Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

And He Has A 'side Chick' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / And He Has A 'side Chick' (4628 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And He Has A 'side Chick' by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Wives: Keep dating your husbands, don't allow the house chaos take all your time, at times give everyone in the house noodles for dinner, leave dishes and all the house chaos for tomorrow and lazy with your husbands, Use your energy on your man and family and leave the side chick, she's a waste of positive energy.

Husbands: Love your wife as Christ loves the church, stop complaining to us single ladies about what is happening in your home, we are not interested, tell your wife she will understand, garlic smell can be romantic you know, experiment things you have imagined doing with your side chicks with her, .... Try to continue dating her....

Babes/Chicks/Single ladies: Stop listening to these men that complain about their family issues to you, you might not know where to draw the line... Gosh you will end up being a side chick and wont know how you got there... Empathy,..... Sympathy...... Emotions.......... Jumps into being a side chick.
Now repeat after me: I will not be a side chick[/b]
Again: [b]I will not be a side chick
Re: And He Has A 'side Chick' by Caveatemptor(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2015
There is no easy solutions to the side chick/mistress issue because human beings are complicated .
A man who wants to cheat will cheat no matter what. Lots of men who cheat,do it with ladies who are not even as glamorous or intelligent as the lady at home.
A man could decide to cheat for no reason at all except for the excitment and the thrill of cheating and the exhilaration of the danger involved.

And at times some of these thing are karma-ish. Some married women were side chicks while in school. Some slept with other womens husbands it os only logical that some young girl will be a side chick to her husband when she gets married.
Re: And He Has A 'side Chick' by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Not all women are easy to talk to . . . . . So let the woman too do all those things she did that made the man to commit to her, you wanna tell me if you go on a date with the man before you marry and you know you smell of garlic and onion, you wont take care of it before he picks you up for the date?

In one word, what works during dating will always and forever work . . . . . if you use to turn his head with acrobatic hoochie coochie, why stop now all in the name of "We are already married" while in the marriage is even when you need to learn more and profitable moves that will make the man wanna run home after work.

The woman needs to make herself a later of discovery that the more the husband think he knows, the more he discovers.

True not everyone is easy to talk to but what i see in marriage, kids keeping a home and work together can be overwhelming for many women the man took the selfish route of meeting his needs outside the marriage he could have suggested the date nights after all he was doing date nights and other romantic things with his mistress why didn't he invest all that energy into his marriage i imagine marriage and relationships are not all about sweet easy conversations they are also about having the hard conversations is this what men try to avoid? the hard stuff? grin

Yes the woman needs to discover herself beyond wife and mother.

1 Like

Re: And He Has A 'side Chick' by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
andromida:

True not everyone is easy to talk to but what i see in marriage, kids keeping a home and work together can be overwhelming for many women the man took the selfish route of meeting his needs outside the marriage he could have suggested the date nights after all he was doing date nights and other romantic things with his mistress why didn't he invest all that energy into his marriage i imagine marriage and relationships are not all about sweet easy conversations they are also about having the hard conversations is this what men try to avoid? the hard stuff? grin

Yes the woman needs to discover herself beyond wife and mother.

There is no doubt about it that some men are selfish, but what happened to the woman making sure she take her time to know the man and make an honest decision to be with such man if he is selfish instead of counting her years and wanna marry by fire by force . . . Or could we blame the culture we find ourselves where a non married woman is seen as a taboo?
All i am saying is this:
1. A woman that washes the cloth of the man while they are dating
2. A woman that will come around and cook for the man before they are married
3. A woman that will leave her father and mother's house to come and clean the man's house
4. A woman that comes to warm up the bed of that man before they are married
Such woman is telling the man, i am ready and willing to slave for you and show me a man that will say NO, and i will show you a lair of a man

Remember the saying that "As you lay your bed, so shall you lie on it"
Re: And He Has A 'side Chick' by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
favoured234:
Wives: Keep dating your husbands, don't allow the house chaos take all your time, at times give everyone in the house noodles for dinner, leave dishes and all the house chaos for tomorrow and lazy with your husbands, Use your energy on your man and family and leave the side chick, she's a waste of positive energy.

