Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. (4318 Views)

Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant / South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by o42austino(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

This happened some years back but I feel like sharing, it was a lovely night and everything looks OK, I went straight to my Room @ exactly 9P.m to catch a good night rest but what I experience immediately after sleeping off was strange, I noticed that their was a hand holding my right hand immediately I jump out of bed in shock of what is happening but the unseen hand was dragging me around my Room. I was fully awake now and this is not sleep or dreams my Eyes are wide open as both of us (I and the unseen hand) where dragging each other, it was a full blown war of dragging going on and many things was fall both the laptops on the table, the frame on the walls as we are dragging our self from one corner of the Room to another, due to the noise coming from my Room my mum rushed in and immediately the hand let go.

That was my first and last experience with supernatural powers, up till today I don't know what that is but, am sure he/she met a strong faith and will guy in me that will never back down no matter what.

Have you or someone u know had/have an experience or encounter of the supernatural form or experience?, PLS share let's learn together.
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmm. Touching story. For me, I have never had an encounter with any supernatural force or being whatsover. I don't believe in spirituality related happenings, so I will gently pass.

1 Like

Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by NobleAky(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
o42austino:
Hi Nairalanders,

This happened some years back but I feel like sharing it, it was a lovely night and everything thing looks OK, I went straight to my Room @ exactly 9P.m to catch a good night rest but what I experience immediately after sleeping off was strange, I noticed that their was a hand holding my right hand immediately I jump out of bed in shock of what is happening but the unseen hand was dragging me around my Room. I was fully awake now and this is not sleep or dreams my Eyes are wide open as both of us (I and the unseen hand where dragging each other, it was a full blown war of dragging going on and many things was fall both the laptops on the table, the frame on the walls as we are dragging our self from one corner of the Room to another, due to the noise coming from my Room my mum rushed in and immediately the hand let go.

That was my first and last experience with supernatural powers, up till today I don't know what that is but, am sure he/she met a strong faith and will guy in me that will never back down no matter what.

Have you or someone u know had/have an experience or encounter of the supernatural form or experience?, PLS share let's learn together.
an overdose of weed can cause that! The first time a neighbour about my age mate took it he was shouting "holam! holam!! Holam!!!" everybody were surprise because nothing was seen to be held!

9 Likes

Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by o42austino(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
NobleAky:
an overdose of weed can cause that! The first time a neighbour about my age mate took it he was shouting "holam! holam!! Holam!!!" everybody were surprise because nothing was seen to be held!
Lol.... I don't smoke oooo.... And that night I did not drink, this is not happening in my sleep, like I said by then I was 100% wake when the dragging was going on.
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by o42austino(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheSadist:
Hmmm. Touching story. For me, I have never had an encounter with any supernatural force or being whatsover. I don't believe in spirituality related happenings, so I will gently pass.
like u I did not believe in all this things Untill it happened to me, also I was listening to radio programme on air in Enugu, I can't remember the name of the programme but, I think it's called "it can happen to u" when a listener called in and said he bought a house, him and his wife moved In but, from the first day strange things like the sudden switch on of the seating room Light when his sure not him or his wife did that, to the missing plates or pots in the house but, their experiences one night pop their eyes out, like he said they are sleeping at mid night and suddenly he woke up and behold a woman was standing at the edge of their bed looking at them, he gently woke up his wife so that she will be a witness of that moments, after seeing that both of them are awake and looking at her, she gently opened the room door and move to the seating Room,the man followed her and she open the seating door and went downstairs , open the ground seating Room Door and made her way to the gate, open the gate door and on to the street, fews days after when he called a pastor to pray in the house, the BQ of the house was open and behold their was a picture and bed in the Room guess who is in the picture?, the woman..... That was her house before she passed away and she was not happy that the son sold the house, I think she still miss the house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by austine4real(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Things are happening
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
o42austino:
like u I did not believe in all this things Untill it happened to me, also I was listening to radio programme on air in Enugu, I can't remember the name of the programme but, I think it's called "it can happen to u" when a listener called in and said he bought a house, him and his wife moved In but, from the first day strange things like the sudden switch on of the seating room Light when his sure not him or his wife did that, to the missing plates or pots in the house but, their experiences one night pop their eyes out, like he said they are sleeping at mid night and suddenly he woke up and behold a woman was standing at the edge of their bed looking at them, he gently woke up his wife so that she will be a witness of that moments, after seeing that both of them are awake and looking at her, she gently opened the room door and move to the seating Room,the man followed her and she open the seating door and went downstairs , open the ground seating Room Door and made her way to the gate, open the gate door and on to the street, fews days after when he called a pastor to pray in the house, the BQ of the house was open and behold their was a picture and bed in the Room guess who is in the picture?, the woman..... That was her house before she passed away and she was not happy that the son sold the house, I think she still miss the house.
Scary tale. But still, I attach no importance to matters like these. Dwelling on issues like these limits one's will power and reasoning. It compares one to be suspicious of almost everyone and anything. I deal with stuffs practically rather than theoritically. I'm a human not a spirit.

