Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? (54565 Views)

When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) / If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by passionz(f): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
fromnigeria:
Does this still exist In this Jet Age
Jet age ko aeroplane age ni……… who u see dey fly? poverty is still alive! some people don't even have toilets! just thank God u didn't grow this way!!!! wen I pass through some bacher houses in PH! seeing children live that life makes me cry and pray GOD BLESS MY HUSTLE!

#passionz

1 Like

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Mbediogu(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
HungerBAD:
Lagos, Onitsha or Aba? Where can you find a Compound like this?

IDP section of Akegunle Lagos.
No 12 Onikogi Street to be precise.
Na there those ppl on the toilet parade
are my neighbors. kikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by JoeCutie(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
mikolo80:
so Mobile toilet services go sell well there be dat
You wan die of poverty be that.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by JoeCutie(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
otiigba1:
well.. i think you have to walk around to know, reason is, just because the area you went to is rubbish does not mean my area is rubbish,.
Mind you, i am talking about mgbuka nkpor area, not onitsha i am not very familiar with onitsha area.
Well...you may be right.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by KelvinC1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lucialovely:
Lagos
London
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
sure they r dumb buh they r responding..... Nw if u will excuse me i hv very much important mentions to reply...
this small boy self
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by dikeigbo2(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
Have you been to Okpoko and their toilets? Or even Ngbuka Nkpor? lipsrsealed

You must be a toilet inspector then,congrats dear shocked shocked shocked but how rewarding is the biz? Just asking
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by JoeCutie(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
dikeigbo2:

You must be a toilet inspector then,congrats dear shocked shocked shocked but how rewarding is the biz? Just asking
Okay, lemme laff. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by holyworld4uyah(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
funny enough, me too.. I'm hector by the way, a pleasure to meet u wink
ur doing introduction here, End time children grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Anticabal: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
poverty na bastard.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Egie4real: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol. But the good thing is that they are orderly.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by akigbemaru: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
toilet in nigeria
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by GodwinTobi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
in nollywood comedy
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by emezieokonkwo: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
HungerBAD na your yard now. Nobi you stand last for that line. I know you very well

1 Like

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by 900warriorz: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:
If it's not lagos it's photshoped..

ode!!! Photoshoped or not, how can you tell that is lagos? Were alasho!

All those in that pishure look like easternerz! Not westernerz! Moreover, thatz not a photoshoped pix...even if it was, whatz your proof that it is lagos?

Your paddies them sef con gather like your comment! MU raise to power 102. angry
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by menix(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
900warriorz:
ode!!! Photoshoped or not, how can you tell that is lagos? Were alasho!

All those in that pishure look like easternerz! Not westernerz! Moreover, thatz not a photoshoped pix...even if it was, whatz your proof that it is lagos?

Your paddies them sef con gather like your comment! MU raise to power 102. angry

That the spirit of Ode runs in ur family does not guarantee you to start suspecting others..

Idi-otu..
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by 900warriorz: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:

That the spirit of Ode runs in ur family does not guarantee you to start suspecting others..

Idi-otu..

master stupendous ignoramity, itz not a must to just say thingz that dont make sense...read your initial comment and link it to the topic, you will see how stupud you were!

By the way, the ''were alasho'' wey i call you pain you? Oya sorry! grin
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by menix(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
900warriorz:
master stupendous ignoramity, itz not a must to just say thingz that dont make sense...read your initial comment and link it to the topic, you will see how stupud you were!

By the way, the ''were alasho'' wey i call you pain you? Oya sorry! grin

Hahahahah..
Pain me U must be kidding..

U just reping the Stupidity in ur family..
Town crying business is ur family business because the way u cry is an Inborn thing...

Continue let see if u will take over from ur old man..
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by mikolo80: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
how come, na 20 bucks to sheet o Abi dem de sheet for bodi for enugu, huuuuuunnn dirty ppl
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by mikolo80: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lucialovely:
yes naa . to pee is #50 yl poo is #100
really, that's some expensive sheet right Thar
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by obstead200(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
It should be any densely populated city, Lagos precisely. But this doesn't seems real to me. I don't believe anything like this is happening anywhere in the world.
bro It happens ooo. In any densely populated cities that have low income settlements built in the 80s u will find a lot of these.
I have seen them in aba, Lagos, kano, kaduna and port Harcourt too
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by obstead200(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=14pt]
But Wetin all this pple chop the previous night wey make them hold hot shit for Yansh like dis?

[/size]
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by mikolo80: 1:46am On Dec 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
omo I update, na 50 for yellow juice and 100 for brown sludge
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Stella5:
it can neva be aba
Y do u say so?
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2015
kaeforum:

I hear that Aba girls take their bath 1 in 3 months is it true?
How shld i knw?
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
The same thing you look for in every other toilets undecided grin
Yuck
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by 900warriorz: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2015
menix:

Hahahahah..
Pain me U must be kidding..

U just reping the Stupidity in ur family..
Town crying business is ur family business because the way u cry is an Inborn thing...

Continue let see if u will take over from ur old man..

eehya! Bastard son of a thousand fathers! Fool of a took! Pele ooo....i no know say your sickness no get cure. grin

if them dey find town crier inside me and you, who you think say them go pick? Na you na coz na you make one shitty comment wey no make sense@all...:p
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by menix(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2015
900warriorz:
eehya! Bastard son of a thousand fathers! Fool of a took! Pele ooo....i no know say your sickness no get cure. grin

if them dey find town crier inside me and you, who you think say them go pick? Na you na coz na you make one shitty comment wey no make sense@all...:p

A shity comment wiv over 120 likes
Bro even ur dad liked d comment nd he just chatted me to ignore you, that the Rabbi pills he bought for bingo is now what u consume..

I know things re hard for u, I ve paid LAWMA to drop a truck load of their dump for you this morning so u could scavenge nd find something to eat. Just drop ur addy ASAP...
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2015
AJ city, Lagos
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by seangy4konji: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2015
With their wrapper you will know its east.
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by 900warriorz: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
menix:

A shity comment wiv over 120 likes
Bro even ur dad liked d comment nd he just chatted me to ignore you, that the Rabbi pills he bought for bingo is now what u consume..

I know things re hard for u, I ve paid LAWMA to drop a truck load of their dump for you this morning so u could scavenge nd find something to eat. Just drop ur addy ASAP....

eehya! Atleast, i have a dad, a wise one at that! That statement keepz we wondering if you are an orphan.

120 likes doexnt mean you said something meaningful....there are many stupid people like you as well....grin

am sure you aiint even working! Itz either you are unemployed or underemployed coz i havent seen anyone so childish to refer to LAWMA in a case of shitty talkz!

Wonder if you bastard know what lawma meanz! Mtcccheeew! That remindz me, OLODO, rabbi iz an hebrew word meaning teacher! Itz you are referring to the one iz your household, then, that ,ust be RABBIES, dont try to prove that RABBI is the singular form coz you are gonna be making jest outta yourself in public.....grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.