Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! (5282 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
I wouldn't want to come to the conclusion that, no matter what you do, if he/she still wants to cheat, it will. While some cheats dues to their partners negligence, there are some who just didn't have the attention of doing it.

While there are many who still won stop cheating, our attention is now shifted to... how can they be stopped from cheating?
Is there any way or mechanism one can embark on to help and ensure the partner stops cheating?

Sincere opinion please!
Now the tread is declared open!!!
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too.

It can't be stopped... Just controlled

1 Like

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by phunbyt(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ayam stii tinkin abou d ishu, hif ayaf finish I wee the you lemme book this space for the time being
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Freemanan:
The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too.

It can't be stopped... Just controlled
If it can be controlled.... then its gonna make those cheating lesser
than those that are not.

The point still remains, there is a need to realy control infidelity!
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by Cutehector(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sex toyyyyyys
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by MRBrownJ: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
there is absolutely NO WAY to stop someone who desires to cheat, NONE! if someone is hell bent on cheating, then they will regardless of what anyone does/says. so there is a personal decision that needs to be taken from that person, and that person only.

1 Like

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

If it can be controlled.... then its gonna make those cheating lesser
than those that are not.

The point still remains, there is a need to realy control infidelity!

I really Dont see any need to control infidelity in relationship. Anyone who cheats clearly do not deserve the partner he/she cheated on..... You can't cheat on who you love.... I see no rationality it it.

If you cheat on someone, it simply means that person you cheated with have something which your spouse lack so you have to switch. Simple. All those claiming cheating is a mistake are standard bastards....

I might cheat someday, and I will never hold anything against my spouse if she carries out any rash action... Cheating shouldn't be controlled .. It seems natural now even.

My advice to all those who aren't strong enough to withstand temptation is, stay away from compromising situations. Like late night chat with a female friend, visiting a crush and the likes...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Freemanan:

I really Dont see any need to control infidelity in relationship. Anyone who cheats clearly do not deserve the partner he/she cheated on..... You can't cheat on who you love.... I see no rationality it it.

If you cheat on someone, it simply means that person you cheated with have something which your spouse lack so you have to switch. Simple. All those claiming cheating is a mistake are standard bastards....

I might cheat someday, and I will never hold anything against my spouse if she carries out any rash action... Cheating shouldn't be controlled .. It seems natural now even.

My advice to all those who aren't strong enough to withstand temptation is, stay away from compromising situations. Like late night chat with a female friend, visiting a crush and the likes...
Nah! i disagree...

Not all those who heat had the intention. That i drink beer once doesn't say i have the intention of doing so.
Mind you, we are human and liable to fail some temptation.

What i know is that, the reaction after it matters most...
and if it occurs more than 2ce, then its intentional.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
MRBrownJ:
there is absolutely NO WAY to stop someone who desires to cheat, NONE! if someone is hell bent on cheating, then they will regardless of what anyone does/says. so there is a personal decision that needs to be taken from that person, and that person only.
And how abt the victim of seduction and temptation.. how we gonna do that? undecided
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Sex toyyyyyys
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can u please pretend to be normal for this thread...abeg! wink

1 Like

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by MRBrownJ: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

And how abt the victim of seduction and temptation.. how we gonna do that? undecided

makes no difference.... if someone does NOT want to cheat, they wont. what you wrote are the cheap excuses that cheaters give after they bust a nut.

1 Like

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by Cutehector(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can u please pretend to be normal for this thread...abeg! wink
u aint even happy i am commentin on ur thread.... U should b thankful sef.
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
MRBrownJ:

makes no difference.... if someone does NOT want to cheat, they wont. what you wrote are the cheap excuses that cheaters give after they bust a nut.
ok.... How will you describe someone who was drugged into the action?
#justLearning
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

Nah! i disagree...

Not all those who heat had the intention. That i drink beer once doesn't say i have the intention of doing so.
Mind you, we are human and liable to fail some temptation.

What i know is that, the reaction after it matters most...
and if it occurs more than 2ce, then its intentional.!

Well, I expect nothing less from the current generation of relationships. Cheating is now a part of it.. A girl even told me once that any relationship that haven't had a fair share of infidelity is a fake relationship and won't last... It further buttress the shaming fact that cheating is a mistake that must be admitted into relationship.

Chief, if my spouse cheat once, I swear, thunder and lightening go visit whoever begs on her behalf. She can't even come for reconciliation because she is aware of the ground rules.... If I do cheat, same fate befalls me.

Mate, once again, no one can mistakenly have sex... Aside being drunk, drugged or raped... How can you have a enjoyable sex with someone aside your partner and you say its a mistake?

Goodboiyy come hear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by MRBrownJ: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

ok.... How will you describe someone who was drugged into the action?
#justLearning

if someone was drugged then this is NOT cheating, because i doubt a passed out person can have sex with anyone.... but even if they do, that would be a crime (aka RAPE).
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by forandy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2015

One thing that could control cheating in a relationship is having respect for your partner (yes, I'm assuming the love's been there already).
That said, when you have respect for your partner, it tends to give a raise to how much you value the relationship, making you feel somewhat more resistant that you normally would have to temptations which could make one derail. So, when that value is there, it keeps your conscience alert such that even when you get close to violating the "faithful rules", you get that whip on your inner self and believe me, it does help a great deal to curb cheating.

