Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose (3882 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) / What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose by missparker: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2006
my name is mary and i am from that god forsaken state .well to start with we dont have a governor and nuthing seems to be working in that state if you are travelling to benin be rest assured you will spend the whole day on the raod no gud road ,no water, no light even corpers are suffering there i dont no wat mr president is doing about that or the guy jazz pass their own efcc should plz do sumthing afterall fayose gave them good road in ekiti yet he was impeached lucky too should leave with is tiouts bob izua and the likes if you feel me plz express your self
Re: Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose by frankdelis(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2006
mary, your governor may not be better than ayo fayose, its just that your law makers are not desperate for power and they think less about the welfare of thier people.if not a non performing governor should be asked to leave. since they re not giving the people good represetation.And if your so concerned, nothing stops you from writting a petition to efcc if you have proof of financial misconduct. franklyn
Re: Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose by Chxta(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2006
Not exactly. There was once a time that Mrs. Ighodaro and Mr. Obayagbon tried to talk against Lucky in the HOA, by the time Bom-Boy and his people had talked to them, all talk of opposition to Lucky in Edo State quietly dissipated. . .
Re: Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose by Odeku(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2006
Ineffective leader is not the same as a corrupt leader. has he been accused of any corruption malpractice or embezzlement? not doing his job is up to the state assemble not a federal mater.
Re: Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2006
@ have you been to Edo state
in the last 8 years, its pathetic
we dont need a tribunal to know the governor is corrupt

with all the federal subvention whats has been done there

state schools, shambles
benin-ore road and ALL other roads apart from HIS local governemnt, horrific
light- need we say more when there's nothing to say
Re: Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose by Roscodaddy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2006
Please do not forget that Anennih,Obj,Igbenidion the father of your governor,are in the same cult group so what do you expect from all those evil doers
Re: Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose by LoverBwoy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2006
If you are serious you'll do what i will do

Call some of the angry youths grab some molotovs(50 each) and head for the government house  grin

always wear a mask and be prepared to run  wink

one more thing, call the News crew before you go wink
Re: Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose by Ologbosere: 2:53am On Oct 29, 2006
My name is Chief Ologbosere i base in Canada. I was throw into confussion when i visited Benin City about five months ago.Not only Lucky Igbinedion is a faileur he is a pen and paper robber.Before he became the Governor of Edo State he promised the Binis that he hailed from a wealthy family and he had nothing to do with our yearly allocations but remember before he became the Governor,he had no house in South Africa,Abuja,Lagos,Etete G.R.A Benin, London England,United States and other uncountable investments all over the world. i am optimistic he use his father name to purchase those properties.On like one of his properties at Etete Quarters,he use 9inches block on both side of the fence and pour concrete in between the blocks.

Have you been to Secretariat building on Sapele road and Oredo Local Government building lately? No renovations of any kind since the departure of the Ex.Governor S.O Ogbemudia.The entire ring road to Oba market has turns to motor park. No traffic lights in Benin neither Street lights. Bob Izua have turn ring road to his family property.Its a shame to Lucky Igbinedion and his family.This mess has never be so bad in the Benin Kingdom.

When Ambrose Ali was incarcerated about 80% of the Benins were gigging dances for his down fall not knowing that Lucky will be the worse.The only governor we ever had was Ambrose Ali and Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia. All the local government Chairmen,senators,House of Assembly,House of Reps are all robbers. Police collects N20.00 from each vehicle daily.So long you pay N20.00 they don't care about checking your trunk neither your vehicle documents.

The entire upper sakpoba,Saint Saviour Ihinmwinrhin quarters,Adolor college road,2nd Ugbor Road,Uselu park and other numerous area in Benin are messed environments.
EFCC should have Lucky Igbinedion impeached and sentence to 20years imprisonment.There is no road in Benin.
There is no jobs in Benin,no future for the younger generation in Benin.The only jobs in Benin City is Guinness,Bendel Brewery where Osaro Ida looth about 3billion Naira ,Coco Cola and Okada Bikers are the only jobs in Benin.

Chief Ologbosere
Re: Is Governor Lucky Igbinedion Not Impeachable Is He Better Than Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2007
It's a pity that Edo state citizens, have so far been treated badly by the one(Gov.Lucky Igbinedion)they trusted with their votes.There is no need making mention of what he failed to do as the saying goes seing is believing.The leaders of PDP should be held responsible for failing to call the governor to order.My advice to the people of Edo state, is that this coming election is an anpple opportunity to vote out the PDP, and give room for a change by allowing some one with a higher sense of responsibility to win in the forth coming election.Voting in the PDP, this time around would give room to the growth and further establishment of GODFATHERISM.
Edo people make una shine una eye.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible For Nigeria's Decay? / Ekiti Rerun: Torture Of Journalists Caught On Tape In Ekiti Gov't House, / Nigeria To Begin Talks With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.