Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,090 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (105319 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nubian113:

Lools #Wrong&Strong

It's not battle of the sexes hun. He never left because he loves her. She will stay because apparently she too loves him too. I'm just saying if you don't start nothing it won't be anything... She deserved a whoop asssss too! that's why in court I'll Taylor my statement to suit him.

This is not a battle of sexes. I don't that BS. I do logic when it comes to gender issues.

Love is not a defense in court if that he hoped to rely on. If it had been threat of violence, then I will pity him and defend him. And I am not saying that she doesn't deserve some lesson.

Trust me when I say that I have met violent women that I can't wait for them to be put in their places but the truth is people should learn to run away from psychos like that.

People who stay with abusive partners have mental issues and I believe they should be locked up. Personally, I find it hard to see myself enduring potential death incidents because of love. I love myself too much to undergo that BS.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
I hear ya bbe but not everyone thinks like that... Emperor was just saying ( & I gave an example) like You must agree that there are 3 sides to every story. This case is lost because one must relate in order to sympathise with something. You can't relate because you love yourself too much cool

doveda:

This is not a battle of sexes. I don't that BS. I do logic when it comes to gender issues.

Love is not a defense in court if that he hoped to rely on. If it had been threat of violence, then I will pity him and defend him. And I am not saying that she doesn't deserve some lesson.

Trust me when I say that I have met violent women that I can't wait for them to be put in their places but the truth is people should learn to run away from psychos like that.

People who stay with abusive partners have mental issues and I believe they should be locked up. Personally, I find it hard to see myself enduring potential death incidents because of love. I love myself too much to undergo that BS.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nubian113:

I hear ya bbe but not everyone thinks like that... Emperor was just saying ( & I gave an example) like You must agree that there are 3 sides to every story. This case is lost because one must relate in order to sympathise with something. You can't relate because you love yourself too much cool

I can relate that the law does not understand love as a defense.

I can relate that if we allowed stupid excuses (not reasons) for violence/abuse, we will have to either bury hundreds of men and women everyday or emoloy more doctors to stitch up battered men/women.

It is illogical and impractical to make excuses for actions like that. This is one if the reasons why I love the lawgrin

If we allowed people to act baedd in their emotions ( whixh would be subjective), the world would have turned upside down. If
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by mikolo80: 12:28am On Dec 10, 2015
doveda:

Potential punchingbag

If you had anything close yo y CV, you would know that I am not your sisters who LovePeddler around to improve their status in life
Hahahahahahahahahaha my sisters will buy you many times over.you this mumu woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by mikolo80: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2015
doveda:

Ode!

Beat your wife and end up dead
Hahahahahahahahahaha you think I'm as stupidd as you to marry an idiott like you. No my wife will have manners, class and carriage.none of this agalacha behaviour you're displaying here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by mikolo80: 12:51am On Dec 10, 2015
doveda:

you are BROKEcheesy
prayer for you and unborn generations.may heaven have pity and reject this for you.but hey whatever floats your boat cos you would Watch your mouth how you talk cos curses have a way ofricochetting off me back to the sender so heads up so you know who to ask for forgiveness when you're tired of sufferhead life
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by mikolo80: 12:53am On Dec 10, 2015
doveda:

Broke ass man
Chei dis tin pain you gan. Why you con take am personal like dis na. Oya come jets talk whats really bothering you?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by emperorchedda(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2015
mikolo80:
Chei dis tin pain you gan. Why you con take am personal like dis na. Oya come jets talk whats really bothering you?
grin grin why evils?? grin

No use laugh kill me here abeg
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by emperorchedda(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2015
mikolo80:
Hahahahahahahahahaha you think I'm as stupidd as you to marry an idiott like you. No my wife will have manners, class and carriage.none of this agalacha behaviour you're displaying here
e don do abeg before we hear say one person don hang her neck tomorrow angry
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2015
emperorchedda:
grin grin
Wicked!

You finishedmy mother, the biitchh
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by coolviv: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2015
emperorchedda:
His daughter won't provoke a man and push him to the wall CONTINUALLY, men are humans too

Taa!! Comot here. God's secretary. What do you know about what will happen in the future.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by coolviv: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2015
emperorchedda:
Do you even know what is 'free speech'. I smh for your case

When you assassinate someone's character, make baseless vituperations, make false assertions against a person that is no more freedom of speech but LIBEL

You can't insult a person and claim it's freedom of speech

Use your brain

Oga lawyer, freedom of speech is when someone sees a horrible picture like this and unequivocally condemns whoever causes such a damage on a 'pregnant' woman no matter the cause. Had you used 'your brain' , you would realise that all the insults and vituperations are not 'baseless' or 'false assertions' but a reaction to a clearly proven and seen idiotic action of an animal of a man. I shake my head for your senselessness.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by coolviv: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
weird bastard I just have to ask, this ur idiocy, were you born with it or did you study it at a school. You better watch your mouth and seek ur class. If you and till when you have sense, never try mention me again. Abi u dey craze ni. You think this is a market place where it's normal to display idiocy. No make me catch you oh.

