Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Na Wa For Men Ooooo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Wa For Men Ooooo (14738 Views)

Guys See Another Meme Ooooo [ Pics] / Yoruba Girls,Na Wa For Una. / #hmmmmm, Na Wa For Some Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2015
QueenValerie:
They are NOT spoiled and they are NOT second hand 29! A woman does not lose 'value'/expire(go bad) when she's no longer a virgin.She's still precious .The very idea that she's somehow laking/less than is sexist and ridiculous. Who'll marry non virgins?Men who grasp the Fact that non virgins are still good, good for love and marriage.Non virgins get married all the time to men like this,to men who love them. ----Side ♩(note) I do believe in waiting.That's good to do for many reasons.But not to keep myself from going bad/loseing value.
second na second hand no matter how you slice and twist,same with tear rubber,I will choose a virgin over all these hoes and their overused pusys.ladies should learn to close their legs till their wedding night.

2 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2015
QueenValerie:
They are NOT spoiled and they are NOT second hand 29! A woman does not lose 'value'/expire(go bad) when she's no longer a virgin.She's still precious .The very idea that she's somehow laking/less than is sexist and ridiculous. Who'll marry non virgins?Men who grasp the Fact that non virgins are still good, good for love and marriage.Non virgins get married all the time to men like this,to men who love them. ----Side ♩(note) I do believe in waiting.That's good to do for many reasons.But not to keep myself from going bad/loseing value.
second na second hand no matter how you slice and twist,same with tear rubber,I will choose a virgin over all these hoes and their overused pusys.ladies should learn to close their legs till their wedding night....but if they still choose to open,they shouldn't complain when fuccccked and dumped.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by allyon(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah... How many men do u know?
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Queennikky:
**spreads_mats_under_a_cashew_tree......

Waiting for answers.... If at all this question get any answer sef cheesy
if ladies had learnt to close their legs till their wedding night,all these fuckkk and dump wouldn't have happened,ladies are the architect of their problems,so they shouldn't complain afterward....save by in the case of rap.e.

2 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2015
dachaste:
See all dem guys viewing and running. U guys should beta ansa ooh
no one forced them ladies to tender their pusys,it was a mutual agreement,atleast they enjoyed riding the dick while it lasted.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by AVRecruit: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2015
the question should be asked this way. Why do females enjoy incessant attention and gnucking only to want to get married when close to expiry.

they made themselves available to men to be used.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
second na second hand no matter how you slice and twist,same with tear rubber,I will choose a virgin over all these hoes and their overused pusys.ladies should learn to close their legs till their wedding night.
With your charm and grace with words I'm sure virgins will chase you down.Just open that mouth and they'll come running.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2015
QueenValerie:
With your charm and grace with words I'm sure virgins will chase you down.Just open that mouth and they'll come running.
Thanks.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
Thanks.
Oh your very welcome
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Cruzita, dachaste, saraphina, Queeennikky, KashyBaby, QueenValerie......... see as them babes full this thread like say we wan share money.
@post, seriously, I get headaches trying to fathom why I should have multiple gfs and still be able to maintain them. I belong to the school of thought that more isn't necessarily merrier. Imagine I'd be spending on like 4girls, ogini, is my last name Dangote? When it's not like I'd be giving her peanuts. I'd rather spend well on one girl than miserly on 3, afterall she does the job other guys need 3girls to do.
Lastly, who still looks for virgins to marry? Such a person is a bloody unexposed hypocrite. I actually like my girl spoilt, spoilt for me. If I meet her as a virgin, then I'd keep as as one but look for a virgin? Am not interested in an ultimate search, I look out for my specs in her. (being a virgin isn't an added advantage)

Ur such a pvssy including me on ur quote angry angry angry...I don't need ur dirty money! Keep it for urself, u will need that.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ur such a pvssy including me on ur quote angry angry angry...I don't need ur dirty money! Keep it for urself, u will need that.
Classless girl whoz gat no joy in her life and cannot do without (vulgar) insults. Appears to me like you've spent the better part of your life in a motorpark, your moniker is actually suggestive of that.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2015
QueenValerie:
Oh your very welcome
sarcasm...lol
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Classless girl whoz gat no joy in her life and cannot do without (vulgar) insults. Appears to me like you've spent the better part of your life in a motorpark, your moniker is actually suggestive of that.