Husbands: Love your wife as Christ loves the church, stop complaining to us single ladies about what is happening in your home, we are not interested, tell your wife she will understand, garlic smell can be romantic you know, experiment things you have imagined doing with your side chicks with her, .... Try to continue dating her....

Babes/Chicks/Single ladies: Stop listening to these men that complain about their family issues to you, you might not know where to draw the line... Gosh you will end up being a side chick and wont know how you got there... Empathy,..... Sympathy...... Emotions.......... Jumps into being a side chick.
Now repeat after me: I will not be a side chick[/b]
Again: [b]I will not be a side chick

You have said it ALL, except a man that is a fool, no man that loves his wife will not like that, take a scenario where they are both done eating and the wife played a game with her husband and say "Baby, whoever do dishes tonight will be the one to get the most of the kisses" except a man that is from the bush and dont like kisses wont wanna do the chores with the wife.

I have found over the years that the best of romance starts in the kitchen, looking at the sexing fingers of that woman while she is cooking and the man with his 6 packs doing the dishes and talking of sweet nonsense while all that is going on . . . The hoochieeee that night will be so hot.

1 Like

Re: And He Has A 'side Chick' by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
bukatyne:

You cannot compare the responibilities in dating to marriage na especially when kids start coming although I agree that a lot of people do not necessarily go deep during courtship.

I am not trying to compare dating with marriage but instead saying, it is important for the woman to study the man well and be sure he is the kind that she would like to spend the rest of her life with and a woman should not be who she is not all in the name of trying to be Mrs. Somebody and be accepted.

bukatyne:
I think the cultural belief that a woman is solely responsible for building the home while the husband is a sleeping financial partner (never mind that women contribute a lot financially to the home) is a very serious problem.

Rather than look for the next lady to cheat with, why doesn't the husband in the OP really drill down and look for a permanent solution to the problem?

If the woman do not agree with the cultural belief, let her tell the man and dont pretend i is all well with you while you are suffering within, as a man, i will never wanna be with a woman that is dying inside but laughing with me all because she wanna appear happy
Like you said, women contribute a lot financially these days and those beliefs and culture you are talking about were when the man used to be the sole bread winner of the family unlike now that men is bread winner while the woman is the butter and without the butter, bread is tasteless.

bukatyne:
OK, wifey doesn't have time for him because she is overworked/ cannot prioritize/ lays too much emphasis on mundane tasks/ cannot multitask etc.

What is the solution? Take the kids to school myself/get a maid/clean up immediately/ help her prioritize/ pick up some/more chores/ teach her how to delegate etc.

To what end? Spending more time together and having more quality time/sex/discussions together etc.

The woman has to be the one to liberate herself by NOT start it in the first place, once you start worshiping a man, then, it is over . . . The woman need to figure our what works in his marriage and with his man and that is where knowing each other is very important and special.... I cry for relationships in Nigeria . . . . Most of the wife have no idea the worth of their husband and how would they know when they dont spend time together or have accepted the status quo, yet coming online to complain or complain to friends at work that could do nothing about it, instead of sitting the man down after his favorite meal and have a heart to heart discussion with him.

bukatyne:
Yes, some women are Jezebels however how many women will you tell.... Babe, I noticed we don't spend much time together in bed/watching a movie/to talk etc. due to chores and the kids. I am thinking we should stop/I pick up etc. that they will not appreciate?

If he spends half the time he used in courting and nurturing the relationship with his side babe to nourish his marriage, don't you think it would blossom more?

How about the wife hands down too and tell the man that this week is our week to have fun and all house chores will be done by paid service . . . If the wife allow paid service, some of the money the man spend on the side omoge will be reduced (Jokes)

bukatyne:
IMHO, anyone who under the guise of 'my spouse is not meeting my needs' cheat is indirectly saying I am no longer interested in this marriage because cheating never solves any problem

I just watched Dumebi and Bitter leaf Cynthia which buttresses my point.

Dumebi wanted above all her husbandman's love and admiration and went about it in funny ways.

Instead of her husband to channel her need into good, he was ready to throw the towel and cheat

Not very Frank will be fortunate enough to meet a reformed Cynthia to do his work; often times, he has to do his work himself.

Ummmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Need Wisdom To Train And Teach Your Children Very Well. / Im Tired! How Can I Make Him See I Truly Love Him, Despite His Height??? / To All Dear Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.