Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,424 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

How To Download Flashare & Xender For Gionee Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Flashare & Xender For Gionee Devices (1093 Views)

Pls Help Me Can't Use Sender Or Flashare On My New Device Homtom / The Benefits Of Gionee Devices / Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Flashare & Xender For Gionee Devices by Efukikata(m): 2:31am On Dec 07, 2015
You can now Download Gionee xender with ease.

Steps to send or receive media and files via Gionee Xender

Download Smadav Antivirus

1) Click "CONNECT WITH FRIENDS" option on the Home screen of the flash transfer (Gionee Xender) application In both the devices.

2) Click CREATE CONNECTION in the Senders device and click SCAN TO JOIN in the Receivers device.

3) Senders device will be waiting for a connection to be created after the Receiver joins his/her connection.

4) Wait for the Receivers device establish the connection.

5) A successful connection will show the name of both the Senders and Receivers AVATAR icons on the top left corner of each device.

6) Slide option is only valid for transferring image files. To transfer an Image, go to Image tab and long press the image that has to be transferred.

7) An option ribbon will appear with 4 commands. Click on SLIDE option to Share the Image. Sender can also share by clicking on SHARE option on the ribbon.

cool On Clicking the SLIDE option, the image will open in the senders device. Slide the Image from Left to Right and the Image will start sliding into the receivers device.

9) On Sliding out the Image from the Senders device, the same will Slide in to the Receivers device.
10) Another option to share or transfer multiple Images is SHAKE.

11) Select the desired image files in the Senders device and SHAKE the handset.

12) Within seconds, the Images are transferred to the receivers device. Similarly, other files can also be transferred with a SHAKE. All the shared files will be reflected under the History Tab.

Advantages:
1) No need to open & close bluetooth again & again.
2) No Need of any kind data charge to transfer files over internet.
3) No need of wifi anymore.

Have fun and pay me a visit here at McDoglaz Note
Re: How To Download Flashare & Xender For Gionee Devices by Efukikata(m): 2:32am On Dec 07, 2015
I hope this post will help you out there
Re: How To Download Flashare & Xender For Gionee Devices by Efukikata(m): 2:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Efukikata:
I hope this post will help you out there

What I mean is that, I hope it will help ypu guys in downloading flash share app for Gionee devices. Thanks
Re: How To Download Flashare & Xender For Gionee Devices by Efukikata(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2017
deleted

(1) (Reply)

London Used Internet Ps Vita / VITAL INFO: Check How To See If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Lenovo Tab 2 A8 Tablet Review On Mycooh|nigeria Bargain Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.