Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Please Help, Tecno H7, My Problem And A Solution Needed.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, Tecno H7, My Problem And A Solution Needed.. (2532 Views)

Help, Tecno Camon C7 Panel Needed / Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself / Help - Tecno Boom J8 Or Infinix Zero 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Tecno H7, My Problem And A Solution Needed.. by Seamareggae(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
I have a Tecno H7, that became faulty and I had to take it to Carl care, and it was fixed. Then I took the phone home nd noticed that when I set the phone on 3G only, the network won't come up until i set it to 2G/3G, then it comes up, which is very annoying because it would interchange btw 3g nd 2g.

Pls house,  how can I fix this because takin it back to Carl care is not possible for now.
Re: Please Help, Tecno H7, My Problem And A Solution Needed.. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Seamareggae:
I have a Tecno H7, that became faulty and I had to take it to Carl care, and it was fixed. Then I took the phone home nd noticed that when I set the phone on 3G only, the network won't come up until i set it to 2G/3G, then it comes up, which is very annoying because it would interchange btw 3g nd 2g.

Pls house,  how can I fix this because takin it back to Carl care is not possible for now.

Do a factory reset

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Tecno H7, My Problem And A Solution Needed.. by Seamareggae(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Demigods:

Do a factory reset
Bros... still the same thing... seems its a rom stuff.. it is annoying
Re: Please Help, Tecno H7, My Problem And A Solution Needed.. by Seamareggae(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
PLS.. Nairalanders help ur guy
Re: Please Help, Tecno H7, My Problem And A Solution Needed.. by Seamareggae(m): 12:39am On Dec 08, 2015
SO many views, just 1 comment, pls help o
Re: Please Help, Tecno H7, My Problem And A Solution Needed.. by Carlcaresophia: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2015
Seamareggae:

Hi Seamareggae, please check if the place is covered by 3G internet. If yes, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. Thank you!
Re: Please Help, Tecno H7, My Problem And A Solution Needed.. by Seamareggae(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Seamareggae, please check if the place is covered by 3G internet. If yes, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. Thank you!
Hello Carlcaresophia, my place is covered by 3G, i have restored factory settings and the problem still persist.
Before the phone became faulty, everything was working well until it was fixed at carlcare, whenever i switch (tried all 4 nig networks) to 3G, Network wont come up.
its just annoying... all is well thoo
Re: Please Help, Tecno H7, My Problem And A Solution Needed.. by kolexepana: 2:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Go to the nearest Carlcare ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Browsing Help / Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp / How To Power All Apps With MTN Mpulse Data Using Spark VPN And Psiphon Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.