7 Likes

Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by o42austino(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheSadist:

Scary tale. But still, I attach no importance to matters like these. Dwelling on issues like these limits one's will power and reasoning. It compares one to be suspicious of almost everyone and anything. I deal with stuffs practically rather than theoritically. I'm a human not a spirit.
true, I believe that once and I still partial believe it now, y? Because I experienced it.
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by Chongaiman: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
During my youth service, I once woke up to a sensation that a hand had grabbed one my hands. I instinctively sank my teeth into the offending hand and dragged it towards the door to see whose it was (the room was in darkness). I then realised it was my other hand.

Seems I slept in a position that restricted blood circulation in one arm. It therefore gave that odd sensation of a being held by foreign hand.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
o42austino:
true, I believe that once and I still partial believe it now, y? Because I experienced it.
If you say so. Different strokes for different folks, I guess
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by o42austino(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chongaiman:
During my youth service, I once woke up to a sensation that a hand had grabbed one my hands. I instinctively sank my teeth into the offending hand and dragged it towards the door to see whose it was (the room was in darkness). I then realised it was my other hand.

Seems I slept in a position that restricted blood circulation in one arm. It therefore gave that odd sensation of a being held by foreign hand.
lol....thats funny..... Mine was dragging me
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by olymurphy(f): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2015
undecided
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by o42austino(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Karmanaut:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
that is not what happened to me oooo.... I have experience Sleep paralysis but, that faithful night it's not sleep paralysis, like I said I was dragging with the unseen hand, it's not dream and am not sleeping, the dragging was going on while I was standing.
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by o42austino(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2015
austine4real:
Things are happening
that's my personal experience and it was shocking.
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by austine4real(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2015
o42austino:
that's my personal experience and it was shocking.
noted
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by IndianaJay: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2015
I've never had a supernatural experience but it's enlightening to read about other people's spiritual experiences.

Keep em coming.
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by olashas(f): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2015
End time encounters!!!
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by juman(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
It might be hallucination.

But human are also living in this world with jinns. Mostly jinns dont interfere with human.
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by prettysassygirl(f): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
lemme share mine,
when I was in my third year in the university, I and my roommate of one year moved into another house,she wasn't around the first three months cos she was doing her it,when she joined me the fourth month,DAT particular day was horror,she came back in the night cos she travelled from far,she bought me a lot of goody goodies which I ate before sleeping off,around 10 pm,I woke up cos she was making a hell of noise,praying and casting,she was anointing the whole room and prayed for a long time,I finally slept off at about 10:30 and she was still praying and cabashing,around 1:00 am,I woke up struggling for my life, thank God my roomie then doesn't sleep without lights on,so a lamp was on,I was facing the ceiling,a very bad sleeping position ,and she was sitting atop me on my belle and strangling me with her hands,I couldn't breathe,I tried calling out her name to stop,but words couldn't come out cos I was choking,I was struggling real hard to push her away,but I was loosing stenghth ,my visions were beginning to blur and at that moment I almost tested death, I was at the brink,but all of a sudden I received strength from no where and I pushed her off me and run for the door,she u
pursued me and started clawing at my back,I WS under tension and the key just couldn't open the door gain,I struggled to open the door and all the while she was wounding me at my back,the door wounded my hands and there was blood everywhere,finally the door opened and I felt a strong breeze on my Face coming from outside,all of a sudden ,my roomie got herself and asked me where i was going,it was like she got her senses back,I told her that she wants to kill me and she is asking where I was going,she doubted me until she saw the wounds,she begged me to stay and not go and I stayed back cos I trusted her and I knew something else was behind it.
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by veave(f): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
@prettysassygirl: you went back to sleep shocked?

