Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,434 members, 7,781,270 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada (70922 Views)

Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by platinumnk(f): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2009
becomrich.:

aloy emeka 419

I have to go, i have a meeting, bye.

please elborate pls!

i have been getting funny emails from intercontintal nigeria limited from so lkinda bank but its not my bank!

is something going on?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by sosisi(f): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2009
Do you want the FBI to come after you. I know what is going on. Aloy emeka aka you know who. Do not play with me. Have you slept in prison before. You may be about to sleep there.
Don’t get fooled by this website, some of the people are login under several names. Like Aloy emeka is iibine, ibime, osewa , he has many name,   What they have done is edit my posting sometime. They have moderator right to edit anyone posting and that is what they do.   

I know you are the one login . Do you know what the Yoruba call people like you, Omo ale. You are Yoruba, because of kobo kobo, you sell the yorubas to people. Your parent should be ashamed of you. If your real name is Osewa, because I discovered that one Jide Oguntimehin that lives in Dc is real owner of nairaland. He pays the bill. Before the FBI caught you for FBI. 

You also have a system that read people keyboard. And have access to people banking account. This website is run by some 419 . They can read your banking information if you log online at the same time.

Have you ask yourself, why a Nigeria website have 300,000 members.

Oh so aloy.emeka,Ibime and Seun Osewa are the same people shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is the first sensible thing becomepoor has ever said lipsrsealed
Revelation of the century.
So emeka,you're the one that has been banning me?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by manny4life(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2009
becomrich.:

the reason they ban you is to increase their membership figure. that way you go and register and it look like members increase.

So they ban you several times and increase the members.

If that's what it is, that is really sad though.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by platinumnk(f): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2009
becomrich.:

the reason they ban you is to increase their membership figure. that way you go and register and it look like members increase.

but that takes a long time

if i was banned i wouldnt come back in a long time

are they really running some kinda bank scam?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by C2H5OH(f): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2009
oh mannnnnnn from grace to grass
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by MaiSuya(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2009
becomrich.:

Hmmmm. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by platinumnk(f): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2009
becomerich pls come back, I need some answers!
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by manny4life(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

oh mannnnnnn from grace to grass  

I agree with you.This is really pathetic for someone to do such a thing.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by redsun(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2009
I thought u were out for a meeting becomerich?U be real ogbologbo,i wonder why people bother with u so much,the things u say just don't make sense to me in any way.

Why will anybody want to leave nigeria for benin?a case of from frying pan to fire
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by IKEYMAN1: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2009
[size=20pt]i have seriously begining to question the balance of ur mentality becomerich

1st, u said u cant post ur pic, cuz fbi might snatch u

2nd, u said u are a born again

3rd, in fews months gone, u will be preaching in the stadium in lagos

4th, in ur church everytime u preach to ur congregation, u get beaten up shocked why is that so  hmm

5th now that emm aloy is ibime is seun who owns nl

6th seun aint the real owner of nl

hmmm wonder where all this is headin, niether way we are watchin, cuz u could be mentally disturbed, sure there are many living with that condition in oversea

However, what the nigerians back home dnt know is, not everybody that left MM-airport ikeja will come back mentally fit!!! i think we are begining to see that, oh no he has a meeting to attend!! really?[/size]
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by manny4life(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2009
becomrich.:

Small business over here do contribute alot to the tax system. they pay the government. company like walmart can beat the tax system, they have smart lawyers and do not have to pay 25% tax. Company really do not pay tax. Look , you are better been a onwer of a business in the USA or canada than work for someone. the tax laws favour business owners. And you can write off many business dealing. the law allow it.

This is why their economy is the way it is. I use to be scare of the tax system over here. And like most nigerian, you want to make less and get less tax. But the real truth is it is stupid to do that. Why ?

let me show you. if I pay 50% tax on $1,000,000    , I kept 0.5 million dollar. But if I fall to 100,000 dollar I may been paying 35% i may think it is better to pay 35% tax and but i kep 65,000 .  It is stupid. I would prefer to make $100,000,000 and get tax 60% and kept 40 million.

