Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (39619 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
first of all why is he in your house? with your sister?
grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Eddodoh(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ladies like d op do fail my test. I always test ladies by asking for financial assistance pretending to be broke at the moment or giving them some cash to keep for me to know how they deal with financial issue.

Most tymz dey are shock to discover it was a trial period. They lucky ones never regret.

It has really help me cos we learnt to trust, give & sacrifice 4 each other.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by adellam16(f): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:
Hi there fellow romancelanders, this is actually my first time writing here and I'm writing this out of frustration and anger. Well here it goes:

Today before my boyfriend left for work, he asked me to give him N2000 that when he gets back he'll give it back in the evening. But I told him I wanted to use the money for my personal use. He then asked me what I wanted to use the money for and I was like undecided it's my money and I don't have to tell you. Initially he thought I was joking cos he asked me like three times but I gave him the same answer.
He insulted me calling me a useless and selfish person, that I'm very inconsiderate and wicked. cry He said it's today he knows I'm a certified calabar witch and the kind of hatred he has for me is making him feel disgusted. At first I was laughing, thinking he was joking but when he said I'm not taking him seriously I knew this n.igga meant every word he had just said.embarassed
And the worst part of it all, he went to complain to my elder sister that I'm refusing to give him the money and I know fully well that he is in need of it urgently. He collected the N2000 from my sister and left my house. angry
I'm just sitting here wondering, so it's because of only 2k my boyfriend is behaving like this, why did he have to embarrass me like that in front of my sister by complaining to her and borrowing money form her too? I'm feeling so bad that I've chosen not to speak to him again, at least not this night. What do you all think, was I wrong? What should I do now?
u said ur BF embarrassed u by going to ur sister to borrow and report u. R u not also embarrassing urself by reporting urself her on social media? So as u have told us now what would we gain from it? Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Eddodoh(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
ellabooz:

I want to recommend you to someone very nice,trust me! You sound really good
I am here already. I am nice & gentle!
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Testimony2284(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Exposing your boyfriend on social media is bad sister.If a friend to ur boyfriend see this thing and inform d innocent guy,how do u think he will react or feel?Two must come 2gether 2 build a home.If u cant help help 2day,will u be able 2 help him when u marry?Is good to tell him that u want 2 use the money in a vry polite way and settle d dispute instead of coming online.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by uboma(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
dachaste:

Ooh ok thank. Back to the subject I guess he was angry cos u refused to tell him wot u were gonna use the money for. To me it sounded as if u dint just want to give him. since u refused to state wot u'll use it for

Coming to think of it. He's ur BF and wots so personal u couldn't tell him? Am sure he even knw ur family well.

PromgurlP does not owe her boyfriend any explanation on what she wants to do with her money no matter how much is involved.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Bonuwa: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Babe i didn't try at all
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by IamTheophilus(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
kingslly:
So what dobu really want,u want us to help u curse ur boyfriend?
lmfao...oya mi lenu oh
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Hamster143(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Babe girl no big deal about it when your man comes back from work this evening just sit him down flow with him about the situation today that's all he will defiantly reason you... free your hand for your man in case of next time. much lov
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by 6fit(f): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
U shuld hav told him what u needed d cash for......Relatship is giv n take...in every Relationship, always ask yurself 'what do i stand to gain?' if u stand to gain nothing, better use yur legs for what they are meant for. But in all, i think yu are stingy, otherwise what is 2k?
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:
Hi there fellow romancelanders, this is actually my first time writing here and I'm writing this out of frustration and anger. Well here it goes:

Today before my boyfriend left for work, he asked me to give him N2000 that when he gets back he'll give it back in the evening. But I told him I wanted to use the money for my personal use. He then asked me what I wanted to use the money for and I was like undecided it's my money and I don't have to tell you. Initially he thought I was joking cos he asked me like three times but I gave him the same answer.
He insulted me calling me a useless and selfish person, that I'm very inconsiderate and wicked. cry He said it's today he knows I'm a certified calabar witch and the kind of hatred he has for me is making him feel disgusted. At first I was laughing, thinking he was joking but when he said I'm not taking him seriously I knew this n.igga meant every word he had just said.embarassed
And the worst part of it all, he went to complain to my elder sister that I'm refusing to give him the money and I know fully well that he is in need of it urgently. He collected the N2000 from my sister and left my house. angry
I'm just sitting here wondering, so it's because of only 2k my boyfriend is behaving like this, why did he have to embarrass me like that in front of my sister by complaining to her and borrowing money form her too? I'm feeling so bad that I've chosen not to speak to him again, at least not this night. What do you all think, was I wrong? What should I do now?

Forgive him if u love him tell him sorry pet him!!!!!!!!

He is already tensed up finacially dnt make things worse for him!!!!!!

