Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. (2918 Views)

Comparison Of Fashola, Jonathan And Buhari In Picture (2 Years In Power) / Nigerian Army Releases Statement On Buratai's Alleged Role In Arms Deal Scandal / Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by kingdompropty: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Rules of engagement changes depending on the party in power, if you stole and helped the government in power one way or the other, your sins are forgiven the day government is formed.

I was ashamed the day I watched Fashola tell the senate he doesn't sign cheques when asked what he knows about his phantom stealing of Lagos funds, he went ahead to keep four big ministers - Lesson, steal but remain in the good books of the government of the day.

As much as I know GEJ as a gentle man that found himself in government, no wonder he has continued to impress and stand shoulders to shoulders with the Obamas of this world and Merkels of this world, the question is what will PMB be remembered for- Impunity, Lies and denials, Economic hardship for his people and Draconian rules. The saying goes that A mans destiny be known from his steps as a child.

The last time I checked, APC is the party in power now, but they have continued to behave like the opposition blaming PDP for all their misfortune.

Fuel sell for 150 - PDP.

Dollar is 250 - PDP.

November salaries not paid - PDP.

Insecurity - PDP.

Biafra agitation - PDP.

Inconclusive elections in two small states - PDP.

The list is endless.

In a few days , workers will be ready to shop for Christmas , thesame workers that put him there, no salary to shop with. Also in a a few months they would mark one year as a government, the only achievement is PDP this and that. Hmmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by kettykings: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2015
The big problem is that even after more than 8 months after winning the election APC is yet to fulfill a single promise

3 Likes

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by AngryNigerian(m): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2015
Failing to fulfill promises is somewhat Nigerian...

If na lie, ask him...if he has fulfilled his 2015 New Year resolutions...eee, yes...the one just above me
Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by PRYCE(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2015
stand shoulders to shoulders with the Obamas of this world and Merkels of this world

If I no like this make thunder roast my ogo!

...Fashola said he never signed cheques and his butt_lickers nodded their heads in support!... Well, Jonathan no even get Signature to begin with!

Bunch of Sickos!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by otukpo(f): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2015
Interesting..
Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by Rawani: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2015
Nobody accused Jonathan of signing any cheque.

He is accused of doing what ONLY a President has the power to do; give an executive approval for ex-budgetary disbursement of 'security' funds from the CBN.

Propaganda dead on arrival.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by vedaxcool(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2015
Rawani:

He is accused of doing what ONLY a President has the power to do; give an executive approval for ex-budgetary disbursement of 'security' funds from the CBN.

Escape route blocked on arrival.

Fooolish fools who defend Jonathan's regime yet want to collect #5000 from APC are NEVER TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by kingdompropty: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Rawani:

The other time I thought Fashola also had the same executive fiat as a governor or was he a contractor?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by Iroh88(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Rawani:

It is such a pity how these unemployed "youths" wake up everyday with one objective on their minds- defending those who are responsible for their pitiable state of unemployment and squalor. If they devoted the amount of time they do to defending these criminals to scouring the internet looking for vacancies and applying for jobs, I'm sure they would have found one already.

Just imagine this trash. They can't even allow the man speak for himself, but since it is Buhari's admin, ALL his actions must be condemned regardless of their propriety.

Yet they call themselves "leaders of tomorrow". Never seen such a bunch of useless deadbeats my whole life.

#spits on threads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by ahaz: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2015
vedaxcool:

Fooolish fools who defend Jonathan's regime yet want to collect #5000 from APC are NEVER TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS!
a bloody hypocrite who supports fasholas impunity and preach change...
useless people.

5 Likes

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Fool fashola's expenses was budgeted and approved by the state assembly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by kingdompropty: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Iroh88:
It is such a pity how these unemployed "youths" wake up everyday with one objective on their minds- defending those who are responsible for their pitiable state of unemployment and squalor. If they devoted the amount of time they do to defending these criminals to scouring the internet looking for vacancies and applying for jobs, I'm sure they would have found one already.

Just imagine this trash. They can't even allow the man speak for himself, but since it is Buhari's admin, ALL his actions must be condemned regardless of their propriety.

Yet they call themselves "leaders of tomorrow". Never seen such a bunch of useless deadbeats my whole life.

#spits on threads.

