Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (39633 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Afodavade(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2015
hmmmmmm funny
grin
dammytosh:
u need another boyfriend.

Call 911 with code name Calabar Witch. I will attend to you personally.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by dacovajnr: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2015
stupidity:
Stingy selfish self centered and egocentric calabar girl is what you are.

Common 2k, he say he go give you this evening and the evening don reach now.

Gerrarahere jare.
U jux a replica of my main side chick.
I dey vex angry
initially I had wanted to say something bad..but your moniker wouldn't lemme coz it's very obvious that you suffering from your Moniker...Cmon 2k the bf doesn't have and retorts to abusing the girl coz she refused to let go of the one she had wanted to use and shameless enough the mugcunt went ahead to report her to her Sista and borrowed from her...if he has been living up to the xpection a a responsible bf and he has taking from her repeatedly without giving then her action is just.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Nairaland is no place for counceling, why do people always come here to embarrass themselves?
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Guests: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2015
jasssbabe:
Just 2k u can't give?? U are really a calabar witch

Dash me 1k smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by sauceEEP(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2015
You want to buy just one selfie stick to sell, just one selfie stick? Smh angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by ikombe: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Bambless1:
Relationship Is About Give And Take,,,,, Not Take Take And Take, So What U Did Was Wrong,

Shame On That Your Broke Boyfriend, What About His Male Friends?, I Think Collecting Money From Your Sister (his Would Be In Law) Its A Big Shame.
undecided what if dat 2k was going to get 200k
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by eleko1: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Certified Calabar witch grin grin angry grin shocked sad grin cheesy lipsrsealed embarassed grin . joke apart,U dnt have a boyfriend yet,what u have is a useless,shameless man.Leave him b4 God leave U undecided.U dnt have a future with such abusiv boyfriend .RUN angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2015
I will not encourage even my ENEMY to have this kind of Boyfriend.. That's IF everything you said here is CORRECT.

LADIES uh na dey try oooooo.
ALL because of marriage and friendship

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Perryjackson(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2015
just give him the 2k in kind
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Airell: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2015
I think you should have explained to him why you couldn't lend him the money, maybe it wouldn't have resulted into this if the reason was genuine. Though he took it too far but telling him your purpose is not too bad also.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by ipreach: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Op u acted so foolishly for not giving him the money.

so bad
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by josite: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Bambless1:
Relationship Is About Give And Take,,,,, Not Take Take And Take, So What U Did Was Wrong,

Shame On That Your Broke Boyfriend, What About His Male Friends?, I Think Collecting Money From Your Sister (his Would Be In Law) Its A Big Shame.
. he cannot collect money from his inlaw but his in laws can collect money from him.Thad why men die before the wives.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by preetyb(f): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2015
why didn't u want to give him the money in the first place?
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by M4gunners: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2015
For not giving him answer what you want to use the money for, automatically mean you don't need that money at that time like how he needs it.
Anyway, congratulations to your sister she will be heading to alter very soon.
As of you,you are on a very long thing.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by promgurlP(f): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2015
sauceEEP:
You want to buy just one selfie stick to sell, just one selfie stick? Smh angry

Not just one! Don't say what you don't know please.. it's the money to balance TWENTY for your information embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Saved2Serve: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2015
he shouldn't have cursed out on you, granted! But i felt you should have given him that money trusting that he will reinburse you upon his return. I dont know if he has a record of indebtedness or you just that care to oblige him of that help and keep your own need pending till evening (sacrifice). I still maintain that cursing u was extreme. Yes! it hurts us when we ask for a little help from our chicks (wives) and they turn it down. The reaction differs in men. Then again, some men tend to flip and take to bizzare decisions when under financial frustrations. The state of bankruptcy is the state best used to define a "MAN". If you allow it get a better part of you, then you will be always controlled by circumstances.

Please i will admonish you to always try to give your man the benefit of doubt (that undeserved assisance) no matter what; at least to a very measurable extent. For it helps you to take a clear cut stand on your actions. Now, you are regretting for not giving him. He too stooped so low to have gone to your sister; doesn't he have hommies? It is a bad precedence. Next time, don't allow 2k to cause this sort of problem.

