Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

What Is The Proper Way Of Sending CV Through Email? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Proper Way Of Sending CV Through Email? (32435 Views)

How Can I Send Application Letter Through Email? / How To Network For A Job Through Email – The Easy Way. / Is It Appropriate To Send CV Through Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Proper Way Of Sending CV Through Email? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Ultimus:
The CV and the cover letter should both be attachments. And then you can just write to the HR as an example "Dear hiring manager, please find attached my cover letter and curriculum vitae as regards my application for so and so....." as the body of the mail.
Pls do I need to attach my certificates as well or just the cv
Re: What Is The Proper Way Of Sending CV Through Email? by Ultimus: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Pls do I need to attach my certificates as well or just the cv

The CV and Cover letter should suffice for the application. You should only attach your certificates when you are requested to do so in the job advert, mostly for security reasons.
Re: What Is The Proper Way Of Sending CV Through Email? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ultimus:

The CV and Cover letter should suffice for the application. You should only attach your certificates when you are requested to do so in the job advert, mostly for security reasons.

Thanks a lot.
Re: What Is The Proper Way Of Sending CV Through Email? by aluku5: 12:17am On Feb 14, 2016
Ansell:

i was once in ur shoes so i can connect with ur frustration in searching for a good sample.
Send me a pm or preferably ur email let me send u a good sample of a cv and cover letter in ms-word format. I am sending u mine actually, and i consider it good enough.

Thank me later. Takia.
Pls. Kindly send me your cv/cover letter to enable me correct mine via : nineye80@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: What Is The Proper Way Of Sending CV Through Email? by donseg: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=aluku5 post=42903156]
Pls. Kindly send me your cv/cover letter to enable me correct mine via emmy4all@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 British Army Recruitment For Citizens Of Commonwealth Countries / 10 Tough Questions Google, Apple, Others Ask In Interviews / 10 Silly Mistakes Job Seekers Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.