Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) (93290 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Beface(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
divinehand2003:
Lol
WHEN YOU ARE IN RUSSIA, BEHAVE LIKE THE RUSSIANS. WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF UNFORTUNATELY IN NIGERIA WHERE THERE ARE NO ROAD SIDE TOILETS, THEN PLSSSSSS BEHAVE THE SAME WAY NIGERIANS DO BY PISSING ANYWHERE.
You don kill me with laugh finish! With this your analysis, if u find yourself in Bayelsa State you go become MILITANT.

1 Like

Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
dearpreye:

As far as we keep pretending all is well with our values and attitudes even when the opposite is obvious, there can't be any meaningful change here. We have laws because other nations do so; not because we say a genuine need to have laws.
then we cant call it a law! when we dont have adequate infrastructure to govern the law and enforcer! we are just like a air without voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
sonofananimal:
then we cant call it a law! when we dont have adequate infrastructure to govern the law and enforcer! we are just like a air without voice

Our laws are simply paper laws that aren't enforced rigorously. In simple terms, it's actually a lawless society. It doesn't take rocket science to have public toilets strategically located in our major cities but we have primitive folks in government whose ultimate target is embezzlement and indecent acquisition of properties. I feel so out of place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
We are 2015 and people are still seeing white versus black?

Seriously, all I see is two man doing the same thing. Peeing. Period.

Just be happy you are not shaking their hand afterwards.

Any jobless business man around? Public toilets might be your future, because you can only imagine the challenge we ladies are faced with....I am willing to pay to pee!
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Godseed: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Let me say from the outset that I am not holding fort for those who do this. I don't either. Having said that, it's true he can't try this in his country but it is only in Nigeria that you travel kilometres without seeing any convenience. We build malls, markets and even places of worship without decent restrooms. I recently had a workshop with some colleagues from a number of other African countries like Malawi, Kenya etc. You need to see the shock on their faces as we took them round public places including markets without a single toilets in many instances. I was quite ashamed when some of these my friends ran out of the restrooms at Olumo rock, a supposed tourist centre. Do you see the heaps of refuse that adorn the median section of our major roads every morning? What will it cost local neighbourhood to make provision for designated refuse collection points? Will such arrangements be too much for local landlords association in face of failure of constituted government?
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
divinehand2003:
Lol
WHEN YOU ARE IN RUSSIA, BEHAVE LIKE THE RUSSIANS. WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF UNFORTUNATELY IN NIGERIA WHERE THERE ARE NO ROAD SIDE TOILETS, THEN PLSSSSSS BEHAVE THE SAME WAY NIGERIANS DO BY PISSING ANYWHERE.

sorry but it's that idiot by his side that encouraged him to do such .. also if you are pressed you can always go into petrol station restrooms , eatery restrooms, shopping complex restrooms , I have even entered a bank just to relieve myself before so it's not really a matter of lack of restrooms it's the mentality of the individual .

1 Like

Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Airfoce1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
boman2014:
how e no go copy when that yeye niggah dey do the same...
Be shur bf u pou de trega
HEEDIOTS!

AND NA FOR POLICE STATION OOO!!!!
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:
The worst is there is a police sign post there..

Well I don't blame him I blame that monkey beside him who taught him..

Well who am I to deprive that nigga from his End Time piss..

Wetin d nigga for do.

if he knock for ur gate say he wan piss u go let am

abeg enjoy Ur end time piss

1 Like

Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by cao(f): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
dre11:
If this is done in his country, the individual would be tagged as an animal without shame and may even be arrested... This white man was seen peacefully urinating in public without fear of being reprimanded near a police sign post in Lagos.

www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/see-what-this-white-man-was-caught.html?m=1

I'm guessing you've not used the Northern Line, I've seen with my own two eyes, two guys pissing on the freaking platform on more than one occasion. Dudes stopping on the hard shoulder to take a leak. Every pedestrian subway smells of piss. Even obodo oyinbo get their own riff raff. You'll always find guys pissing in places where they shouldn't in almost any country.
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by IBB98(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
na ALBINO........!
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by menix(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nnewiboi:

Wetin d nigga for do.

if he knock for ur gate say he wan piss u go let am

abeg enjoy Ur end time piss

Abeg how Nnewi joor...
I go fit still see fine gal wey una neva spoil with money for Nnewi..

Nwanne man gat marry nxt year...
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by akigbemaru: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
white man and naija man.
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by thundafire: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
simple logic wen u go 2 rome do as dy romans do

1 Like

Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Missbizy(f): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
When you are in Nigeria behave like Nigerians
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Missbizy(f): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
When you are in Nigeria behave like Nigerians, d guy besides him told him that.

1 Like

Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by otiigba1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
End time urinating! grin grin grin
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by GatJokez(f): 3:30am On Dec 09, 2015
dre11:
If this is done in his country, the individual would be tagged as an animal without shame and may even be arrested... This white man was seen peacefully urinating in public without fear ..........

It depends what country he's from. I Italy people pee and poo in public with no shame also. They'll pull over on the autostrada and squat or whip it out without thinking twice. Oh and the few public toilets they have are very disgusting and nasty.

I agree though, no matter who and where, it's disgusting and wrong. Some people should've been born goats lol.
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by james1(m): 6:10am On Dec 09, 2015
He is in league with the guy standing besides him, note how close they are standing.
Blame the government for lack of roadside bathrooms.blame the guy standing next to him.
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by ekwujuru: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
he is in Romeo what is bad about that Niija will do worst more so he has to obey the law of nature or else he land himself in our hospital with no doctors and medicine but shaa oyibo don't do that when you go back to your country although you cant try it becouse public toilet is Galway's available
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by daniel56(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Dnt forget the law is certain for the common man in nigeria.
Mutuwa:
Where the law is not certain,then,there is no law
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2015
dre11:
If this is done in his country, the individual would be tagged as an animal without shame and may even be arrested... This white man was seen peacefully urinating in public without fear of being reprimanded near a police sign post in Lagos.

www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/see-what-this-white-man-was-caught.html?m=1

What do you expected when, we don't have functional public utilities (Toilets) in the country?! And more over, when in Rome act like the Roman! We Nigeria do it all the time, it is more or less our culture no be so? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by ogashakiru(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2015
he is doing as he sees us do.
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Osjaay(f): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
imagine
Re: White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) by Miraxy(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2019
FruityLass:
One can't do that in some areas in Bayelsa.

To urinate is #50
Defecating is #100 cheesy

cheesy
FruityLass:
One can't do that in some areas in Bayelsa.

To urinate is #50
Defecating is #100 cheesy

hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.