Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria (31138 Views)

Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructing A Biogas Plant / I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us / Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
By the Grace of God, i want to re-awaken the interest of Nigerians concerning how they can generate gas constantly from 1st Jan 016 - Dec 31st 016 without having to buy Kerosene, Firewood, LNG or even using the usual erratic power supply. Please join me in the revolution that is about to engulf the Nigerian Energy sector. smiley
Rexyl:

In fact you really try... I have been trying to get a detailed description of processes involved in biodigester construction but I was not satisfied with all information I got previously.

I think I can be able to start from here by the time I finish reading the processes as described. Your type is not common in Nigeria of nowadays where resource persons make themselves so expensive even for information that isnt worth it.

Some questions I might have asked you seemed to have been taken care of in your posts. I want to believe the remaining ones will be fully answered either in the future posts or when I send mail to you.

Remember to send link to the video through my email or watsapp when it is ready.

Thanks. Compliment of the season
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by confluence: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
@Dexpro,
Merry Chrismass Master, wishing you the very best of the season
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
My one and only consistent student, Wish you same Sir.
confluence:
@Dexpro,
Merry Chrismass Master, wishing you the very best of the season

1 Like

Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by iamLeo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dexpro:
My one and only consistent student, Wish you same Sir.
I awaits ur reply to my questns
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Kindly send an email me for prompt response. Sorry for not responding on time.
iamLeo:
well done jobe Dexpro, this thread has been interestingly informative and educative. My questions are.... How much will it cost to set up thesame capacity u sighted above. 2. What are the mentainance culture one need to embibe in order to operate and run a local biogas plant successfully. Thanks once again. Looking forward to setting up one soon
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Waiting for your mail wink wink
iamLeo:

I awaits ur reply to my questns
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by akpananiefiok(m): 3:12am On Dec 30, 2015
such an educative thread
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by johnsonsegxy: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by KINGOZEK(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
I am interested in this topic
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thanks man.
akpananiefiok:
such an educative thread
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 4:58am On Jan 01, 2016
Every topic was covered in my thread, read them.
johnsonsegxy:
please bro i am interested in the package.... my mail jbs4real.2002@gmail.com
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Read through and make your suggestions
KINGOZEK:
I am interested in this topic
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Still waiting for the first person to come out and testify on his/her successful completion of a biogas plant. wink wink
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by moyin2009: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dexpro, I really appreciate the knowledge you share d! God will empower you beyond your imagination in Jesus name! My question, what is d use of jaggery, does compulsory for it to be use, where can we get to buy?thanks
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
jaggery

It's the extracted juice from sugarcane boiled until it thickens, that is referred to as JAGGERY. You can prepare one yourself. grin grin grin
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2016
[size=15pt]If u are disposed to renewable energy, A group has been created on Whatsapp. Kindly add the number on my signature. Thanks.[/size]
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by moyin2009: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Dexpro:
[size=15pt]If u are disposed to renewable energy, A group has been created on Whatsapp. Kindly add the number on my signature. Thanks.[/size]
. please, how long does it take for the digester to produce gas. am using poultry waste in 25 litter keg. since 5pm yesterday up till now am yet to see the tube used as gas storage to inflate. please I need solution. thanks
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by deetee247: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2016
hey dexpro Am very much interested did email deetee247@gmail.com.Ade
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by jamp: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
moyin2009:
. please, how long does it take for the digester to produce gas. am using poultry waste in 25 litter keg. since 5pm yesterday up till now am yet to see the tube used as gas storage to inflate. please I need solution. thanks

poultry manure is not enough to produce gas. you need to add cow dung.
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
jamp:

poultry manure is not enough to produce gas. you need to add cow dung.

what of the poultry litter, that is, the droppings together with the bedding materials and other wastes?
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Chrismanuel: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dexpro:

@ d op. weldone bro. may God always be with u. I am honored to learn from a kind hearted problem solver like u bro. more Blessin ooo
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2016
moyin2009:
Patience my Bro. Is the key. Just ensure there is adequate supply of sunlight.
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by agslow(m): 7:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice work sir God bless your brain, pls sir my question is about the outlet pipe..... Is it sealed or left open? If open, won't air (oxygen etc) enter the tank from it? Or won't the already formed gas escape?.......... Urgent answer please!!!!!. Thanks
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Newway2(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2016
According to 2 researches downloaded by @Emmanuel (in the whatsapp grp) from 3 specimen each 75% poultry + 25% cowdung gives high gas formation than 50% poultry + 50% cowdung & 75% cowdung + 25% poultry while the 2nd 100% poultry is high than, 100% cowdung, and 100% kitchen waste.

Rexyl:

what of the poultry litter, that is, the droppings together with the bedding materials and other wastes?
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good question Sir. Air can neither come in or go out. This is how. Your gas holder tank will initially sit on the digestate. As pressure builds inside the digester, the digested organic waste will automatically rise to be let out through the slurry outlet. Meanwhile, your gas will be stored right inside the gas storage tank. Water or any liquid substance will find its level as long as there is pressure present. Hope you understand.
agslow:
Nice work sir God bless your brain, pls sir my question is about the outlet pipe..... Is it sealed or left open? If open, won't air (oxygen etc) enter the tank from it? Or won't the already formed gas escape?.......... Urgent answer please!!!!!. Thanks
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by agslow(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin Thanks, remain blessed
Dexpro:
Good question Sir. Air can neither come in or go out. This is how. Your gas holder tank will initially sit on the digestate. As pressure builds inside the digester, the digested organic waste will automatically rise to be let out through the slurry outlet. Meanwhile, your gas will be stored right inside the gas storage tank. Water or any liquid substance will find its level as long as there is pressure present. Hope you understand.
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
agslow:
grin Thanks, remain blessed
It's a pleasure Sir...
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Skanas(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Dexpro God bless u and all your endeavours....pls if you can, put this together in an ebook (is up to you if you want to give it out for free or otherwise) so one can have a soft copy. I personally need one, free or cash, I don't mind. You never can tell Nairaland can crash (jst like what happened early last year) and stuffs will be lost...also anytime the documentary you talked about is ready don't forget to share a link so we can stream...your pictorial lectures is way more better than all the documentaries on biogas i've come across....you are really a good teacher *thumbzup*...
...#Godblessyouandyours
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Skanas:
Dexpro God bless u and all your endeavours....pls if you can, put this together in an ebook (is up to you if you want to give it out for free or otherwise) so one can have a soft copy. I personally need one, free or cash, I don't mind. You never can tell Nairaland can crash (jst like what happened early last year) and stuffs will be lost...also anytime the documentary you talked about is ready don't forget to share a link so we can stream...your pictorial lectures is way more better than all the documentaries on biogas i've come across....you are really a good teacher *thumbzup*...
...#Godblessyouandyours

Thanks Sir for the accolade. Yea the documentary is quite extensive, as a result I'm very meticulous about it. Concerning the ebook stuff, I will get back to you on that. wink

1 Like

Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by jaelz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Afoskalex:
@Dexpro, sure for asking this question, are you and Engineer or a scientist because you have really impress us. There was a time a met with some that want to train me on biogas, I was expected to be prepared to pay for the training which is normal but without asking for anything, you gave us practical training in biogas though not one on one. I was to work on biogas during my undergraduate project but the project was changed because my supervisor left for another university. It has been my dream to work on renewable energy since then. Once again I say on behalf of other students in this forum thank you. I will be glad to be a disciple. wink
email me jaelzy@gmail.com got something
Re: Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
jaelz:

email me jaelzy@gmail.com got something

Kindly check your email Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? / Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.