Mumu.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by coolviv: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
you are an idiot if you were not u would have better sense. Since I observe you a hoe. If you like display crassness with the buffon who ends up marrying you. Am sure the pic of that woman up there will win a miss world contest before u. Silly ass

Mumu
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by coolviv: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2015
enomakos:
can you say u have not hit a woman in your life before?
Pretenders

It's like you are a woman beater or are related to one. 10 years in jail and ruination awaits you.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by enomakos(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2015
coolviv:

It's like you are a woman beater or are related to one. 10 years in jail and ruination awaits you.
yes i am a confirm woman beater i do my beating in the bedroom
whenever a woman offend me i make sure to beat her well so well she is unable to walk
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2015
emperorchedda:
why call 'mum' a hoe when you have no proof that she's one?? undecided did your mum do that? grin
Answer the question my friend. Wold it be okay for ur mum to stab or break ur dad's head because he verbally abuses her Continuously?

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2015
emperorchedda:
Just how my sister ain't silly to provoke and push a man to the wall. When a man annoys her, instead of ranting she should just 'walk away' to avoid provoking him.

Forgive me for calling you the cretin you are grin
So when a woman is annoyed and provoked, she should walk away? But a man can't do same?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by emperorchedda(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2015
Joy1706:

Answer the question my friend. Wold it be okay for ur mum to stab or break ur dad's head because he verbally abuses her Continuously?
My dad won't provoke my mum for any reason. If he does, he is on his own, that's like clipping a lion's tail and expecting no backlash.

Vice versa. Women are really provoking thinking all men are programmed to swallow shit
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by emperorchedda(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2015
Joy1706:

So when a woman is annoyed and provoked, she should walk away? But a man can't do same?
Why treat a man like trash, insult his personality and even cheat on him continually and expect him to walk away??

I'm not a proponent of anybody walking away. My stance is don't provoke nobody. Women do this damn too much
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
thank you! you said the truth!

nobody know if that WOMAN IS ONE OF THOSE FOOLISH WOMEN who only run mouth and be raining INSULT on her husband anyhow and the husband is just tolerating her until he reach his limit.

when I see story like this, I just don't PITY her but wanted to hear the husband side of the story, WOMEN ARE evil .
And men are saints! Angels from the pit of hell
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2015
emperorchedda:
Why treat a man like trash, insult his personality and even cheat on him continually and expect him to walk away??

I'm not a proponent of anybody walking away. My stance is don't provoke nobody. Women do this damn too much
Oya don't walk away na. Stay there and chop shit. When u end up in jail cos of assault or murder, send me a post card ill come pray with you
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2015
emperorchedda:
My dad won't provoke my mum for any reason. If he does, he is on his own, that's like clipping a lion's tail and expecting no backlash.

Vice versa. Women are really provoking thinking all men are programmed to swallow shit
Just so you know, men almost always cheat on their wives, get other women pregnant, verbally abuse and demean their wives. Wouldn't you say that is provocation? Do you think a women are programmed to swallow shit? What should the woman do in this case, since you don't believe in walking away?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2015
emperorchedda:

Just so you know women don't provoke men for no reason

Juugggh
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
thank you! you said the truth!

nobody know if that WOMAN IS ONE OF THOSE FOOLISH WOMEN who only run mouth and be raining INSULT on her husband anyhow and the husband is just tolerating her until he reach his limit.

when I see story like this, I just don't PITY her but wanted to hear the husband side of the story, WOMEN ARE evil .
Maybe the husband is one of the many useless and irresponsible men roaming in Nigeria. Why won't she run her mouth? Men are evil. That man should be set to the gallows
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Teymanhenry:
no matter what, such beating by a husband is uncalled for... but by the way she wrote, I know the type of woman she is. she's the type of woman, who can make u so upset that u can do what u least expect Yaself to do:
How do you expect a bitter, battered, trampled upon woman to write? She should have been showering praises on him? You must be a saint
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
just wait until you get married (if someone reasonable will even come looking for you) and start talking RUBBISH and raining INSULT up and down like a woman who don't think before talking and see if that man won't beat the hell out of you!.

just look at what you are talking undecided so you expect a man to endure emotional abuse from a woman!

let me not talk but I think you need some help!
All these rubbish is because there are so many lily live red women around. Let any man try laying a hand on me, that'd be the last time he lays his hands on anybody. Rubbish! I have no time to play victim
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2015
doveda:

My growing upnwas fine, I went to one of the best federal schools and my family is the best anyone could hope for.

I am sorry, I have no idea. I would have been more gentle on you. sad
Pls how do embolden words?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2015
seangy4konji:
Beating a woman is bad but there are some terrible women who despite being married act like teenagers in matrimonial home.
Now this is funny! Aren't you men always claiming to be babies? At least acting like a teenager is better than acting like a baby
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2015
emperorchedda:

As if u don't know that there are men who treat their wives like trash, demean and insult them, and cheat on them continually with maids, friends and sisters. Isn't that provocation? I hope you won't say otherwise if she pours acid on him or stabs him?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Joy1706:

All these rubbish is because there are so many lily live red women around. Let any man try laying a hand on me, that'd be the last time he lays his hands on anybody. Rubbish! I have no time to play victim
good for you!

keep deceiving your self!

and keep talking what you can't control
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Joy1706:

Maybe the husband is one of the many useless and irresponsible men roaming in Nigeria. Why won't she run her mouth? Men are evil. That man should be set to the gallows
I pray you don't don't married a monster, but you sound like the type who will be the monster herself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.