PS: I just typed from experience grin
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
MRBrownJ:

if someone was drugged then this is NOT cheating, because i doubt a passed out person can have sex with anyone.... but even if they do, that would be a crime (aka RAPE).
And how many partners would wanna understand it wasnt cheating, but rape?
I guess you should know what am driving at now!
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
forandy:
 One thing that could control cheating in a relationship is having respect for your partner (yes, I'm assuming the love's been there already).
That said, when you have respect for your partner, it tends to give a raise to how much you value the relationship, making you feel somewhat more resistant that you normally would have to temptations which could make one derail. So, when that value is there, it keeps your conscience alert such that even when you get close to violating the "faithful rules", you get that whip on your inner self and believe me, it does help a great deal to curb cheating.

PS: I just typed from experience grin
E go better to share your story for CLARITY!
grin
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Well, I expect nothing less from the current generation of relationships. Cheating is now a part of it.. A girl even told me once that any relationship that haven't had a fair share of infidelity is a fake relationship and won't last... It further buttress the shaming fact that cheating is a mistake that must be admitted into relationship.

Chief, if my spouse cheat once, I swear, thunder and lightening go visit whoever begs on her behalf. She can't even come for reconciliation because she is aware of the ground rules.... If I do cheat, same fate befalls me.

Mate, once again, no one can mistakenly have sex... Aside being drunk, drugged or raped... How can you have a enjoyable sex with someone aside your partner and you say its a mistake?

Goodboiyy come hear
Hmmmmmmmm...
Making some sense there!
As for the gurl that said 'cheating is a mistake that must be admitted into relationship', those are part of the reasons there should be a continual orientation in dating and relationship, lest those who have good intention of dating them be like them!
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by forandy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:
E go better to share your story for CLARITY!
grin

lol. .oga calm down grin lipsrsealed  
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
u aint even happy i am commentin on ur thread.... U should b thankful sef.
hahahahahahahaha!
commenting on my thread? Seun Osewa should be the one thanking you not me! grin
Afterall, we both make money for him without earning!
But i make sure i have much fun in return thou! wink
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lemme balance here cool op I need a chilled drink btw nice post grin
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by missKiffy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Even when you do and undo, a partner that will cheat, will cheat
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
Please balance well and make your contribution... wink
#bringsHerAseat

Chilled palmwine on the way! cheesy
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
missKiffy:
Abeg, make the bolded clearer please! cheesy
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by matrix199(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
nickkylawve:

This is what happens when a magnet comes in contact with a nail..... The nail begins to trail it.... smiley
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by missKiffy(f): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

Abeg, make the bolded clearer please! cheesy
cheesy you suppose don understand wetin he means now
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by DuchessLily(f): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
oh yeah!!
Wow! kiss I love some comments I have read here ooo... And I'm wondering "are these comments really from guys?" Wonderful!! Really wonderful! God bless u guys. I pray u guys behave like ur contribution states here. . The world would surely be a better place grin

The fear of God, Love and respect for ur spouse will make u not cheat on him/her

Nice post OP.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by matrix199(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cheating shey?

Well, who are we not to cheat?! Father abraham cheated(though sarah consented to it). Jacob cheated(he ate dinner, leah and Rachel, and dessert, the two maids of his wives). King david cheated as well(bethsebah*).

So, if these forefathers of ours were caught in d act, who are we not to fall into temptation of cheating.

But on a serious note, dignity still holds a say in fidelity than love. Dignity is what we should look out for when choosing a partner, rather than love. People cheat because of indignity. Love is not an impetus that holds one back from infidelity. Dignity is.

Dignity is the reason why lovebirds stick together, even if one dies b4 the other.

Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by donTbone(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
matrix199:
Cheating shey?

Well, who are we not to cheat?! Father abraham cheated(though sarah consented to it). Jacob cheated(he ate dinner, leah and Rachel, and dessert, the two maids of his wives). King david cheated as well(bethsebah*).

So, if these forefathers of ours were caught in d act, who are we not to fall into temptation of cheating.

But on a serious note, dignity still holds a say in fidelity than love. Dignity is what we should look out for when choosing a partner, rather than love. People cheat because of indignity. Love is not an impetus that holds one back from infidelity. Dignity is.

Dignity is the reason why lovebirds stick together, even if one dies b4 the other.
Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Na so
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Goodboiyy come hear

Lolz... U funny die.. People Like u en, Ur gf go dey cheat on you secretly.. cheating is normal in relationship/marriage.. There re some times u just gat to test another Kitty cat.. Hope u get my point..
Re: One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
missKiffy:

Hope u ain't cheating on me sweetyy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Sex Position For Lovers / Sexiest (8)eight Female Nollywood Celebrities Unmarried At 40 And Above / Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.