44am On Mar 30, 2016
I'll be working with you soon im still working on my fashion label
Re: CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES by jamarionj(m): 4:09am On Mar 30, 2016
simplyJOE:
I'll be working with you soon im still working on my fashion label

Cool, we appreciate working WITH you. you are always welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have / G-string Fever:how Does It Feel To Wear It? / Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.