The secret is the more tax you pay, the more money you kept.  So aim at making more money to kept more money. and forget about how the tax works.

but most poor people are think more about paying less tax. And company write off alot over here, and when you put your money into company expand , you dont pay tax on it. So you keep  expanding your business. And you reduce your tax. that why most of thier company are very big.  Instead of paying tax, they explain. and become big.

Our tax law must force company to expand. The secret is the more tax you pay, the more money you kept.  So aim at making more money to kept more money.

You seem to be misunderstanding me, I have not said that they should not make money. There is a tax bracket for which small business and corporations and organizations fall under and they pay taxes based upon their annual revenues bracket. Perhaps, you misinterpreted me, I said again, regardless of revenues, they have two options, report their income or write off their expense which could be donations, scholarships, contributions and even the new one they started matching insurance health plans for their part-time employees. If they are able to write all that off, that would bring down the bracket they fall into that is why Wal-Mart report less than 6% of their revenues as income.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by platinumnk(f): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
becomerich, pls elborate on whatr u were saying ealier, or areu scared of being banned?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by manny4life(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2009
@becomerich, the only way they can bypass all that is by writting off thier expense and you and I know thats what they do all the time. There is no special way. Yes they want the money, but they have communal obligations to meet. I might not be an expert on tax law, but I studied it in school and last year I was trained on ProSystem Fx tax.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by MaiSuya(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2009
becomrich.:

Small business over here do contribute alot to the tax system. they pay the government. company like walmart can beat the tax system, they have smart lawyers and do not have to pay 25% tax. Company really do not pay tax. Look , you are better been a onwer of a business in the USA or canada than work for someone. the tax laws favour business owners. And you can write off many business dealing. the law allow it.

This is why their economy is the way it is. I use to be scare of the tax system over here. And like most nigerian, you want to make less and get less tax. But the real truth is it is stupid to do that. Why ?

let me show you. if I pay 50% tax on $1,000,000    , I kept 0.5 million dollar. But if I fall to 100,000 dollar I may been paying 35% i may think it is better to pay 35% tax and but i kep 65,000 .  It is stupid. I would prefer to make $100,000,000 and get tax 60% and kept 40 million.

The secret is the more tax you pay, the more money you kept.  So aim at making more money to kept more money. and forget about how the tax works.

but most poor people are think more about paying less tax. And company write off alot over here, and when you put your money into company expand , you dont pay tax on it. So you keep  expanding your business. And you reduce your tax. that why most of thier company are very big.  Instead of paying tax, they explain. and become big.

Our tax law must force company to expand. The secret is the more tax you pay, the more money you kept.  So aim at making more money to kept more money.

Na wa O! Say what you can about him, the guy dey try. . .

BTW wasnt this thread supposed to be about medical doctors who proceed abroad to start cleaning toilets? Why e be say na BCR everbody come dey bash?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by sosisi(f): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2009
becomrich.:

I know that one for sure.
The banned usernames are never deleted.
when I first joined nairaland in 2006,you're banned and unbanned after 48 hrs for serious "offences"
now you can even mention Mukina's name and get banned and then you reappear with a new name
sounds like a scam to me too
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by bawomolo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2009
lol thread derailed.

becomerich is a star.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by C2H5OH(f): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2009
$osisi:

I know that one for sure.
The banned usernames are never deleted.
when I first joined nairaland in 2006,you're banned and unbanned after 48 hrs for serious "offences"
now you can even mention Mukina's name and get banned and then you reappear with a new name
sounds like a scam to me too
lmaooo
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by sosisi(f): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2009
becomerich,this topic has absolutely nothing to do with tribe,what is your problem.
I hope you don't have a wife,you'll drive her crazy listening to you all day
sheesh!
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by savanaha: 3:21am On Jun 02, 2009
becomrich.:

Aloy I scored 70 in GNS in the university. and the reason iwent to ilorin was that my friend was in unilorin .

you are childish. y[b]ou are an ungrateful igboman. who should be grateful for what the yorubas have done for the Igbo,[/b] but you stay online 24 hrs insulting Yorubas go get job.

becomrich.:

aloy and myself , it have to do with tribe. read others in the past. he only comes online to abuse yorubas. and you igbos should know we take it personal. We dont go about insulting your people and you should not to us.

