Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? (54584 Views)

When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) / If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by JoeCutie(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
MissAssy:

Lol, wht will i be looking for in okpoko toilets?
The same thing you look for in every other toilets undecided grin
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
wetin concern Jet Age with Toilet Queue. It's not like 'Smart Toilets' or Toilets running on Android OS have been invented
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
fromnigeria:
Does this still exist In this Jet Age
wetin concern Jet Age with Toilet Queue. It's not like
'Smart Toilets' or Toilets running on Android OS have
been invented
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by JoeCutie(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
katerine7:

okpoko is something else,that area needs total clean up
My sister. It's nauseating. embarassed
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. It's a symptom of a Third World Nation. Shame, shame, and big shame that people are still living like jungle animals.

It's rather backward and shameful.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by JoeCutie(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
otiigba1:
Rubbish! This is definitely not mgbuka nkpor area, i know, i live there! You only went to Fidelity banks area and you are concluding already.
I've been in Onitsha for some time now, and I know exactly what I'm saying. Again, you don't need to walk round the whole streets of France to know that France is civilized.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Exxit(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
sure they r dumb buh they r responding..... Nw if u will excuse me i hv very much important mentions to reply...
please who is this one?
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by omoadeleye(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
takoi:
It might not be Lagos but it's definitely Yoruba land.

angryyou blind oo, those people resemble yoruba?
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by operadolfc: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
:..
khodusc:
[size=28pt]ICT Scholarship, Apply here:
http://abligonlne..com[/size]
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by kossyablaze(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
funny enough, me too.. I'm hector by the way, a pleasure to meet u wink
U too like kitty!chai
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Rexnegro(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
it is onitsha and aba indigenes in lagos...they won't stay their region so they flood lagos and causes that...so it is lagos but caused by onitsha and aba people.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Chigold101(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
Why did you totally exonerate Onitsha then? grin
Onitsha people no get this kind time to wait to bath... Of toilet
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by ZionJay(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its almost certain that it is Lagos,if its not Lagos na ojoro.
However wat is most certain is dat the tenants in that house are Ibos grin and the house is located in Ajegunle
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by JoeCutie(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chigold101:
Onitsha people no get this kind time to wait to bath... Of toilet
How do you mean?
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by lipstick2(f): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
ABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by ratchy: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
All i see is ibo wrapper, so na Onitsha or Aba
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Could be any other city aside the Afore mentioned 3.
Gwagwa/Karmo in Abj offers this kind of setting too.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by funkyglitz: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
hmmmmm where are all d Madonnite ie Madonna university na so we dey queue for line to bathe ad fetch water #lyk seriously# mk una shun say na private skul ad na ajebo skul;we hustle virtually for evrytin where kpako dey form AJ
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by cirmuell(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
takoi:
It might not be Lagos but it's definitely Yoruba land.
Yorubas no dey use those kind wrapper na, haaba grin
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by deebrain(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
It is in a situation like this, the fartings of a woman will be honoured in the hometown.

Selah
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by mikolo80: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
fromnigeria:
na dese kin ppl de turn gwamna and president de plan white elephant project.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by mikolo80: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yeah, I've been there once when I went to make some withdrawal from Fidelity Bank. The whole of that area is nauseating embarassed
so Mobile toilet services go sell well there be dat
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by mikolo80: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lucialovely:
am talking from experience. Onitsha can b like dis in d case of toilet issues
mobile toilet biz go move for that side be dat na
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Lucialovely(f): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
mikolo80:
mobile toilet biz go move for that side be dat na
yes naa . to pee is #50 yl poo is #100
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by otiigba1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
I've been in Onitsha for some time now, and I know exactly what I'm saying. Again, you don't need to walk round the whole streets of France to know that France is civilized.
well.. i think you have to walk around to know, reason is, just because the area you went to is rubbish does not mean my area is rubbish,.
Mind you, i am talking about mgbuka nkpor area, not onitsha i am not very familiar with onitsha area.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by chukwu7(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
fromnigeria:
no in motor age.. Person like u. Na ur Papa b dat man wen dey front
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by liongirl: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
HungerBAD:
Lagos, Onitsha or Aba? Where can you find a Compound like this?

made in Enugu movie

1 Like

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by mekonglobal(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=40797300]funny enough, me too.. I'm hector by the way, a pleasure to meet u wink

Dis guy dey do u? Must woo all d babes in nairaland?
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
HungerBAD:
Lagos, Onitsha or Aba? Where can you find a Compound like this?

this is ibadan...op why u dey form say u no know

The affected areas have been notorious for being an unhigenic environment, with no toilet facilities and waste bin in many of the houses. Mr Akeem Owode, an elder at Ayeye confirmed the situation. He said: 'Hardly will you find a house in this area with a toilet.'

He added that most of the dwellers made use of polythene bags to dispose their faeces and were fond of throwing dirt into drainages. He further said the people had not been making use of the public toilet provided by the council because of the reluctance to pay the stipulated N20 fee for the use. 'Others believe that the toilet is located at the centre of Ayeye market and not within their houses and so they prefer their normal 'short-put' style,' Owode said, implying the indiscriminate throwing of faecal materials in the environment.

A similar occurrence, according to a top government official at the state Ministry of Health who craved anonymity, was recorded in Saki town in the Saki West Local Government area of the state sometime last year. He attributed the cause of the epidemic to dirty environment.

But the local government authorities swiftly swung into action to contain the fatalities. Shortly after the outbreak, the Ibadan North West Health Care Centre located at Ayeye community summoned an emergency meeting of all community leaders in the neighbourhood, sensitizing residents on the need to maintain a healthier and cleaner environment. Mrs. Kadijat Adedokun, the matron at the health centre told Daily Sun that the trend was disturbing. She harped on the need for the communities to maintain a cleaner environment, construct toilets and have waste bins instead of the usual practice of waiting for the rains and erosion to dispose off their refuse.

Read more at: http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/69369/1/when-cholera-called-in-ibadan.html

2 Likes

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by ATajur(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
but to me, if i knw say is man dey inside. i wil enter o
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by darlingtonVII(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ah don watch dis film before
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Haha. Must be Lagos. Reminds me of boarding school grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.