Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? (2801 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by kayo80(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2015
A lot of people might say the woman, but I have experienced where a guy had to be hospitalized after his girl left him. Yesterday, I saw this guy I had known for many years, and I had always wondered how he made the dramatic change from being a church going fella to a chronic womanizer. So, we got talking, and I noticed the usual spark wasn't in his eyes. The last 5 years or so, I had seen this guy change girls like he was changing underwear. But yesterday, he looked more like a lost puppy than the Alpha male I had always known him to be.

Then he started to tell me how he had cried a lot the past few nights. I couldn't even start to imagine my man John crying. He then went on to say he was tired of the kind of life he was living with women, and narrated how it all begun with the love of his life breaking up with him without any explanations 6 years ago. He said he had gone into a deep depression, and the only thing that got him out of it was anger...and he had lived off the fuel of that anger for 5 years...and that was why he had been treating girls like sh&t.

I feel women can talk more easily amongst their friends about emotional stuff like relationships and other things of the heart, but men are encouraged to suck it up and never show too much emotion. In my mind, this makes a breakup harder on a guy than on a girl.

A girl...One girl had turned my friend to a monster. Now I ask again, who do you think is more affected by a breakup...the man or the woman?

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by Yellowson(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2015
Bros na the woman oh coz the man get so many Pun*s to stick his JT in
Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by grad2012(f): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2015
Its mostly d woman cos we are very emotional embarassed .men are not dat emotional only few men are.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by kayo80(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2015
Yellowson:
Bros na the woman oh coz the man get so many Pun*s to stick his JT in

You don't get it...This is not about sex. I guess you have never fallen in love before.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by RexKexMilann: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2015
Well, It all Depends on The Individuals Involved.

If Bae Decides to call it Quits, I don't think I will Sulk as much as She Might cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by kayo80(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2015
grad2012:
Its mostly d woman cos we are very emotional embarassed .men are not dat emotional only few men are.

Okay. Thanks for the contribution. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by Yellowson(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2015
kayo80:

You don't get it...This is not about sex. I guess you have never fallen in love before.

U got it am really shocked how u got it, i have never fallen in love i like hammering pun* dats just it no time to let love drag me behind

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2015
the one that loves the other more, could be the Man or the Woman.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by kayo80(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2015
Yellowson:

U got it am really shocked how u got it, i have never fallen in love i like hammering pun* dats just it no time to let love drag me behind

Okay. Good for you.
Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by naijaboiy: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2015
Mehn your opinion o! Cos as for me I hardly give a shít! undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by kayo80(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
the one that loves the other more, could be the Man or the Woman.

Hmm! Great contribution. Thanks for bringing another angle to this.
Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2015
kayo80:

Hmm! Great contribution. Thanks for bringing another angle to this.
. . . . #smiles.
Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2015
It depends on who broke it off and who received the breakup.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2015
The men of course!undecided
they're so Emotional, hotheaded and fragile....grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by cruzita(f): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2015
anybody wey want make e affect am na em e go affect.anyway I can't comment I'm still in church
Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by queenoflafia(f): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmm.everyone has got different stories to tell.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2015
THE WOMAN
Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by kayo80(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
cruzita:
anybody wey want make e affect am na em e go affect.anyway I can't comment I'm still in church

Okay. I hope you are out of church now.
Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by kayo80(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
It depends on who broke it off and who received the breakup.

Okay. That makes sense.
Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by kayo80(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
queenoflafia:
Hmmm.everyone has got different stories to tell.

Yea...true.
Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
I hardly miss people so i see no reason why i should be emmotionaly down after leaving a relationship...Even my family..and i dnt really know why i don't have such feeling of missing people.The only girl i miss & still missing should be one of my EX who cheated on me...and i can't really tell u why i'm still missing her...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
kayo80:
A lot of people might say the woman, but I have experienced where a guy had to be hospitalized after his girl left him. Yesterday, I saw this guy I had known for many years, and I had always wondered how he made the dramatic change from being a church going fella to a chronic womanizer. So, we got talking, and I noticed the usual spark wasn't in his eyes. The last 5 years or so, I had seen this guy change girls like he was changing underwear. But yesterday, he looked more like a lost puppy than the Alpha male I had always known him to be.

Then he started to tell me how he had cried a lot the past few nights. I couldn't even start to imagine my man John crying. He then went on to say he was tired of the kind of life he was living with women, and narrated how it all begun with the love of his life breaking up with him without any explanations 6 years ago. He said he had gone into a deep depression, and the only thing that got him out of it was anger...and he had lived off the fuel of that anger for 5 years...and that was why he had been treating girls like sh&t.

I feel women can talk more easily amongst their friends about emotional stuff like relationships and other things of the heart, but men are encouraged to suck it up and never show too much emotion. In my mind, this makes a breakup harder on a guy than on a girl.

A girl...One girl had turned my friend to a monster. Now I ask again, who do you think is more affected by a breakup...the man or the woman?
it depends if she truly loves you, Buh for me I will say its the guy, Buh u shouldn't cry for any one, because even ur boo get a boo, girls are bad, u have to use ur brain

1 Like

Re: Who Is Affected The Most By A Breakup...the Man Or The Woman? by kayo80(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Zceesneh:
it depends if she truly loves you, Buh for me I will say its the guy, Buh u shouldn't cry for any one, because even ur boo get a boo, girls are bad, u have to use ur brain

lol! Okay.

(1) (Reply)

OlymPRICK And OlymBOOBS (pic) / Is It A Crime To Ask A Guy Out As A Lady? / 14 Pictures That Are Too Real For Anyone Who Had A Nigerian Principal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.