Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 (6100 Views)

The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown / "World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear / WW3 - Russia Orders All Officials To Fly Home Any Relatives Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
the sun, mercury and saturn is in sagitarius and the moon is in scorpio. what does that all mean ? it means the LORD is about to unleash hell on earth
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by DuchessLily(f): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hmmmm... God save our world
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
*sigh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by pansophist(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
hmmm sukkot, abeg tell the cosmic leaders make them stop the war oo. I still de pursue my own rat race. Make them give me one year abeg cry
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
pansophist:
hmmm sukkot, abeg tell the cosmic leaders make he stop the war oo. I still de pursue my own rat race. Make them give me one year abeg cry
you can pursue your rat race in war times. what you can do now is start storing kegs of water. store about 1000 kegs. during the war when they have blasted all the water pipes in europe then you can sell each keg for 1000 pounds in holland ( you are in holland right ? ) grin

1 Like

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by delishpot: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
you can pursue your rat race in war times. what you can do now is start storing kegs of water. store about 1000 kegs. during the war when they have blasted all the water pipes in europe then you can sell each keg for 1000 pounds in holland ( you are in holland right ? ) grin

You too like money grin grin
Not a bad advice though

1 Like

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
delishpot:

You too like money grin grin
Not a bad advice though
lets hope he survives the war to spend the money. nothing like sitting on 1 million pounds after selling all the kegs of water then one nice juicy bomb just lands on ya house grin grin
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by MrPresident1: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
I think World War 3 is already in its final stages, it was not fought with bombs, it was an ideological war.

World War 3 was between Western civilisation and Islam.

Christ will reign.

2 Likes

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
MrPresident1:
I think World War 3 is already in its final stages, it was not fought with bombs, it was an ideological war.
Christ will reign.
sukkot:
lets hope he survives the war to spend the money. nothing like sitting on 1 million pounds after selling all the kegs of water then one nice juicy bomb just lands on ya house grin grin
*double sigh*
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ishilove:

*double sigh*
hehe. keep on sighing na. end time sigh grin
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
MrPresident1:

Christ will reign.
hmm bros. always bringing an abstract angle to every conversation. after you na charlie boy grin
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by delishpot: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
hehe. keep on sighing na. end time sigh grin
No one knows when the lord will come, that's why I'm sighing. I am just tired of you and mrpresident's matter undecided

1 Like

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ishilove:

No one knows when the lord will come , that's why I'm sighing. I am just tired of you and mrpresident's matter undecided
who said anything about the LORD coming ? i said ww3. you hear anybody mention LORD COMING for this thread ? walahi talahi you need glasses cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by hayorzzyzx(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Same old Shit angry

Obseving. cool
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by hayorzzyzx(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Same old Shit angry

Obseving. cool
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
who said anything about the LORD coming ? i said ww3. you hear anybody mention LORD COMING for this thread ? walahi talahi you need glasses cool
I already have my glasses, thanks to drsteroid grin
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ishilove:

I already have my glasses, thanks to drsteroid grin
make you upgrade am na. this one wey you get no dey work lolz
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
make you upgrade am na. this one wey you get no dey work lolz
I just upgraded it, thanks to drsteroid grin

You don land Naija?

1 Like

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ishilove:

I just upgraded it, thanks to drsteroid grin

You don land Naija?
not yet na. u wan make dem bomb my plane ? i still dey pack all my tins na. e no easy sef
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
not yet na. u wan make dem bomb my plane ? i still dey pack all my tins na. e no easy sef
Wetin you dey pack since 2012?? You be woman? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Wetin you dey pack since 2012?? You be woman? tongue

i get plenty things na. half of london na my own na. i gotta pack am come tongue
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Ishilove: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
i get plenty things na. half of london na my own na. i gotta pack am come tongue
Pack my own join o

Things to pack for your darling Ishilove:

Shoes

Handbags

Perfumes (Elizabeth Arden)

Ipod (does this thing still exist??)

Cream

Soap

Yeezy Sweater (all the holes in it will allow me wear it comfortably in our hot weather)

Brazilian Hair

Bra and Pant (Victoria Secrets)

Make-up kit from Mary Kay

12amps Powerbank (no light for my hood since October)

Beats by Dre

Shoes (size 42, not high heels)

Daz all... for now grin

4 Likes

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by 4nobody4every1: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
cool
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Pack my own join o

Things to pack for your darling Ishilove:

Shoes

Handbags

Perfumes (Elizabeth Arden)

Ipod (does this thing still exist??)

Cream

Soap

Yeezy Sweater (all the holes in it will allow me wear it comfortably in our hot weather)

Brazilian Hair

Bra and Pant (Victoria Secrets)

Make-up kit from Mary Kay

12amps Powerbank (no light for my hood since October)

Beats by Dre

Shoes (size 42, not high heels)

Daz all... for now grin
na that shoe with red for bottom i go get for you sef. i done forget the name. louboutin or something like dat grin
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
na that shoe with red for bottom i go get for you sef. i done forget the name. louboutin or something like dat grin
Christian Louboutin! Bush man cheesy

Louboutin for me?? Oh sukkot, you are far too kind... *sob*
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by sukkot: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Christian Louboutin! Bush man cheesy

Louboutin for me?? Oh sukkot, you are far too kind... *sob*
what can i tell ya ? i am a generous fella. i am making the shoes right now as we speak

cool cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ishilove:

No one knows when the lord will come undecided

Ishi - my luv, No Lord is coming. The only sure thing that is coming are the Multiple Independently Targetable Reentry Vehicles of the Russian nukes with 750kt each - I can smell them from afar.

Lightening & thunder are not so rapid than the blast of the Russian SS-18 Satan to reach America, Israel, NATO & their sympathizers wherever they may flee.

You better take cover, Vladimirovich Putin is coming! grin

1 Like

Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
what can i tell ya ? i am a generous fella. i am making the shoes right now as we speak

cool cheesy
Oh how exciting!! Those heels are too high. I only wear flats so lose the heels cheesy
Re: Ok Ww3 Has Officially Started Today The 7th Of December 2015 by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Zoharariel:

Ishi - my luv, No Lord is coming. The only sure thing that is coming are the Multiple Independently Targetable Reentry Vehicles of the Russian nukes with 750kt each - I can smell them from afar.

Lightening & thunder are not so rapid than the blast of the Russian SS-18 Satan to reach America, Israel, NATO & their sympathizers wherever they may flee.

You better take cover, Vladimirovich Putin is coming! grin
You scoffer, I will wave at you from heavens gate while you are being frog marched to the Other Side tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform / Why Nigerians Don't Tap Into South African Market? / Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.