Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] (53010 Views)

This Is How Acne Will Leave Your Face(so Rough And Ugly) / This Will Happen To Some People After Christmas Party / How To Cook Ewa Adalu: Corn And Beans; I Bet Some People Can Relate With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by vislabraye(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2015
No. 3 and 7 are the ugliest
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by vislabraye(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2015
KingRaoul:

Naija foods are worse looking than those

I don't think so. Mention the Naija food you know.
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by Nemesis99(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2015
I believe you'll be shocked to knw that your tribal food is tagged SCARY AND UGLY in the outside world. Even in Nigeria here. So, don't rubbish what other ppl eat as u can't provide them nada
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by lilreese: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2015
Nothing scary
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by OCTAVO: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Please before creating any thread with the purpose of educating people verify your information properly , not all sources or links on the net are credible. For the avoidance of doubt research materials from educational institutions are better quoted. Thank you
If you have any contrary and credible source that can educate everyone, it will be better you post it here. Otherwise, park well and never quote me again. I didn't formulate that list to start with, and no matter how genuine a source is, people will surely still complain and criticise.
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by nkemdi89(f): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aphrygian:
where is amala?
And the poo looking gbegiri.
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by nkemdi89(f): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aphrygian:
where is amala?
And the poo looking gbegiri..
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
OCTAVO:

If you have any contrary and credible source that can educate everyone, it will be better you post it here. Otherwise, park well and never quote me again. I didn't formulate that list to start with, and no matter how genuine a source is, people will surely still complain and criticise.

I'm not here to antagonize you , just here to prevent misinformation. Two days ago you posted a thread on snakes which was grossly inaccurate and with a little search on your part you would have seen the wrong information on that thread. You can criticize a notion or idea not something erroneously inaccurate , tuck your pride in and make sure you post precise and accurate information. Thank you
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by Realwvn(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mscheeew how are these foods terrifying na?

http://naijanewsrave.com
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by Jarexxx(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ayanma That chaat looks yummy sha
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by OCTAVO: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I'm not here to antagonize you , just here to prevent misinformation. Two days ago you posted a thread on snakes which was grossly inaccurate and with a little search on your part you would have seen the wrong information on that thread. You can criticize a notion or idea not something erroneously inaccurate , tuck your pride in and make sure you post precise and accurate information. Thank you
The part in bold shows you have your personal issues and probably didn't understand my post above. I will quote it again so that you can re-read for better comprehension, also do not be in a hurry to reply. If you don't have any contrary and credible source you can post here as reference, I will suggest you kindly move on with your opinion. These foods might look beautiful to you, but some of us can't stand the sight. It's a two way thing bro and researches are mostly inconclusive. Have a good day.

OCTAVO:

Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by tevinsolt: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aphrygian:
where is amala?

I can assure you Amala is good and tasty, it comes in white and dark brown (the color of your skin which you just called ugly with your own mouth)

but I can assure you Abacha or whatever it's called is not pleasant looking at all, it looks like dried tree bark/spaghetti drenched in oil.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by Nicepoker(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Amala and. Ewedu. Especially when the amala is inside the ewedu soup. Chai!!!! So disgusting.
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by wanderlust007(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
OCTAVO:
1. Feijoada

The stew of black beans and assorted meats is to Brazil as cassoulet is to France—a remarkable dish, with a marvelous heritage.
But it is ugly as sin. And it’s not alone. Here are nine more of our favorite unattractive foods from around the world.
um... they all look nyc to me. so long tis fud grin
OCTAVO:
1. Feijoada

The stew of black beans and assorted meats is to Brazil as cassoulet is to France—a remarkable dish, with a marvelous heritage.
But it is ugly as sin. And it’s not alone. Here are nine more of our favorite unattractive foods from around the world.
um... they all look nyc to me. so long tis fud
Re: Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Exjoker:
Me no see amala(black food) on that list..
ARE U ALRIGHT undecided >sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is Tomatoes Paste In Your Area? / Huge Fish Spotted At Yaba. What's The Name? / Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.