Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:05 PM

Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY (13185 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 3 X552 Price In Nigeria Specs Jumia Konga / #HERO3LOGY – Leak Images Of Infinix Mobility Upcoming HERO Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by safas20(f): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lovely pics, hope it is not too expensive oo Infinix is making sense these days
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by joshuamoses101(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please does anyone knw where i can fix the screen of my infinix zero 2 in portharcourt and how much it cost?
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Carlcaresophia: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2016
joshuamoses101:
Please does anyone knw where i can fix the screen of my infinix zero 2 in portharcourt and how much it cost?
Hello Joshuamoses101, you can try to counsel with our Carlcare Service Center. Below please find contact info. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by enoch273: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
How to upgrade your Infinix note 2 X600 and infinix zero 3 to official XOS, click link below for details of how to
http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/how-to-upgrade-your-infinix-note-2-and.html shocked
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Reediano(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Finally!! Infinix XOS Chameleons V2.0 Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 And Note 2

http://www.yomitech.com/2016/08/finally-infinix-xos-chameleons-v20-now.html
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by heezey(m): 1:28am On Oct 07, 2016
Wonderful news! The Infinix Zero 3 is such a great phone.
Waiting patiently for the Infinix zero 4.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by darmhey(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2016
HELP! I just bought the zero3 about a week ago but I must say, I've not been enjoying it, it freezes up for a few seconds which is becoming too frequent, it lags especially when I'm using Facebook app. I'm just tired, it's supposed to be a 3GB ram phone I used infinix zero (2GB ram) and I enjoyed it much better. Please help I'm thinking of restoring factory settings already.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Carlcaresophia: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2016
darmhey:
HELP! I just bought the zero3 about a week ago but I must say, I've not been enjoying it, it freezes up for a few seconds which is becoming too frequent, it lags especially when I'm using Facebook app. I'm just tired, it's supposed to be a 3GB ram phone I used infinix zero (2GB ram) and I enjoyed it much better. Please help I'm thinking of restoring factory settings already.
Hello Darmhey, you can try following ways.
1. Delete files and apps you do not use usually.
2. Clear some caches in apps like whatsapp, FB etc. ways as following:settings---apps---(choose a app) Clear cache. (remeber to back up important files)
3. Instal apps like file manager,360 security, CCleaner and clean your phone in time.
4. Do not run too many apps at the same time.
5. Insert a SD card (if available), remove apps to it from internal memory. (Better to set it as default memory, ways as following:Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk)
6. Restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by ojialo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Darmhey, you can try following ways.
1. Delete files and apps you do not use usually.
2. Clear some caches in apps like whatsapp, FB etc. ways as following:settings---apps---(choose a app) Clear cache. (remeber to back up important files)
3. Instal apps like file manager,360 security, CCleaner and clean your phone in time.
4. Do not run too many apps at the same time.
5. Insert a SD card (if available), remove apps to it from internal memory. (Better to set it as default memory, ways as following:Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk)
6. Restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

I just bought the phone last week and it lag like hell, honestly I'm regretting buying this phone.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by Carlcaresophia: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2017
ojialo:

I just bought the phone last week and it lag like hell, honestly I'm regretting buying this phone.
Hello ojialo, if the above ways do not work, you can bring your phone, together with receipt or warranty card to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check for you. You can find our contact info in Carlcare App. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by mrchuckz: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
you bought the fake.
i bought fake once . it was chinese cloned. i quickly returned it
Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by mummyson26(m): 12:42am On Mar 04, 2017
darmhey:
May be u bought a fake zero3
You know what? download CPU Z from playstore screenshot the result and upload it here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone / B.social'2 Aw710 Smartphone Storms Naija Market With ICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.