Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? (14680 Views)

Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / When A Guy Gives You Dirty Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by naijaboiy: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
do u think a girl will give a guy who is nt her bf boxers or singlet
And why should a guy buy under wears for a girl he's not dating? undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

And why should a guy buy under wears for a girl he's not dating? undecided
you know how guys are crazy and desperate
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by naijaboiy: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
you know how guys are crazy and desperate
Of all gifts!

I'm still wondering how getting a friend zoned female friend some lingerie indicates that I want to get under the sheets with her. I rather make my mind known through other means.

Never done that and don't think I will. cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Michellla:

guys wear boxers daily.so its suitable enough for a gift..if you decide to read meaning to it, that will be your prob not mine .
I agree with you if you don't agree with me....
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by chumaster(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Michellla:

Lmao.HaHaHa.
this life no get duplicate, laugh away your worry joor.but you are yet to respond to what I enlisted here abi you no want am again?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Of all gifts!

I'm still wondering how getting a friend zoned female friend some lingerie indicates that I want to get under the sheets with her. I rather make my mind known through other means.

Never done that and don't think I will. cool
never buy pant or undies for ladies, it looks awkward to me..
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by shadownick98: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
for more romance tips check out these awsome websites www.deffjam.com www.pagnaija. and www.page9ja..com
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by CrazyScientist: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

So when you a give a guy who is not your boyfriend a set of boxers or singlet as a gift then that means you want to have sex with him? grin

Nice Logic. cheesy

GBAAM! 500likes for you...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by chimerase2: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Farano it means u hv scanty panties embarassed
Or maybe some of ua panties re torn and he has seen it mistakenly undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by spiffyzaki: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
it means she doesn't have enough "undies".
. Nd dats wat I wanted to get u for new year. Guess I will just change ma mind
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
chumaster:
Cool, Oya tell me your hip size, buTT size, thigh size. Also tell me the cup you have (whether B, C, or D cup) so that I can get the best for you
Bro you forgot to add pomo size, its very important. So many variables could affect size. Is she hairy, clean shaven/landing strip, does she have City Gate lips or is it more of a pout?? These are fundamental details you need, so you don't buy the wrong size grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by chumaster(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
JimiCoker:

Bro you forgot to add pomo size, its very important. So many variables could affect size. Is she hairy, clean shaven/landing strip, does she have City Gate lips or is it more of a pout?? These are fundamental details you need, so you don't buy the wrong size grin
lol, noted!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Its not just what he gives, its how he gives it.

If he gives you the pant with a spool of thread attached, he's saying pls get rid of your patch patch panties.
If its accompanied with detergent, nigga's saying you got smelly panties.
If he presents it to you and places it on the T.V, he's saying you've been broadcasting NTA channel 6.
If he brings it out of the bag first before handing it to you, he's saying he hopes you'll actually start wearing it, for you 'air freshener' girls that like breeze tongue
E.T.C grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by missKiffy(f): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

So when you a give a guy who is not your boyfriend a set of boxers or singlet as a gift then that means you want to have sex with him? grin

Nice Logic. cheesy
It's quite different
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by davidbanner(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lols.... dis is secondary School paroo... The guy should grow up.... lols
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by naijaboiy: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
missKiffy:

It's quite different
Really? cheesy

How nice. grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by Michellla(f): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
chumaster:
this life no get duplicate, laugh away your worry joor.but you are yet to respond to what I enlisted here abi you no want am again?
you can mail it to my address
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by firstking01(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
mizquote:
it means she doesn't have enough "undies".
i beg to differ:>....
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by firstking01(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
missKiffy:
He wants to have sex with you, plain and simple, if a guy who is not your man gives you such, he is imagining you in your undies, which indirectly means he wants to have sex with you
mehnnn, ur so foreward...
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by chigoizie7(m): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
na biggie ooo. if u give me such na to find a way to ur pant.. a lot of gifts are there u Dnt choose one out of them. u decide to buy boxer. what's ur intention

Most times, girls give guys boxers and singlet because it is the cheapest reasonable gift available. They want to get u a gift but would not want to spend much so dey settle for boxers and singlets. The only meaning they read into that is that it is "CHEAP" .

They are just stingy.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 07, 2015
farano:
I think most of the time, it simply means "I'd like to see you in this" or "I hope to see this on the floor next to my bed soon" undecided .
It is highly suspicious especially from someone who is not your boyfriend, because it is so forward. What do you think?
Firstly, it's a romantic gift that ought to be given when a guy has already slept with a girl. But in this case, he's not your boyfriend and hasn't tested your "fruit" yet. cheesy

Secondly, he loves you and wants to sleep with you. So the ball is in your court now to decide if you want him or not. grin

Yes, he's a forward guy.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 07, 2015
Oh my God, what have we done to deserve these dumb girls in Nigeria? cry cry cry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by missKiffy(f): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2015
firstking01:
mehnnn, ur so foreward...
tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by missKiffy(f): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Really? cheesy

How nice. grin
tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by firstking01(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2015
missKiffy:
tongue
hahahaha...y salivating
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by bukas15(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2015
IamLucy:
does it have to mean anything? nigerian girls read meanings to everything undecided long hissssss
iamlucy i want to buy u a g.string, hw about dt
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by ChynoBEATS: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
farano:
I think most of the time, it simply means "I'd like to see you in this" or "I hope to see this on the floor next to my bed soon" undecided .
It is highly suspicious especially from someone who is not your boyfriend, because it is so forward. What do you think?

Well i think ....

I think

umm i think

Well i think its new year cheesy

Wats the question again

#runs awtta thread
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by theimmortals(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
do u think a girl will give a guy who is nt her bf boxers or singlet
Honestly, I received boxers from a female friend that I once proposed to, but she told me that we can't just be friend, since then I have been wondering.........
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by theimmortals(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Michellla:

guys wear boxers daily.so its suitable enough for a gift..if you decide to read meaning to it, that will be your prob not mine .
so girls don't wear pants every day?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by Michellla(f): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
theimmortals:
so girls don't wear pants every day?
undecidedundecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? by theimmortals(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Michellla:
undecidedundecided
why that look?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.