What you will do is to understand why your sister gave him the money. i guess she will also admonish you to learn how to help your man. it is not easy for men to ask for monetary help. we put our ego to the grind to do that. YOu ought to have known that paying back wouldn't be a problem. I

I feel he lashed out on you terribbly because, he put down his ego to ask for a 'common' 2k from someone closest to him and he was turned down. He had nothing to loose or be ashamed of anymore, so he had to ask your sister. it was indeed a pressing need. Going to work in the morning.........please before you two say goodnight today, make sure both of you iron out this trash and reconcile.

if you sleep tonight begruding him, you may find yourself in a bad place perhaps u didnt make it back here... (spirit of unforgiveness)
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by latino2swt(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2015
PromgurlP, this is extremely hard for me to take. Not again this time. Why wash your dirty undies in the public. And you forgot to tell them your role in the whole issue. Must you come to nairaland for this when 80% of my guys who knows about our relationship are here. This is unpardonable.

You are telling them what i did without your own input in the whole issue. Counter thread coming soon cause i can't keep quiet in this kind of humiliation.

Lest I forget, don't come near my house. Atleast for now
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Donjowebs(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2015
I will comment when you both kiss and make up.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:
Hi there fellow romancelanders, this is actually my first time writing here and I'm writing this out of frustration and anger. Well here it goes:

Today before my boyfriend left for work, he asked me to give him N2000 that when he gets back he'll give it back in the evening. But I told him I wanted to use the money for my personal use. He then asked me what I wanted to use the money for and I was like undecided it's my money and I don't have to tell you. Initially he thought I was joking cos he asked me like three times but I gave him the same answer.
He insulted me calling me a useless and selfish person, that I'm very inconsiderate and wicked. cry He said it's today he knows I'm a certified calabar witch and the kind of hatred he has for me is making him feel disgusted. At first I was laughing, thinking he was joking but when he said I'm not taking him seriously I knew this n.igga meant every word he had just said.embarassed
And the worst part of it all, he went to complain to my elder sister that I'm refusing to give him the money and I know fully well that he is in need of it urgently. He collected the N2000 from my sister and left my house. angry
I'm just sitting here wondering, so it's because of only 2k my boyfriend is behaving like this, why did he have to embarrass me like that in front of my sister by complaining to her and borrowing money form her too? I'm feeling so bad that I've chosen not to speak to him again, at least not this night. What do you all think, was I wrong? What should I do now?

Show him what a true Calabar witch is capable of doing , he must be one stewpid boy to joke with Calabar witches.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by emeuzo(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2015
dear u shud have given him d 2000 knwing fully well he was in urgent need of it to give u back in d evening anyway d deed has be done already just beg him to forgive u cos u r at fault
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by LockDown69(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2015
Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by tohchee96(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2015
undecidedOK See what you will do ..??

Don't post Poo like this here again ..

like say you dey tell us when .. Him dey "Do" you well

shior !!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by promgurlP(f): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2015
My God! Who is this one? angry
latino2swt:
PromgurlP, this is extremely hard for me to take. Not again this time. Why wash your dirty undies in the public. And you forgot to tell them your role in the whole issue. Must you come to nairaland for this when 80% of my guys who knows about our relationship are here. This is unpardonable.

You are telling them what i did without your own input in the whole issue. Counter thread coming soon cause i can't keep quiet in this kind of humiliation.

Lest I forget, don't come near my house. Atleast for now
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by nairalander111(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2015
Your boy friend did wrong by calling you a witch,but you should have explained to him that you wanted to by always sanitary pad for your monthly stuff rather telling him for "your personal use".I know most guys here didn't understand what you meant by that.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Remzoid: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Three things are basic in any relationship,love,trust,and understanding,but love conquerer all,if there is love between u guys,he shouldn't have generated to this level
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Mavor: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