Hmm. Na WA oh. Hope you moved out of the room the next day
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by prettysassygirl(f): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
veave:

for wia,I have stayed with her before and I know its not normal
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by prettysassygirl(f): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
veave:

Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
prettysassygirl:

You must be high on something to even contemplate going back, talk more of actually doing it.

Da hell!!!!
What was her explanation? Demon possess or a part time vampire?
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by baby124: 2:24am On Dec 10, 2015
Interesting stories here. I have experienced sporadic bunk shaking in secondary school dorm hall. I was the only one awake that night, the hall was dead silent except for the bunk shaking. Very randomly bunks will be shaken by something, from one side to the other, or one end of the hall to the other. There is no way it could have been a human doing it because it was rapid, fast and random. My dorm hall was long and open. So there were quite a lot of bunks on both sides. All my dorm mates slept through it. I was awake, something woke me for some reason. I prayed throughout the night. My bunk was shaken more than 3 times, and no footsteps. I will never forget that day. I was so afraid, couldn't open my eyes or sleep. Just heavy prayer.
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Supernatural encounters huh
Well........ I've had quite a few...........................but then................ I woke up grin
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by ojeota(f): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmmnm...
I have had lot of them o.
Sometimes when i am asleep and wants to wake up i experience difficult. Its like someone is holding me or stoping from walking up from sleep.
Its really scary, though i have Not experience it for a long time.
This One happen of recent.
I have a thing for beard guys. I dont Know what brought the thought to my mind that morning, i found my self thinking about guys with beard and all of a sudden i felt a guy's beard on my chin. Its was really scary and funny at the same time.
I have never experienced somthing So real. It was as if it the person was there pysically. When imagination and reality meets.

I stop believe in anything concerning spirituality but after this last experience i am begining to have a change of mind.
Humans are indeed spirit in mortal bodies.

1 Like

Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by o42austino(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
End time encounters!!!
lol...
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by o42austino(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
juman:
It might be hallucination.

But human are also living in this world with jinns. Mostly jinns dont interfere with human.
hallucination?, he'll no am sure what I experienced that night.
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by o42austino(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
prettysassygirl:
lemme share mine,
when I was in my third year in the university, I and my roommate of one year moved into another house,she wasn't around the first three months cos she was doing her it,when she joined me the fourth month,DAT particular day was horror,she came back in the night cos she travelled from far,she bought me a lot of goody goodies which I ate before sleeping off,around 10 pm,I woke up cos she was making a hell of noise,praying and casting,she was anointing the whole room and prayed for a long time,I finally slept off at about 10:30 and she was still praying and cabashing,around 1:00 am,I woke up struggling for my life, thank God my roomie then doesn't sleep without lights on,so a lamp was on,I was facing the ceiling,a very bad sleeping position ,and she was sitting atop me on my belle and strangling me with her hands,I couldn't breathe,I tried calling out her name to stop,but words couldn't come out cos I was choking,I was struggling real hard to push her away,but I was loosing stenghth ,my visions were beginning to blur and at that moment I almost tested death, I was at the brink,but all of a sudden I received strength from no where and I pushed her off me and run for the door,she u
pursued me and started clawing at my back,I WS under tension and the key just couldn't open the door gain,I struggled to open the door and all the while she was wounding me at my back,the door wounded my hands and there was blood everywhere,finally the door opened and I felt a strong breeze on my Face coming from outside,all of a sudden ,my roomie got herself and asked me where i was going,it was like she got her senses back,I told her that she wants to kill me and she is asking where I was going,she doubted me until she saw the wounds,she begged me to stay and not go and I stayed back cos I trusted her and I knew something else was behind it.
that's sleep paralysis
Re: My Supernatural Encounter with unknown force. by o42austino(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
baby124:
Interesting stories here. I have experienced sporadic bunk shaking in secondary school dorm hall. I was the only one awake that night, the hall was dead silent except for the bunk shaking. Very randomly bunks will be shaken by something, from one side to the other, or one end of the hall to the other. There is no way it could have been a human doing it because it was rapid, fast and random. My dorm hall was long and open. So there were quite a lot of bunks on both sides. All my dorm mates slept through it. I was awake, something woke me for some reason. I prayed throughout the night. My bunk was shaken more than 3 times, and no footsteps. I will never forget that day. I was so afraid, couldn't open my eyes or sleep. Just heavy prayer.
Hmmmmm.... This one is strong oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Claim My Late Fathers Unclaimed Dividends ? / Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) / Would You Date/marry Your child's prospective parent in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.