Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) (6009 Views)

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
LoL grin grin
I wonder what led to this breakup that will make this lady to do this tho...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Badgers14: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time relationship grin grin
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by olasmith10(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
means d tree is much more of a comfort compared to the man #faints#
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin Wickedness
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Nature8(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lol.. End time photoshop grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Rapoo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
She's just being childish.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
girls are not smiling i suppose grin
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
I dnt even understandsad
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by menix(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
That is what happens when a Nigerian husband loses his job.

He becomes a wood to the wife..

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Cholls(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
olasmith10:
means d tree is much more of a comfort compared to the man
#faints#
my brother that picture could mean different thing to me you know.
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by SurefireAsoOke: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Whoever did the photoshop work really tried.

For Aso-Oke check my signature
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
It must have been a bad break up
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by cosby02(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Smh undecided
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by BossBae1(f): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Very funny
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
BossBae1:
Very funny
hmmmm sips tea
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Badgers14:
End time relationship grin grin

end time dis , end time dat,

u wey d for romance section, wat do expect?

U SELF NA ENDTIME READER OR ENDTIME COMMENTOR!!!!!!!!

MMMMIIIITTTTTYCCCCCHHHHEEEEWWWWW!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by drizslim(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
The Girl Bad Gan
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Badgers14: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bobskylo:

end time dis , end time dat,

u wey d for romance section, wat do expect?

U SELF NA ENDTIME READER OR ENDTIME COMMENTOR!!!!!!!!

MMMMIIIITTTTTYCCCCCHHHHEEEEWWWWW!!!!!

Ebi like say them just buy phone give you abi undecided

Anyway sha na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop shìt angry
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by sharawwy(m): 2:48am On Dec 08, 2015
I swear down this one is strong
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Akposkool(m): 3:53am On Dec 08, 2015
That's what broken hearted people do. Some do worse. Imagine a lAdy using a knife to tear a man's face in a pix. That's the height. I sympathize with her
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Elzends(m): 5:12am On Dec 08, 2015
E pain am oh
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by KelvinKelt(m): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2015
That pic looks different to me, though it was taken on de same day, same environment. Dont always exaggerate things, that pic may be a mere style.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Lovexme(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2015
She wanted him completely out of her life. I'm quiet sure she made some more modifications on her other pictures with the ex.
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Is it just me or this is the third time i'm seeing someone posting this picture with same topic on NL. undecided
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2015
Rapoo:
She's just being childish.
mumu, what's childish about that, judgmental bigot.. you can't differentiate from being emotional and childish, if d lady don't really love him, she won't do that, she just trying 2 kill d love she gat 4 him, pls stop being judgemental, it's makes people fake.. and that's worst
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2015
cc lalasticala
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by JimTiger4(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2015
......and what if she is just equating the guy to a strong supportive tree she can always lean on? undecided
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by lahp(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2015
End time break up grin
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by AdeniyiA(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sometimes I ask, where was the initial love ? what happened to it? ...Love life is a mystery ...,
Re: See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) by marshalcarter: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
End time relationship....end time love...end time breakup

(1) (Reply)

CONFUSED! Should I Leave The Room For Them To Make Love? / My Sister's Husband Is Disturbing Me / 22 Ways To Make A Girl Smile :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.