Haba babe.. this money was the only cash on me and I needed it to get stuffs for my personal use
But I sure say the guy don spend pass 2k wella on top you.Lots of ladies do this. You can't rely on them when the going gets tough. But him fu<k up as him go collect money from your elder sis.No matter how bad things are. Both of you are better off without each other in your lives.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Philadelphia: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:
Hi there fellow romancelanders, this is actually my first time writing here and I'm writing this out of frustration and anger. Well here it goes:

Today before my boyfriend left for work, he asked me to give him N2000 that when he gets back he'll give it back in the evening. But I told him I wanted to use the money for my personal use. He then asked me what I wanted to use the money for and I was like undecided it's my money and I don't have to tell you. Initially he thought I was joking cos he asked me like three times but I gave him the same answer.
He insulted me calling me a useless and selfish person, that I'm very inconsiderate and wicked. cry He said it's today he knows I'm a certified calabar witch and the kind of hatred he has for me is making him feel disgusted. At first I was laughing, thinking he was joking but when he said I'm not taking him seriously I knew this n.igga meant every word he had just said.embarassed
And the worst part of it all, he went to complain to my elder sister that I'm refusing to give him the money and I know fully well that he is in need of it urgently. He collected the N2000 from my sister and left my house. angry
I'm just sitting here wondering, so it's because of only 2k my boyfriend is behaving like this, why did he have to embarrass me like that in front of my sister by complaining to her and borrowing money form her too? I'm feeling so bad that I've chosen not to speak to him again, at least not this night. What do you all think, was I wrong? What should I do now?
Good this hit front page. My candid advice for you is that you better end that relationship now. Further delay may likely cause another topic to hit the front page and you may not be alive to be FTC as the topic may read "Boyfriend slits the throat of lover over 2k". . Na all these kind news dey make Linda Ikeji make money dey buy 600m house undecided We've read stories like this.
If you don't understand what I've written, lemme make it clearer;

"HE CAN KILL YOU"
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by redcliff: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Bambless1:

Depending on the relationship, i dont think it is

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by IndianaJay: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2015
stupidity:
Stingy selfish self centered and egocentric calabar girl is what you are.

Common 2k, he say he go give you this evening and the evening don reach now.

Gerrarahere jare.
U jux a replica of my main side chick.
I dey vex angry

Why you dey vex? Did you struggle with her for the 2k that you feel you can tell her what to do with it??

It's this sense of entitlement that kills relationships.

Assuming your babe asks you for money and you can't give her at that moment, then she begins to abuse and curse you.....Is it her money??

If it pains you that much why not go outside like your mates and hustle for your own, after-all if you don't want insult from anyone you will respect yourself and look for your own hustle instead of disturbing another equally struggling individual with your self entitled self.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Psoul(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

Haba babe.. this money was the only cash on me and I needed it to get stuffs for my personal use

Just listen to urslf......u want need it to get stuff for ur personal use. If a guy can swallow his pride, come to ur house and begged u 4 financial assistance and still promised to repay u within couple of hours and u have and turned him down, Babe, u r not worthy to be his girl friend. For him to come to u means he must have given to u in the past. If care is not taken, wot he want dis money 4 may even be for the good of u and him.

For him to go to ur sis means dat he really needed that money.
Babe, u r so inconsiderate. Let's say u r d one in his shoes and u received dis kind of treatment u meted on him, by now you would've been considering changing a boy friend.

Even at this, u still have the mouth to come complaining and telling us how angry you are and how u dont feel like calling him. U better go to him and render an apology to him.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by ibawon(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2015
Well he is pissed, because with your explanation he sure gives you more than that, and he is very angry you hesitated before giving him the money. Cos he believes you should spend with out a second thought on him as he does on you
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by harry509: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

u Rr so stingy, since he said he wil gve u later n d evni, u shud gve him d money 1st. N relationship boyfrnd n girlfrnd shud udastnd each oda. My girlfrnd gave me 3k d oda day, bt since den I avent gvin her d money and she dos nt complain abt it @ all. But wat I ave done 4 her since den is more dan 3k and she is cumn home soon 4 dis dec, and am stil planin 2 do more 4 her, I love her so much. I HATE STINGY GIRLS and GIRLS WHO HAVE PRIDE Dats y I dump my EX girl.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How To Get Married On A 20k Salary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.