Really!!?!!!
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by No2Atheism(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2009
becomrich.:

There is a problem with this logic:

The problem is that some old usernames are sometimes deleted from the database, hence it means their numbers remain the same due to creation and deletion cycles with respect to a single user.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by AloyEmeka9: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2009

aloy emeka 419

I have to go, i have a meeting,  bye.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/151716_0000202183_jpga18781627be29a19994fa6ccdd77d3c4

Most reverend engnr BecomeRich(B.Eng[illorin], M. Eng[Toronto], MBA[ Ontario])na this kin meeting you dey go? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/151712_0000202178_jpg176f29fd40cda1d684cdb1e108f66fb3

Fact:

Do you know that the best Nairaland  phrase of the year is from BecomeRich?. He said to Ikeymann00,  "my friend, I know book"!!!!
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by IKEYMAN1: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2009
becomerich

u are such a tribalsit slowpoke!! u cant hide it me afraid. in much there are igbos here and there, u failed to know there are patches of yoruba communities in the east as well

igbo should be grateful of making a living and contributing in building lagos, the former capital of nigeria which was funded by oil money? buhaaaaaaaaaaa, make no mistake u cant underestimate the igbo spirit, u tribalist claimed ilron graduate

u are joke

i also beleive the yorubas in canada should be grateful of what the canadian have done for them, their children that ran away from contonu

the yorubas should also be grateful of what abuja has done for them, they have their massive share in looting!! verey very grateful

i just cant stop laughing at yall
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by AjanleKoko: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2009
Man. . .
I think I lost the actual thread somewhere. . .
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by AjaraEwuro: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2009
@Ajanle

Thats usual in here, so I am not surprised.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by manny4life(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2009
This is what I call racial pettiness and bullshit, its is just to uncalled for. For real y'all, y'all need to get over yourselves and move the f**k on.

@becomerich, if you are in Canada like you said, you will know the amount of racism that lives in North America, you should be advocating for them in Canada first before extending your advocacy elsewhere. Please can you guys get back to the original thread.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by IKEYMAN1: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2009
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2009
LOL at thread.
Anybody with half a brain should know that the character becomerich is mentally challanged. Imagine the hog-wash the dude has been spitting.
NL is a fraud, Seun is a scam, blah blah. . .
Some people are so petty, not to talk of silly.

@OP,
This thing ain't new. People find it difficult getting jobs when they relocate irrespective of their professsion.
My advice for Nigerians, going abroad should be for pleasure; honeymoon and hols. Why leave the land of plenty and go suffer in a strange land?
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by AloyEmeka9: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2009
LOL at thread.
Anybody with half a brain should know that the character becomerich is mentally challanged. Imagine the hog-wash the dude has been spitting.
Tell him.
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by ElRazur: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2009
Gaggi:

LOL at thread.

Anyone with half a brain will refrain from making such statement, am afraid. He may not be the best person to articulate himself on the forum, however it do not mean he is mentally challenged. smiley You do not know him as a person, or have access to his medical history. smiley
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by IKEYMAN1: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2009
[size=20pt]

i have seriously begining to question the balance of ur mentality becomerich

1st, u said u cant post ur pic, cuz fbi might snatch u

2nd, u said u are a born again

3rd, in fews months gone, u will be preaching in the stadium in lagos

4th, in ur church everytime u preach to ur congregation, u get beaten up why is that so hmm

5th now that emm aloy is ibime is seun who owns nl

6th seun aint the real owner of nl

7th seun took bribe from the northerners

hmmm wonder where all this is headin, niether way we are watchin, cuz u could be mentally disturbed, sure there are many living with that condition in oversea

However, what the nigerians back home dnt know is, not everybody that left MM-airport ikeja will come back mentally fit!!! i think we are begining to see that, oh no he has a meeting to attend!! really? [/size]
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by IKEYMAN1: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2009
can someone explain those^^^^
Re: I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada by ElRazur: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
IKEYMAN!!!:

can someone explain those^^^^

You want an explanation of your own post? undecided Right. Just hold on one sec okay? I'll be back. smiley

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.