Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Power Of Curses And Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Curses And Blessing (16374 Views)

Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2015
James 3:2, 9-12

Unlike my other topic on how to pray. This is another reason some prayers you make are not answered because even as a christain you've been cursed. Cursed by your own words or by another.

This is a discussion class, I would like to know what you know about the power of the tongue, and straighten or broaden your knowledge through the bible on cursed and blessing. And also let you know what your mouth or the mouth of others has made you what you're today

The reason things are not well with you today can be as a reason of the curses laid on you, the worse of it all is that even a christain can surfer this also

Unlike HIV or other incurable diseases by himan perspective the issue of curses has a cure you can apply yourself.

Let's begin, quote me so I know you're talking to me.
Please take this serious and utilize this opportunity
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by malvisguy212: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
even as a christain you've been cursed. Cursed by your own words or by another.
A christian is curse ? any biblical reference ?

*modified*
the bible clearly say God created us
upright but men corrupted
THEMsELVES.
Genesis 6:11, 12
"The earth also was corrupt
before God, and the earth was
filled with violence. And God
looked upon the earth and
behold it was corrupt; for all
flesh had corrupted his way
upon the earth." .
To "corrupt" means to make morally
depraved. It means to pervert what is
good and upright. It means to make
unclean what was once clean. It
means to spoil what was once good
and unspoiled. The word corrupt
always implies a former state that
was unspoiled, clean, good, or
upright. It is never used to speak of
the original created nature of man. It
speaks of what man has become
because of spoiling or perverting the
nature with which he was created.
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by veekid(m): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Agbara epe ati ibukun..........

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Ok...poorly edited...no reference.... A figment of the imagination of the author.....would require empirical evidence to support his argument.

Nonsense embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by leksmedia: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2015
Who God has blessed no man can curse

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by baddyoosha: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2015
i
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Calebosko(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2015
av been blessed more than av been curse but av seen no benefit

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by HungerBAD: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2015
Redeem Church on my mind.

Are there people attending the RCCG here?how is the Church like?is it a faith based church?very strong in prayers?

6 Likes

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky how can 1 know if he is cursed?
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Zaikon(m): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2015
lot of people curse dia self by act
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by afelouz(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2015
Ok. I go de observe shocked
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by sirTesco(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2015
The Lord said to Jeremiah "before I formed u in ur mother's womb I have ordained u." Right from the womb, God has already blessed us. Numbers 23 vs 20 says; Behold, I have received the commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.
It is now ur duty as a christian to stand up to ur feet and make the blessings of God to be manifest in ur life.
U can also do some silly acts that can rain down the curses of God on u. E.g, stealing in the church, having sex in the church and all that.
Your destiny is in ur hands.
Happy sunday to u all.

4 Likes

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2015
Blessings of the lord come down to your children.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by ilsmiling(m): 7:12am On Dec 06, 2015
Its too early 2 received curse o, so received blessing.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
A christian is curse ? any biblical reference ?
i would give you a Bible reference that has to do with why Humans are cursed. Gen 1:26, 5:1, 9:6
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Demmocrats(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Jetjacky:

Unlike my other topic on how to pray. This is another reason some prayers you make are not answered because even as a christain you've been cursed. Cursed by your own words or by another.

This is a discussion class, I would like to know what you know about the power of the tongue, and straighten or broaden your knowledge through the bible on cursed and blessing. And also let you know what your mouth or the mouth of others has made you what you're today

The reason things are not well with you today can be as a reason of the curses laid on you, the worse of it all is that even a christain can surfer this also

Unlike HIV or other incurable diseases by himan perspective the issue of curses has a cure you can apply yourself.

Let's begin, quote me so I know you're talking to me.
Please take this serious and utilize this opportunity

Obasanjo nko angry angry undecided undecided

With all the curses!!

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by greatiyk4u(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2015
I think cultural and religious influence play a lot of role in this iSsue of cursing someone..........

I was surprised when I saw yoruba pple fear wen somebody tells them.....I will swear for u, down here in the land of rising sun, we knw nothing about swearing

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by dasphinx1(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2015
i hereby bless all nairalanders as we enter a new week. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...poorly edited...no reference.... A figment of the imagination of the author.....would require empirical evidence to support his argument.

Nonsense embarassed
james chapter 3 vs 9 to 10

You would say things like I done die, i day poor, i go fail oh. Curses began since man fell from the garden of eden
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by eagleonearth(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Any curse laid on your forefathers, father, or family can still affect you even without your knowing it. Your closeness to God will determine whether this curse(s) can be broken or not, as He reveals so many things to you when you're near. It can involve making some restitution and stuff like that. Remember, he reveals to redeem. Obedience to God, one's parents and master remains the surest way to access unlimited blessings. Happy sunday y'all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by lonelydora: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2015
Success is when OPPORTUNITY meets PREPARATION.

I don't believe in any generational curse. If things are not working out well for you, please step up your game and change tactics.

May God bless our hustle in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Pheals(f): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2015
undecided curses work o especially when:

-Parents curse u

-or U impregnated a gal and U fail to be responsible for it...if she curse U doing delivery gobe!!

-or U offend one old woman, U should know them wink

-or U are curse with the uses of OLUGBOUN lol!! cheesy

-or generation to generation curses!!

Try and received blessings from your parents, it will work

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2015
ilsmiling:
Its too early 2 received curse o, so received blessing.
have you ever been in a class about to write your exams and your friend said nna guy DAT tin hard oh, if person get 20 self na luck me i sure say I no go get reach am?
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2015
When a man is truly born again, Old things holds him no more, behold all things are made new in Christ Jesus.

No matter who cause the curse, the blood of God cancels them on the man's repentance.

God rules over everything including curses and its power

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Funkybabee(f): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Apply for the Prolist Annual Salary Promo!! And Win ₦200,000 Monthly Salary for 12 Months. click here to register and win now==> https:///DTrkev . /DTrkev
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Jetjacky(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2015
greatiyk4u:
I think cultural and religious influence play a lot of role in this iSsue of cursing someone..........

I was surprised when I saw yoruba pple fear wen somebody tells them.....I will swear for u, down here in the land of rising sun, we knw nothing about swearing
do you know that telling somebody you be mumu is a curse even though it might be a joke, once you don't reject it it woulds begin happening

Once a curse is activated on your life, by accepting the curse of someone or cursing yourself, it would begin a negative spin in your life. And until you reject that curse in your life, that spin that curse we continue to work in the persons life
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2015
we need serious discussions. Not..........this
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by ichommy(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Kingebukasblog, I see U o. You don reach house bah? Abi you dey school area? @ topic Hmmmm
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2015
Grandpapa bone dey cus some
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by ichommy(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2015
veekid:
Agbara epe ati ibukun..........
grin Yoruba Version
Re: The Power Of Curses And Blessing by judedwriter(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2015
The power of blessing and curses is so powerful, it can shape one's destiny on earth. Only man not demons has the power to curse or bless, because he is made in God's likeness. Do you know you can rich and successful by blessing yourself? Bet you didn't know wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon / Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.