Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Mobil Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Recruitment (6782 Views)

Exxon Mobil Recruitment / Exxon Mobil Recruitment / Mobil Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Recruitment by lawkey(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2009
Pls anyone in d house who has been invited for the mobil accounting graduate trainee test?
Re: Mobil Recruitment by donsilas(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2009
I applied too but no response from them yet. Though sometime ago some people where invited in Uyo. I guess they are doing the invitations by Zones.

Anybod with news should reach us pls.
Re: Mobil Recruitment by lawkey(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2009
thanx man.That simply means all hopefuls shd get prepared and keep praying.The one in uyo was for engineers or so i gathered.Just dnt knw if any for accounting graduates yet.Anyone wth good information should keep us in the know.
Re: Mobil Recruitment by jody(f): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2009
please when they start inviting people keep us posted.
Re: Mobil Recruitment by Wingie(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2009
Please anybody in that with full access of the application?? I will like to apply because i have stayed home a very long time and i have a nice grade in Philosophy with much experience of project manager, I need a link now pls pals and i pray that God will reward you all in Jesus name, Amen

U can post me the link now on Niraland or perhaps send it to my e-mail martinswingy@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Mobil Recruitment by emekauzor(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2009
hi, I think you guys missed out from the recruitment and application thing, as at last 2 weeks somewhere in Ajah, mobil had a recruitment exercise for Mechanical, electrical and civil engineers, so I guess it will some other century

cheers
Re: Mobil Recruitment by babalawo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2009
emekauzor:

hi, I think you guys missed out from the recruitment and application thing, as at last 2 weeks somewhere in Ajah, mobil had a recruitment exercise for Mechanical, electrical and civil engineers, so I guess it will some other century

cheers

We are talking about accountant/finance position here my friend.Pls any body with info I am more interested in any info WRT the experienced hands
Re: Mobil Recruitment by sirbrw(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2009
Please let me know when it comes to technical applicants test. I am a maths with computer science graduate.

Regards

SirBRW
Re: Mobil Recruitment by stmanpule(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
i'm a novice of this
   http://sportsdesks..com
Re: Mobil Recruitment by Superbrain(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2009
The recruitment for accountants has ended. A friend of mine was taken and he resumed work yesterday after a series of interviews. Since you were not contacted, then you were not chosen.

Hope you all applied to Shell though.
Re: Mobil Recruitment by lawkey(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
Superbrain,are u sure of this?Cos the application itself ended less than 2 months ago, id oubt how they will av completed recruited the recruitment process within this period.

Pls if anyone who has been invited for the accounting graduate test/interview or any one wth useful information should add a note.

Wish u all the best
Re: Mobil Recruitment by kumluv: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2009
supperbrain pls mail the site foe that of shell nig.i will real appreciate it thank.
email;akumeayah@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Article Re-writers: Earn As Much As You Can Write [CLOSED] / GE Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.