Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Is It Proper To Take Our Phones To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Proper To Take Our Phones To Church? (760 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business? / Is It Proper To Skip Praise & Worship On Sunday Service ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Take Our Phones To Church? by misspicy(f): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mobile gadgets like phones can be a source of distractions during the church service yet we see some people with their sophisticated gadgets like ipad tablets and mobile phones in church....

Is this practice proper? should they be allowed into the church?
Re: Is It Proper To Take Our Phones To Church? by Melahou(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yes of cos

Phone is not a weapon of mass destruction
Re: Is It Proper To Take Our Phones To Church? by benedictnsi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yes, provided it doesn't disturb
Re: Is It Proper To Take Our Phones To Church? by missKiffy(f): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
I see nothing wrong in taking phones to church
Re: Is It Proper To Take Our Phones To Church? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
@misspicy nothing wrong in taking phone to church. Let's just pray that every devices we lay our hand on will never turn to devil's gadget. AMEN.
Re: Is It Proper To Take Our Phones To Church? by tpiar: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
Mobile gadgets like phones can be a source of distractions during the church service yet we see some people with their sophisticated gadgets like ipad tablets and mobile phones in church....

are you in church to monitor people's phones?
Re: Is It Proper To Take Our Phones To Church? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2015
misspicy:

My bible is on my phone so yes I gotta take iy with me
Re: Is It Proper To Take Our Phones To Church? by unikbabe: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
misspicy:

If u discover that u are often tempted to use d device for other purposes other than d searching d scripture or jotting down points for later use,then it's not adviceable to go to church with it.
If u must use,it must be on airplane mode or else u are bound to be distracted by it.
I personally got myself an iPad Air for dat purpose n its always not connected to d internet during service.
LEARN TO DISCPLINE URSELF DURING UR SHOT STAY IN GOD'S HOUSE

(1) (Reply)

“jesus Is NOT Coming BACK” – Roman Catholic Leaders SAID / Do You Believe In Miracles? / You Are All Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.