Who is classless? Look at urself before u quote anyone with ur nonsense,pointless msg..bringing everyone down in ur Lowlife u sucker! Chaaai!
Those who dem broke are the loudest!
Point Blank
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
sarcasm...lol
Glad you know.I wasn't sure you got that with that 'thanks' you gave me.But that was sarcasm too wasn't it?

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2015
dix op fugly oooo

tomboy

no wonda dem si am run grin
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2015
QueenValerie:
Glad you know.I wasn't sure you got that with that 'thanks' you gave me.But that was sarcasm too wasn't it?
an innuendo,rather.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
an innuendo,rather.
Alright
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2015
QueenValerie:
Alright
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by oshdam2015: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2015
Out of curiosity. I just want to know if mature guys still see this as a major criterion when contemplating marriage. If this is the case, such a guy should desist from making love with the wife after marriage, so as to secure the virginity.

Someone like that can marry an arrogant lady, so far she's a virgin
He might consider marrying someone not compatible with him all because she's a virgin... I mean, it's crazy.

Well, ladies should not see it as opportunity to open their leg for just anybody. It's best to protect it if you can because being virgin is usually a plus. But I does not guaranty you marriage if some important requirement are not met.

There should be strict requirements but virginity should only be a plus not the pivot requirement.

Disclaimer clause: My own opinion though

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
how do you write in bolds?
Press the 'B' and write your post in between the brackets.Example - (b) write your post here(b)
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2015
QueenValerie:
Press the 'B' and write your post in between the brackets.Example - (b) write your post here(b)
QueenValerie:
[b]Press the 'B' and write your post in between the brackets.Example - (b) write your post here(b)
[/b]
QueenValerie:
Press the 'B' and write your post in between the brackets.Example - (b) write your post hereThanks (b)
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Youngpo413: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Queenvalerie see me see wahalla o,lol
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2015
Irrespective of whether a lady i want to marry is a virgin or not,i won't marry a borehole pvssy.I won't marry a prostitute.Na my own be that.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
[/b]
Yes those, the brackets .My phone's keyboard doesn't have them so I had to use parenthases.
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2015
You ladies open your legs for every tom,dick and harry for money.Why won't guys go for virgins as well?
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by cruzita(f): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Cruzita, dachaste, saraphina, Queeennikky, KashyBaby, QueenValerie......... see as them babes full this thread like say we wan share money.
@post, seriously, I get headaches trying to fathom why I should have multiple gfs and still be able to maintain them. I belong to the school of thought that more isn't necessarily merrier. Imagine I'd be spending on like 4girls, ogini, is my last name Dangote? When it's not like I'd be giving her peanuts. I'd rather spend well on one girl than miserly on 3, afterall she does the job other guys need 3girls to do.
Lastly, who still looks for virgins to marry? Such a person is a bloody unexposed hypocrite. I actually like my girl spoilt, spoilt for me. If I meet her as a virgin, then I'd keep as as one but look for a virgin? Am not interested in an ultimate search, I look out for my specs in her. (being a virgin isn't an added advantage)
who owns all these epistles?
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by mart2k(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2015
cruzita:
A man will have as many girlfriend as he like,promise them unforeseen love,sleep with them and discard them like tissue paper.but when he wants to get married ,he will like to marry a virgin,good girl and hardworking girl.my question is
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U SPOILT
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U DISFLOWERED .
ANSWER SINCERELY
Chai, c JAMB question
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by qboi3000: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Question for the gods undecided
Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by mart2k(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2015
cruzita:
A man will have as many girlfriend as he like,promise them unforeseen love,sleep with them and discard them like tissue paper.but when he wants to get married ,he will like to marry a virgin,good girl and hardworking girl.my question is
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U SPOILT
WHO WILL MARRY THE ONES U DISFLOWERED .
ANSWER SINCERELY
Na men go marry them. U no say even som girls wey don spoil well well go stil dey new for anoda man's eyes; daz y they say 'one man food is anoda man's poison'

3 Likes

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Tight pvssy is sweeter and enjoyable than loosed one's.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa For Men Ooooo by mart2k(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2015
dachaste:
See all dem guys viewing and running. U guys should beta ansa ooh
I v posted twice on dis. Check it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm so miserable / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.