The same way you used all your energy to defend a Fashola that fleeced Lagos of 480b, and went ahead to defend Amaechi that drained Rivers State. For your information until your party puts in place restrictions on my Freedom of Speech i still enjoy that right.

8 Likes

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by Rawani: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Iroh88:

#spits on threads.

Their efforts are in complete futility and their opinions are irrelevant in the actual scheme of things. Theirs is a minority opinion in Nigeria at any time. Remind yourself of this whenever you read their comments and all you'll be left with is the comic value of their delusions.

Safe.

1 Like

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2015
OP, you just disgraced yourself. If Jonathan, as the C-in-C of the Armed Forces, approved money for the purchase of arms, was he not supposed to ensure that the Armed Forces got delivery of the arms?

1 Like

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2015
OP, you just disgraced yourself. If Jonathan, as the C-in-C of the Armed Forces, approved money for the purchase of arms, was he not supposed to ensure that the Armed Forces got delivery of the arms.

1 Like

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by Rawani: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2015
I'm not arguing Jonathan's complicity because it is as clear as day. Only Jonathan could have given an executive order for security funds to be released from the CBN. Ex-budgetary funds.

As I said I'm not arguing, take your defence to Abuja when the time comes.

kingdompropty:

The other time I thought Fashola also had the same executive fiat as a governor or was he a contractor?

3 Likes

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by BlackBaron: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2015
If you all have the good of your country at heart, you'll never support anyone blindly nor be in the camp of both major political parties.

Fashola's a laughable one that is just plain shït faced lying.
Jonathan oversaw a take all you get regime.
Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by tolexy007(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2015
grin
Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by tolexy007(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2015
PRYCE:

If I no like this make thunder roast my ogo!

...Fashola said he never signed cheques and his butt_lickers nodded their heads in support!... Well, Jonathan no even get Signature to begin with!

Bunch of Sickos!
that gat me laffing cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by kingdompropty: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Rawani:

Their efforts are in complete futility and their opinions are irrelevant in the actual scheme of things. Theirs is a minority opinion in Nigeria at any time. Remind yourself of this whenever you read their comments and all you'll be left with is the comic value of their delusions.

Safe.

You think so, be reminded that the opinion of the very few, swayed an evil onslaught of a demonic APC in Bayelsa. As much as I don't support criminality of any form, I believe APC is membered by a large number of hypocrites and crooks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by kingdompropty: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2015
BlackBaron:
If you all have the good of your country at heart, you'll never support anyone blindly nor be in the camp of both major political parties.

Fashola's a laughable one that is just plain shït faced lying.
Jonathan oversaw a take all you get regime.

Love your objectivity Bro. wink
Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by kingdompropty: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2015
Rawani:
I'm not arguing Jonathan's complicity because it is as clear as day. Only Jonathan could have given an executive order for security funds to be released from the CBN. Ex-budgetary funds.

As I said I'm not arguing, take your defence to Abuja when the time comes.

Even your gods- Sai Baba can't dare touch him. Remember he is picking an award a few days time in the USA. No other head of state in Africa can boast of.
Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by Chubhie: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks to Fashola, GEJ now have tested and trusted means of escape. It will amount to hypocrisy if the senate and all Nigerians did not throw in their support to GEJ like they did to Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by Rawani: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2015
Why? What would he do? What would you do beyond protest which we've been seeing for weeks?

It's clueless Jonathan that hastily denied disbursing the funds that Dokpesi has confirmed, that we are talking about here, not a smart escape artist.

If the award is for being meek in defeat, he should keep collecting them.

kingdompropty:

Even your gods- Sai Baba can't dare touch him. Remember he is picking an award a few days time in the USA. No other head of state in Africa can boast of.

1 Like

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by kingdompropty: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2015
Rawani:
Why? What would he do? What would you do beyond protest which we've been seeing for weeks?

It's clueless Jonathan that hastily denied disbursing the funds that Dokpesi has confirmed, that we are talking about here, not a smart escape artist.

If your gods wants to test his popularity, he should touch GEJ. You may not have realised how much good will your lier in chief have lost.

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by naijapips02: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2015
Rawani:

did fashola give an executive order for those projects, Yes Or No.
Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by kingdompropty: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Rawani:

You may not have discovered how much goodwill your gods- Sai Baba have lost until he touch GEJ, even his trekkers are committing suicide, and his sponsors dying of blood pressure.
Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by StOla: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2015
kingdompropty:
Rules of engagement changes depending on the party in power, if you stole and helped the government in power one way or the other, your sins are forgiven the day government is formed.

