Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) (34293 Views)

Deaf Man Builds Locally Made Tipper Truck In Anambra (Photos) / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos / Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by ebosie11(f): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fidellis Nwachukwu, from Imo State, recently displayed his prototype excavator at the Abuja international motor fair. He said he has no formal training in engineering or mechanics and that it was in fact a vision from 
God that inspired him to make the excavator. .

He said: “I am truly gifted from God and I have the spirit that enlightens me on what to do. I have a lot to offer my country, my plan is to develop this excavator. We all know that Nigeria is technologically challenged, and we Nigerians and the government are ignorant about this. .

Technologies like this can bring about the improvement of our economy, that’s why I am eager to let Nigerians and the world know that we can develop our own technology. Getting in touch with the government and private investors to support my work was difficult. .

At my first visit to the House of Assembly to get my work viewed, I was accused of being a Boko Haram member and sent away. The government is supposed to see my work, especially the president, the president is like our father and I believe one day I would get the support I need.”

Nwachukwu said that he spent N200,000 on the prototype excavator and he needs N12,550,000 to buy the necessary equipment to launch full production….. sorry bro, Eze Nkita wants us to make donations to dogs instead

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/nigerian-man-with-no-formal-education.html?m=1

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by Dotmax53: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
ebosie11:
Fidellis Nwachukwu, from Imo State, recently displayed his prototype excavator at the Abuja international motor fair. He said he has no formal training in engineering or mechanics and that it was in fact a vision from 

He said: “I am truly gifted from God and I have the spirit that enlightens me on what to do. I have a lot to offer my country, my plan is to develop this excavator. We all know that Nigeria is technologically challenged, and we Nigerians and the government are ignorant about this. .

Technologies like this can bring about the improvement of our economy, that’s why I am eager to let Nigerians and the world know that we can develop our own technology. Getting in touch with the government and private investors to support my work was difficult. .

At my first visit to the House of Assembly to get my work viewed, I was accused of being a Boko Haram member and sent away. The government is supposed to see my work, especially the president, the president is like our father and I believe one day I would get the support I need.”

Nwachukwu said that he spent N200,000 on the prototype excavator and he needs N12,550,000 to buy the necessary equipment to launch full production….. sorry bro, Eze Nkita wants us to make donations to dogs instead

ENDTIME EXCAVATOR

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by tishbite709(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kreativiti

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by cowgirl9090: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
ebosie11:

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
[size=30pt]PHAROAH LET MY PEOPLE GO[/size]IGBO LAND SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN. grin

CHILDREN OF ANGER AND VENOM PLEASE KEEP OFF! angry

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:
ok
I WANT TO DRINK COWBELL (OURMILK)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by Pavore9: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Creativity.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by mazzi: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
It can only come from igbo

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by SurefireAsoOke: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nice crea8tivity

For Aso-Oke check my signature
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by cowgirl9090: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
I WANT TO DRINK COWBELL ( OUR MILK)

stop claiming what's not yours! milk grabber undecided .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by Tunami(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
all this yeye name checkers wont come and flood here oo bt if it was a negitive thing they would have caused traffic in this thread.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by Yanks101: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
What is so difficult for the Nigeria zoo to copy technologies, create a unique design and export?
Aba and Nnewi are probably the only places in Nigeria with a bit of experience in reverse engineering.
Hopeless Nigerian state turning giants into liliputians.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by chinchum(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sorry to say, this is bullshiit, with all due respect mr Fidelis.

Dont reinvent the wheel, i am no hater.

Nigeria needs INNOVATION, not trying to compete with oyinbo, you will never win, this piece of metal is PLAYING TO THE GALLERY.

We NEED LOCAL TECHNOLOGY TO VERY PECULIAR LOCAL NEEDS.
How about designing cheap but efficient and effective local threshers for our maize and rice farmers ?

How about moving scarecrow for rice farms to scare birds from eating up? e.t.c

Designing planes, helicopters, and excavators in a 3rd world country in 2015 is not harnessing your technology to suit pressing needs.

EDIT: I expect village idiots to view this with their tribalistic lens. The shallow ones are even asking what have i built This post is for sensible individuals, and it is as constructive as it can get. lipsrsealed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
So he is now a nigerian man but Chinedu in thailand trying to change the location of 1kg marijuana is an igbo man
The thunder wey go strike una still dey chop dinner for maiduguri

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

stop claiming what's not yours! milk grabber undecided .
LOLgrin.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by jbbaba(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
GOOD ONE.KEES IT UP.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by 2dillu2(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buhari should see this
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by 2dillu2(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buhari should see this
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by janefrancisca(f): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
chinchum:

Nigeria needs INNOVATION, not trying to compete with oyinbo, you will never win, this piece of metal is PLAYING TO THE GALLERY.

How about designing cheap but efficient and effective local threshers for our maize and rice farmers ?

Designing planes, helicopters, and excavators in a 3rd world country in 2015 is not harnessing your technology to suit pressing needs.

Oga, so far what have you come up with? how many cheap threshers have you designed?. Encourage the young man biko...for him to have done this means he can do better with the right resources, environment and encouragement too. That is why the whites are better off than us, every invention or innovation is appreciated but what we do in Nigeria is to transfer our frustrations and hate on the person especially when he/she is from a different tribe or region.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by kernel504(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
chinchum:

WHAT HAVE ANYBOBY FROM YOUR FAMILY CONTRIBUTED TO MANKIND, LAZY BEGGERS.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
I knew it must be an igbo

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by basilo101: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
the lazy zoo only think about oil

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by brize(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
He is a Biafran

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by ril19(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
mazzi:
It can only come from igbo
So I Thought As Well

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by constance500: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
an hausa guy once did something similar and was broadcasted on nta, so y are the yibhoes feelng like they are the first to create one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by olymurphy(f): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Came to check the name.
Wasn't disappointed wink wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by ghostmist: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
chinchum:

This was how Japan and China started...but today, they are exporting their home grown technologies all around the world.
you need to stop hating bro. Appreciate creativity when you see it.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by ril19(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
chinchum:

I understand. buh lets not forget that those inventions must be sufficiently sponsored in order to succeed. me i think that someone who can deliver this excavator with little fund can do far better with good support.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by OFFICIAL336: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
chinchum:

True talk. Can you now show us your own INNOVATIVE prototype? Ediot from the land of the setting sun. Am so sure when the New Nation is established, Nigerians will be the major importer of her technology. Take it or leave it, TheRisingSun will be the first African country to manufacture her weapons and Nigerian will depend on her for superior weapons. #Referendum

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Copied not invent
Re: Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) by Meriekriss: 1:24am On Dec 08, 2015
O bu nwanne m...

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos / Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid / Hairy Dog Portrayed As African Lion In Chinese Zoo Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.