A simple sorry wont kill u
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Pwettyella(f): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
happyjuliet:
Lol Op ur bf broke oooo common 2k na he gather all those names give u grin naa wa ooo, d point is, u are just his side chick coz a guy who truly loves u won't utter such.
Oh plsss don't say dat,we all v different ways of expressing ourselves,I guess dats his own way,m sure he didn't mean all he said,he only acted on impulse
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Pwettyella(f): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
Babe break up with his broke ass. He is not a useful boyfriend.
So d only reason u keep a boyfriend is for ur needs,o ga oo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by kingslly(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
IamTheophilus:
lmfao...oya mi lenu oh
I no dey hear yoruba
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by edward1984(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:

He did not embarrass you, He embarrassed himself, showing your sister that he is not man enough.. Your elder sister should know that by now.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by IamTheophilus(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
kingslly:
I no dey hear yoruba
i suprise oh
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
promgurlP:
For you to know, I've never in my life asked my boyfriend for money ever since we started our relationship... I don't collect money from him even if he begs me cos he needs it more than me.. so don't say that about me please

My 2centz: You deserve more than him. Do not ever condescend becus of what all these guys are saying. You have the right to talk or not to talk on how you spend YOUR money!
Come to think of it, why didn't he also tell u why he needed d money? You know what ppl really think of you when they are angry so don't take his words lightly.
I'm not advocating selfishness but you have to love yourself first before anyone else. I think you are in your early 20's same with your bf. Y die for him when he's still a bby at heart and most likely wont marry you.
*drops pen*

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by CashVessel(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
dachaste:
Sorry jus curious, are u guys staying in D same HAus with ur sis n BF?

APROKO!!! You didn't even care to proffer solution to her question.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by HaneefahRN(f): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
End time boyfriend. The guy is shameless sha o, going to his gf's sister to take money. And are u guys living together or what? Are u older than he his, or desperate? Ur relationship I'm sure wldd be weird.
To me, it seems OP is the only one in a relationship here, I bet u the guy will dump ur ass at any opportunity he gets, once he gets off his broke ass

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by HaneefahRN(f): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
dachaste:

Ooh ok thank. Back to the subject I guess he was angry cos u refused to tell him wot u were gonna use the money for. To me it sounded as if u dint just want to give him. since u refused to state wot u'll use it for

Coming to think of it. He's ur BF and wots so personal u couldn't tell him? Am sure he even knw ur family well.
I think she reacted that way cos he had made an habit of it.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Eddodoh:
Ladies like d op do fail my test. I always test ladies by asking for financial assistance pretending to be broke at the moment or giving them some cash to keep for me to know how they deal with financial issue.

Most tymz dey are shock to discover it was a trial period. They lucky ones never regret.

It has really help me cos we learnt to trust, give & sacrifice 4 each other.

Test Coming from op's point of view, the said guy has never given her 1penny. He happened to ask on a day she was broke as well so bcus she didnt deny herself to please a man who may not do the same for her she failed your test?
You were never meant for her in the first place.

My opinion grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by thywobab(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
My dear,u fkd up big tym.no mata wat u wanna use d moni u ought to give it to him dats called "sacrifice". Moreova if u ad gave him a vry good excuse y u r nt borrowin him am sure he wld av undastand.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by 9jageekz(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
So you just want to justify your actions. undecided

What was so difficult in lending him the money? And if you knew you were really going to use the money then why didn't you simply tell him what you wanted it for.

You refused to lend him the money and yet you refused to give him a tangible reason why you can't lend him.

I'm sure if he was the one you would have said he was spending his money on another girl.

What Is a relationship if you both cannot share little things?

I won't join the band wagon of people insulting your boyfriend. You are a very selfish,inconsiderate and stingy girlfriend. angry

And you are the cause of that quarrel. Drop that pride and go apologize to him for your actions if there is love in your heart for him.

Next Thread PLEASE!!! undecided

Give This person A Beer!
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by thywobab(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
9jageekz:

Give This person A Beer!
Mak it three on d ouse
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Hustlerlomo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
What of the one wey he dey give you since kon, we no hear dt one ooo.
Now ur guy ask u to borrow him jst 2k.. Nigerians nd boko haram for sambisa forest don hear.

Stingy Girl. I no pray for your type oneday. Realtionship is 50-50. chikena!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by JuanDeDios: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
U self stingy cheesy 2k small naa sad
Your post makes no sense.
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by dRealnino(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ladies sef, I can't help but wonder how much you have collected from him. Now it's your turn to BURROW him 2k he needed urgently you didn't. You have no right to be angry miss
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
dunno wat to say sha grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Your post makes no sense.
undecided undecided who is dis one for christ sake?
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by robosky02(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
ok

prettythicksme:
undecided undecided who is dis one for christ sake?
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
robosky02:
ok

Are u d one? angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! by robosky02(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Are u d one? angry

yes the one that makes you happy lol

.... and you just smiled back lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.