I was ashamed the day I watched Fashola tell the senate he doesn't sign cheques when asked what he knows about his phantom stealing of Lagos funds, he went ahead to keep four big ministers - Lesson, steal but remain in the good books of the government of the day.

As much as I know GEJ as a gentle man that found himself in government, no wonder he has continued to impress and stand shoulders to shoulders with the Obamas of this world and Merkels of this world, the question is what will PMB be remembered for- Impunity, Lies and denials, Economic hardship for his people and Draconian rules. The saying goes that A mans destiny be known from his steps as a child.

The last time I checked, APC is the party in power now, but they have continued to behave like the opposition blaming PDP for all their misfortune.

Fuel sell for 150 - PDP.

Dollar is 250 - PDP.

November salaries not paid - PDP.

Insecurity - PDP.

Biafra agitation - PDP.

Inconclusive elections in two small states - PDP.

The list is endless.

In a few days , workers will be ready to shop for Christmas , thesame workers that put him there, no salary to shop with. Also in a a few months they would mark one year as a government, the only achievement is PDP this and that. Hmmmmm.

Nobody is accusing Fashola of spending money without a budget, or spending already budgeted fund on an entirely different purpose.
Whether website or borehole, all were duly budgeted for after passing through the right and established channels of procurement and services duly executed as per contract terms.

Concerning arms budget of the Jonathan regime, kindly tell us what NSA defence funds was doing with the likes of Dokpesi for media and publicity? Also tell why some of the funds were sourced outside budgetary provisions?

4 Likes

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by kingdompropty: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2015
StOla:

Nobody is accusing Fashola of spending money without a budget, or spending already budgeted fund on an entirely different purpose.
Whether website or borehole, all were duly budgeted for after passing through the right and established channels of procurement and services duly executed as per contract terms.

Concerning arms budget of the Jonathan regime, kindly tell us what NSA defence funds was doing with the likes of Dokpesi for media and publicity? Also tell why some of the funds were sourced outside budgetary provisions?

There you go again , as NSA he had a budget like Fashola as the governor of Lagos and however he ran that budget is left for him to explain to the authorities. I have never heard where GEJ place a gun on his head to disburse, in a manner that ran contrary to law.
Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by StOla: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2015
kingdompropty:

There you go again , as NSA he had a budget like Fashola as the governor of Lagos and however he ran that budget is left for him to explain to the authorities. I have never heard where GEJ place a gun on his head to disburse, in a manner that ran contrary to law.

I remember that Dokpesi's camp has already said they presented a proposal to the government. What the prosecution would help reveal is who approved the proposal? Who directed the NSA to make disbursements of budgeted defence funds to a media company for electioneering purposes? Which candidate was the beneficiary of such media political campaigns? Lastly, by whose authority did the NSA get funds in excess of budgetary provisions?

2 Likes

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by kingdompropty: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
StOla:

I remember that Dokpesi's camp has already said they presented a proposal to the government. What the prosecution would help reveal is who approved the proposal? Who directed the NSA to make disbursements of budgeted defence funds to a media company for electioneering purposes? Which candidate was the beneficiary of such media political campaigns? Lastly, by whose authority did the NSA get funds in excess of budgetary provisions?

The question I objectively want you to answer is , which government will oversee the said probe? Is it the same government that discouraged Fashola from appearing before a constitutionally approved panel or the one that is gagging opposition?

The simple truth is that nobody is taking Sai Baba seriously again. A government of falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. by StOla: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
kingdompropty:

The question I objectively want you to answer is , which government will oversee the said probe? Is it the same government that discouraged Fashola from appearing before a constitutionally approved panel or the one that is gagging opposition?

The simple truth is that nobody is taking Sai Baba seriously again. A government of falsehood.

This is not a probe panel or an inquiry, this is a criminal case and suspects will be charged to court in due time. The courts will oversee this, and justice will be dispensed with fury.

Then you will beg Sai Baba to become less serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

READ : How New Customs Boss, Hamid Ali, Is Making The Billions / They Forgot To Show Us This Pic / Who Said The Navy Are Not Equipped, Check Nigeria Navy Elite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.