Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (95300 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by melalily: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by DlawTECHY(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2015
This one is strong... just shoot the real place and walk away.. Chikina...
LolLol grin grin grin

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Kikikiki grin shoot the master key cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2015
I will walk away embarassed

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2015
All of the above

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:

as long as you're walking away to me, my arms open to comfort you.. . My shoulder for you to cry on... A beautiful girl like you deserves to be treated like the Queen you are

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by sinaj(f): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

as long as you're walking away to me, my arms open to comfort you.. . My shoulder for you to cry on... A beautiful girl like you deserves to be treated like the Queen you are
smiley

12 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:
smiley

smiley I'd be honored to know you better, what say we exchange contact... Aye.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by kathyander25(f): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
All the above.... smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by johnokoro101: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Normal
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Hamster143(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Walk away... Lot's chikala everywhere why killing oneself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Mzgracie(f): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin angry

I ll shoot his computer.

grin

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Cully408(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:
really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by sinaj(f): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cully408:
really
yea smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Holywizard: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
y did the guy cover his dick?

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by lordcyl3(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
peacefully walk away, but....
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by virud: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Walk away from everything - From his life - from the r/ship -
If you pull the trigger, even if the long arm of the law doesn't catch up with, your conscience would prick you for ever. You've become a murderer. Your hands are no longer clean. karma might not forgive you. Just walk away. Love no b by force. no b do or die.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by simplymade(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ode
Danfuster:

228 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Stesibelle17(f): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Will ask them to continue, while I watch.

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
I'll walk away..........and come back with fuel and tires. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Stesibelle17:
for real
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by sinaj(f): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cully408:
really
lol. Gerrarahia mehn grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
simplymade:
Ode
grin grin
Me too just dey look the idiot,he dey write poem and love letter while someone dey knack hin crush anyhow. The girl even ignored the clown

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ichommy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Really? grin
Stesibelle17:

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Keystonn: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

smiley I'd be honored to know you better, what say we exchange contact... Aye.
bro where is your brain ? undecided

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by jbazic(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

u sabi sing poem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mzgracie:
grin grin angry

I ll shoot his computer.

grin

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Mzgracie(f): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
grayline:

Lemme jooor undecided undecided[sup][/sup]
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by JrizzyJosh(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
No need to shot if she ain't my wife. ..boyfriend and girlfriend nor be something you must kill yourself for. .hit like if you are #teamhustler

12 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by eddiesaint(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by XtraSmooth404: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
shoot ke? ifa hear. She should grab a chair, sit and cry her eyes out undecided

How did she show up holding a gun? She and the boyfriend must be armed robbers! angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Seunaj05(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
B

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.