Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY (13219 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 3 X552 Price In Nigeria Specs Jumia Konga / #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Infinix Zero 3 (X552) – First Infinix High-End Phone With 3GB RAM, Huge 20.7MP Camera: Full Specs, Features & Price

One of my favourite music artists by name Harry Song sang a song that goes like this… “After the reggae, play the blues. The blues, the blues…” So I decided to go to a studio nearby to come up with my version of it and it goes like this… “After the Two, bring the Three. The Three, the Three …”

YES! It is Infinix again. At last the Infinix ZERO 2 is getting a successor tagged as #HERO3LOGY and named as Infinix ZERO 3 (a.k.a Infinix X552). While we are still expecting full the release of the Infinix NOTE 2, the ZERO 3 is teased in by Infinix Mobility. The term “HERO” is usually used to tease in Infinix ZERO series. We have worked extremely well in gathering information about the upcoming Infinix ZERO 3 and fortunately, it is all here.

According to our insider, the Infinix ZERO 3 (X552) is coming in a minimalistic exterior complimented with a dual-sided explosion-proof glass and stainless steel frame. Infinix ZERO 3 comes with a new display, now boasting of 5.5-inch Full HD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.

The Design

Infinix ZERO 3 is slimmer and lighter than its predecessor. It shaved more than a millimeter off the thickness of the ZERO 2. However, the ZERO 3 has a dual-sided explosion-proof glass and stainless steel frame. The front is processed with a glossy piano paint, while the back features meticulously brushed metal. When combined with diamond patterns and beautiful 3D light refraction, the ZERO 3 becomes an instant classic.

The Display

The ZERO 3 has a great 5.5-inch Full HD screen at the front with a pixel density of 400ppi (1080P). Its screen is protected with super tough Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for unrivaled scratch resistant and high light transmittance, allowing users to experience greater clarity for immersive gaming and videos.

Infinix ZERO 3 is built with an IPS technology which enables 178 degree wide viewing angle. IPS have the advantage that they allow for a slimmer design as well as offer better battery efficiency, which can result in better battery life.

The Cameras

The rear side of the Infinix ZERO 3 sports a 20.7 Megapixels camera with SONY IMX230 CMOS sensor which exceeds expectations with enhanced light sensitivity combined with a 6P Largan lens to retain vivid details even when enlarging or cropping images. It sports a dual LED flash.

Its camera four-lane MIPI data transfer provides 30fps 4K ultra-clear recording for vivid imagery. Fast and slow motion recording enable interesting complications.

A 5 megapixels camera is provided in the front for flawless selfies and wefies. The camera features BSI photosensitive components and 1.4um large pixel capabilities for 30% enhanced light intake, smart gesture, which probably means you will be able to snap a picture by waving your hand.

Pro Camera Modes

Pro Camera Modes allow the ZERO 3 to satisfy daily shooting requirements of avid users. Based on environment, setting such as ISO and shutter speed can be configured. Users can produce professional photos without third-part apps. There are 8 unique filters to choose from including memory, Whiteboard, Mono, Gorgeous, Sepia, Elegant, Fresh, and Negative. HDR mode increases motion range for enhanced details and more vibrant tones.

Hardware & Software

Infinix ZERO 3 is coming with a power boost. The smartphone is powered by a Real 64-bit Octa-Core processor which clocks in at 2.20GHz for a benchmark score of 50000+. Now you can handle complex apps and still maintain smooth operation.

The device is equipped with best multimedia technology which supports 120Hz display and Smart Screen. The GPU comes with multimedia imaging for enhanced auto focus and real-time phase detection.

This is bundled with a 3 GB of RAM for a smooth performance. With the aid of its CPU, this combo can process more apps simultaneously for smoother operation and a better gaming experience.

Infinix ZERO 3 is likely to come in two versions of 16 GB/32 GB built-in storage. This leaves ample space for all your files and media. The Infinix ZERO 3 is coming with Android 5.1 (Lollipop). Hardware with this prestigious design deserves some Lollipop flavoring.

Juice will be supplied to the amazing ZERO 3 by a 3030mAh non-removable large-capacity battery which supports fast charging. The phone has a dual-SIM feature as well.

source: http://techlector.com/infinix-zero-3-x552/
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by samsard(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Interesting...
This should cost an arm and a leg.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Hotdiamond(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
samsard:
Interesting...
That would be right.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by madmadu(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
samsard:
Interesting...

or two arms, two legs and one head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
samsard:
Interesting... This should cost an arm and a leg.
Yeah... Maybe
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
All these techy geeks know how to use words very well.. I mean see as dem sugarcoat everything about d device just to make it mouthwatering. Its a nice device tho.. But money no dey naija again. Youths invest ur moneys in more meaningful stuffs abeg. Na beg i dey beg una.

8 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
end time phone.... I must get one
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
samsard:
Interesting...
if these turn out to be d real specs and infinix sell it at a price lower than d xiaomi redmi note 3 or d tecno phantom 5 then i am going to assume infinix are selling at a loss or wiith very low profit margins
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 07, 2015
At a very low profit margin but not at loss
davthom:
if these turn out to be d real specs and infinix sell it at a price lower than d xiaomi redmi note 3 or d tecno phantom 5 then i am going to assume infinix are selling at a loss or wiith very low profit margins

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by samintegrity(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2015
Hmmmmmm....
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by samsard(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2015
davthom:
I'll have to agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by kizolo(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2015
With all those specs, it's apparent this phone will cost nothing less than 50k
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by samintegrity(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2015
kizolo:

Am guessing #40,000
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by zzzzy: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2015
kizolo:
Assuming it was tecno, you can be sure of that but infinix always shocks us with price
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by kizolo(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2015
zzzzy:
Assuming it was tecno, you can be sure of that but infinix always shocks us with price
Well, let's just have our fingers crossed. I'm interested in the phone.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
adebayooye:
end time phone.... I must get one

better do
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Doesn't it have a FINGERPRINT sensor??. When Tecno already has on the Phantom 5
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by ishittu: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Emmagenius:
Doesn't it have a FINGERPRINT sensor??. When Tecno already has on the Phantom 5

No
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
samintegrity:

Am guessing #40,000

wrong guess
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by samintegrity(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
TechLector:

wrong guess

Tell me about it...50k??
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Let's see
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Maximum83: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
The specs are amazing honestly but infinix why no fingerprint scanner like the phantom 5.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
yes

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2015
launching 15 dec. ARE YOU READY?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2015
SOMEONE WITH THIS EMAIL[b] jmaxdmega@yahoo.com[/b] DROPED ME A MESSAGE ON OUR SITE, you can kindly go back there to read your answer.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by 4peace(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2015
TechLector:
launching 15 dec. ARE YOU READY?

What version of Mtk used in this fone?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
4peace:

What version of Mtk used in this fone?

we have no idea on the MTK version now... but will give update when fully recieved
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
More Images

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
TechLector:
More Images

like us on https://www.facebook.com/TechLector-713240082084091/ to get first hand updates
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by jnichole(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2015
TechLector:

like us on https://www.facebook.com/TechLector-713240082084091/ to get first hand updates
i was invited to the launch of the zero 3 but i dont know how to get there coming from ijanikin
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
more photos revealed

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by TechLector: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
more uploading...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Adds Face Recognition Feature Which Notify Users When They Are Spotted / Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. / Skills We’ve Lost Due To Smartphones & Ways To Get Them Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.