Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? (54581 Views)

When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) / If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by adedayourt(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
na all of dem get am
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yea at iyana oba lagos or lagoon.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
It's absolutely immaterial whether this shame is found in Aba or Lagos or any other Nigerian city for that matter. It's a shameful issue. This is 21st century, for God's sake.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by MadCow1: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lagos
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Anything in lagos
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
It should be any densely populated city, Lagos precisely. But this doesn't seems real to me. I don't believe anything like this is happening anywhere in the world.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by kennyman2000(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmmmmm....
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Mabelenena(f): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Na lagos na

1 Like

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by specimenC: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Definitely an ibo environment, look at that man's flat head.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Awwal1st(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Awoofawo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by luckyman1010(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hardly you see type house in Lagos ,Lagos Houses are face me and face you with only Toilet at the back and again nothing like long queue it must be Onitsa or Aba.

1 Like

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
You can find it anywhere in Nigeria. Houses like this serve specific people at a certain phase in their lives, even in Abuja_ it's there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
dearpreye:
It's absolutely immaterial whether this shame is found in Aba or Lagos or any other Nigerian city for that matter. It's a shameful issue.
Gbam. It's a symptom of a Third World Nation. Shame, shame, and big shame that people are still living like jungle animals.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
dearpreye:
It's absolutely immaterial whether this shame is found in Aba or Lagos or any other Nigerian city for that matter. It's a shameful issue.
Gbam. It's a symptom of a Third World Nation. Shame, shame, and big shame that people are still living like jungle animals.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by redcliff: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
funny enough, me too.. I'm hector by the way, a pleasure to meet u wink

lmaoooo!!!! silly! first rule of wooing someone..dont do it in public. if you must, then you have to wow the other folks you got their attention too...

5 Likes

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by tuna4servi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ajegunle Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by prideofscience: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
This Not Lagos. But If :Ifako Ijaye wink
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Cutehector(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
redcliff:

lmaoooo!!!! silly!
make una mind una business na... Jeeez! Thr r millions of girls here in nairaland
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
E fit be Ibadan... Or Lagos ..

Eko onibaje
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by treasuregr8(f): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
funny enough, me too.. I'm hector by the way, a pleasure to meet u wink

Fool, see your worwor face, cultist, they do a pleasure to meet you, no normal human being go wan see a criminal like you, thief wan dey gist girl on line

1 Like

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by redcliff: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
make una mind una business na... Jeeez! Thr r millions of girls here in nairaland

I am not interested in any of them. I am only laughing at your dumb moves.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Cutehector(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
redcliff:

I am not interested in any of them. I am only laughing at your dumb moves.
sure they r dumb buh they r responding..... Nw if u will excuse me i hv very much important mentions to reply...
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by bettercreature(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Those cloths are igbo's ankara so it must be Aba or Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Demigods:

Fool, see your worwor face, cultist, they do a pleasure to meet you, no normal human being go wan see a criminal like you, thief wan dey gist girl on line
seen... U can go and die nw..
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by redcliff: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
sure they r dumb buh they r responding..... Nw if u will excuse me i hv very much important mentions to reply...

run along "cutehector" grin
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by mrlaw93(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
It is just lagos, onitsha and Aba.. i get experience
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by missKiffy(f): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by katerine7(f): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
Have you been to Okpoko and their toilets? Or even Ngbuka Nkpor? lipsrsealed
okpoko is something else,that area needs total clean up

1 Like

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by viktor01(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
End time queue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.