Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Graduate Trainee KPMG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee KPMG (5137 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Audit Trainee @ KPMG / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee KPMG by yomalex(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.

We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Graduate Trainees

Auto Req ID: 100702BR
Function: Non Function Specific

Qualifications

Must be below 26 years old
Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme

Apply Here >> http://jobsdome.com/1119/graduate-trainee-programme-at-kpmg/
Join BBM Channel http://pin.bbm.com/C002F698C

Note: Please do not apply if you have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Isryl02(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Na wa o, HND peeps dn suffer... cheesy

Wetin dem go do nw

Wic kind country be dis sef... grin
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Shinelle(f): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oh well... went all the way to Lagos to write kpmg's one Hour test, passed, wrote another, passed; did documentation. ... then kept "in view" since June .

Another recruitment? awesome!
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by yungreezy: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Are they really serious about this "if you've written before don't bother applying again"? I've written before but unsuccessful. Thinking if I should try again.
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by kaze4blues(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2015
I just started my nysc program dis month. I'm skeptical about whether I shld apply or not.

I hope someone can enlighten me further
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by kcee07: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2015
kaze4blues:
I just started my nysc program dis month. I'm skeptical about whether I shld apply or not.

It doesn't hurt to try, does it. Though its stated you must be through with NYSC or about to. The truth is that some of this recruitment takes a while and don't be surprised u might be through with NYSC before they conclude this recruitment programme. Take a clue from the guy who has gone through all the processes since June and yet to be called for resumption(I believe he will still be called though) So, there won't be any harm if you try as much as u meet other requirements.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by ALVA001: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2015
My guy me sef don write d test b4 but unsucessful but u know what, am applying 4 ds again.nothing do us.
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by kaze4blues(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2015
applied already
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Mckayzee(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
ALVA001:
My guy me sef don write d test b4 but unsucessful but u know what, am applying 4 ds again.nothing do us.
bro what do you think about the age thing , for someone who is presently 26 and would be +1 next year January.
Is it in anyway advisable to apply ? how serious is the age limit taken
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
kaze4blues:

Don't rush it!

You will eventually get dropped once they find out you're nowhere near completing your NYSC.

The interesting thing will be what happens after grin
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by ALVA001: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mckayzee:

bro what do you think about the age thing , for someone who is presently 26 and would be +1 next year January.
Is it in anyway advisable to apply ? how serious is the age limit taken
bro d age tingy is pretty serious,when i was dia last yr, some peeps were asked out of d test venue 4 somethng lyk dat, and infact d woman veryfying our credentials told me if my DOB had nt been on my waec cert she wud have asked me out, cos wot was on my nysc id was nt clear, i just wrote 199X.
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Samyj247: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
ALVA001:
would you advice someone with second class lower to apply
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Samyj247: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
ALVA001:

bro d age tingy is pretty serious,when i was dia last yr, some peeps were asked out of d test venue 4 somethng lyk dat, and infact d woman veryfying our credentials told me if my DOB had nt been on my waec cert she wud have asked me out, cos wot was on my nysc id was nt clear, i just wrote 199X.
bro from d experience u hv had wt them, would u advice a second class lower graduate to apply.
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Ukeachu1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
the vacancy shows no specific profession. Wats up with dat
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Ukeachu1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
ALVA001:

the vacancy shows no specific profession. Wats
up with dat
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ukeachu1:
the vacancy shows no specific profession. Wats up with dat

What's up with that is that they take any course.
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Ukeachu1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
taiwolusol:

What's up with that is that they take any course.
OK. tanks
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by soulhighman(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good
Ama apply soon.
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by ALVA001: 5:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Ukeachu1:

the vacancy shows no specific profession. Wats
up with dat
yeah, dt d good thng about KPMG and sisters, when ds guys are recruiting 4 grad trainee, so long u grad wt good grades, ur course of study hardly counts, it wot av bn telln my younger ones, u dont have to sit @ home 4 5yrs because jamb didnt offer u d course u wanted, take d one u have and turn the lemon to lemonade.
Infact to surprise u, when i wrote d exam last yr, out of about 100 of us dt were invited for dt batch dia was only 1 accounting student odas were from either engineering or sciences. So dts it bro no course palava, just go dia wt ur 2'1 and be less than 26.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by ALVA001: 5:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Samyj247:
bro from d experience u hv had wt them, would u advice a second class lower graduate to apply.
if u can apply? Why nt.
What i cannt guarrantee is call up after application. U know KPMG is a very competitive place, yrs back they only allowed 1st class.
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Shinelle:
Oh well... went all the way to Lagos to write kpmg's one Hour test, passed, wrote another, passed; did documentation. ... then kept "in view" since June .

Another recruitment? awesome!
have you done your AC or PI yet? And what role did u apply to?
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Shinelle(f): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
kyrieEleisom:
have you done your AC or PI yet? And what role did u apply to?

stopped @ documentation.

TRPS (Tax)
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by shepherd77: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Noted. Though late.

whoever is interested in Dragnet, SHL, Workforce test
questions & Answers, should Check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Shinelle:

stopped @ documentation.

TRPS (Tax)
same role, I went for the AC and scaled through, the PI is next but there was a major setback for me as I couldnt get my transcript to them in time (it took me 4 months) plus I was still serving so I couldn't have started anyway. I received a message sometime in late august that i've been put in view for 2016 cos TRPS had reached its man power capacity for the year. I've not lost hope and No one else should.
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by trizzy123: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Shinelle:

stopped @ documentation.

TRPS (Tax)

Stopped @ documentation also. I did mine around July ending. have been calling them,they keep telling me to have patience. Tired of waiting already. I choose Compensations and Benefits (C&B)
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Shinelle(f): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2015
kyrieEleisom:
same role, I went for the AC and scaled through, the PI is next but there was a major setback for me as I couldnt get my transcript to them in time (it took me 4 months) plus I was still serving so I couldn't have started anyway. I received a message sometime in late august that i've been put in view for 2016 cos TRPS had reached its man power capacity for the year. I've not lost hope and No one else should.

I feel you.. same thing I was told, the capacity........bla bla
hopefully they resurrect our cases in 2016!
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by kaka22(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
I just received success mail from KPMG. How far guys
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by Ukeachu1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaka22:
I just received success mail from KPMG. How far guys

an offer letter?
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by kaka22(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ukeachu1:

an offer letter?
No. I just started the process.
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by bunmishontelle(f): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2015
I just started my application, but I'm bothered. If you scroll down the page, you see copyright 2012. I feel it should be copyright 2015. Or is this another scam? Enlighten me please.
Re: Graduate Trainee KPMG by soulhighman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Finally submitted my application.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OPEC Recruits Financial Analyst / Viewing For Vacancies On Efcc Website / Honeywell Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.