Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (105535 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:

From her message and looks.
I have the Feelings that she is possessed with a BAD character/lacks respect.
She must have been Overempowered to the extent that her MOUTH now uses solar battery.

I may be wrong, but I feel so.
That doesn't undermine the fact that the MAN may be an eediot.

MOST Ladies now need to be tamed before marriage, because those mermaids we prayed against and envisaged that they came from the sea, now LIVE amongst us.
By the way, she put up the STORY on Social media for we to have a glimpse and possibly make contributions.

Like the way your father tamed tour mother

Your sisters and daughters would be beaten almost to the point of death because they needed to be tamedgrin

You don't need us to live. If you can't take it, fund a man or let us be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Lexusgs430: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
May his judgement be a dish served stone cold. And dessert, should be behind the walls of the toughest prison in the land, with very very hard labour!!!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tonnierichy:
When we tell them to choose wisely, they will not listen....

Its always bou money and d good looks....

Sorry to her though!!

She should look better soon undecided

Ehn

How can you tell that a man is bad when he has eyes on you during courtship?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
SOME OF THIS WOMEN ARE DISRESPECTFUL. PLEASE DON'T HASTY TO PASS JUDGEMENT. WAIT FOR THE HUSBAND TO TELL HIS OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY
bet are you mad? It's a genuine question. This is because you have to be insane to a very high degree to ask such question. Sorry oo, but I'm curious. You mean a "disrespectful" woman deserves to be treated like an animal? Can he beat a fellow man like that? Jeez!! This woman could have died. What happened to walking away? What happened to separation or divorce. You sound like a typical wife beater. I pray you meet your waterloo soon. Smh!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Sanchase: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Even if she cheated so fuuckking wat, men no dey cheat?

D guy should thank his stars cos if dis gal be my relative d guy na history, nonsense.

If she cheated, get ur act together and find another gal, only weak men beat women !

4 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
SOME OF THIS WOMEN ARE DISRESPECTFUL. PLEASE DON'T HASTY TO PASS JUDGEMENT. WAIT FOR THE HUSBAND TO TELL HIS OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY

So because of that, he should kill her abi

Oh! I think I undersand you now. If your sister calls her husband a fo.ol, she deserves to be murderedcheesy

Thanks for the knowledgecheesy

She is stupid sef

She should divorce

Collect everything he has ever owned

And send him to jail

Assault is a crime!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
he should be in court for a criminal charge... this is more than just filing for divorce.... ضصث

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by MissSlimbody(f): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aminat508:
Amin o my sister. Agba adura niyen. Because dem no dey write am for fore head ooooo embarassed

Dem no dey write am for face o.

No matter what the woman said or did, she didn't deserve that kinda battering.
A pregnant woman fot that matter embarassed

I know a man that use to pick up weapon whenever he quarreled with his wife.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by brossam2001(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Not trying to justify the beating though!!! but I think some women deserve this shit, especially when they are cheaters. Madam pls summon the man to marital tribunal and let's try him for assault, battery, attempted woman slaughter.

It will be appropriate to hear the man side of the story bf passing my judgment at the mean time BAIL GRANTED due to insufficient information and evidence of past psychiatric problem.

Case adjoined to 20th January, 2028.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by NiRfreak(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided tongue tongue
Chuldren like you only learn the hard way. good luck in your hatred towards men.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pangea:
Was that woman pregnant in that battered picture?
she looks pregnant. What a monster!! Arghhh!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by bigeagleeye(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
mytime24:
Hmm, hpe she's nt cheatin her poo shA undecided

#justaskiN
Very valid question! I will never support any madness near one quarter of this but in my parlance they say, hearing one side of a story and assuming judgement seat makes one a callous elder! That was how sugabelly came and give us plenty stories only for us to see later there is untold side to the story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by deeone10: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
I am not in support of a man beating his wife but I must say the wife too must be stubborn or wicked before the husband to make a continuous beating like that. I hope you make the right decision before one kills the other

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by BCISLTD007: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Lol..why u wan slap her...that's hard love sweetie. ..some girls can bring out the devil outa any guy..but the guy is weak...he shoulda fled before it got to this..

Touch my sister like this....hmmm..fear won't even let anyone try it.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Saved2Serve: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
chill joor! given her character out means what? You just gave your character out as a clone of her husband. You are the type that would take your wife as a piece of object and boxing bag. So, she shouldn't talk? Because she is a wife, she doesn't have bile to snap at such a wicked act on her by one who was suppose to defend her from such assault? So, it is just we the men who has bile and temperament to go bunkers? Doesn't she have blood flowing throw her veins?

You expected her to submit and eulogize her beasty horseband on his birthday? Until you begin to realize that your wife deserve as much respect, decorum, care and love that you demand from her, you will forever carry on with animalistic tendencies.

These are the kind of men who can't fight their fellow men. For im mind, him don give person red eye. Pray it is not your sister..
braine:
Seen. The message alone has given her character out already.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
bro, no amount of cheating or insult from a woman can justify this kind of battery. if it were me, i would throw her out of my house inwtead of degrading myself to this level.

VOICEOFJUSTICE:

stubborness is not really a justification for this kind of battery... this is overdo... even if you mistakenly beat your girlfriend or wife, there should be no scars.

deeone10:
I am not in support of a man beating his wife but I must say the wife too must be stubborn before the husband to make a continuous beating like that. I think you are making the right decision before he kills u

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by mike404(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
How can I hold back my tears with this horrible picture. Messing up a woman like this should attract capital punishment. How can a man with functioning brain did this to his wife. I just hope the useless husband beg the woman for forginess only if the woman will forgive him because the woman has prophesized evil in his life.

The man must be Shekau's twin brother.
YOU MEAN PROPHET SHEKAU PBUH
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:

abi

Same will your sisters o

Their own will soon come
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
jasysandra:
The signs must have been there even before they got married but she chose to ignore it....

This is not love cause the love I know is totally not wicked.

Not in all cases
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Speakdatruth: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
petkruz:
No no no, not sad at all. When u were selling asoebi for 15k and trying to spite all your friends u didn't think u were marrying a monster? U didn't see these signs in courtship? Ok let's say the man hid all these characteristics, why did u allow it get to this? Why filing for divorce now? Or u call that love? You must be a joker madam. You lucky u still have fingers to type, better be wise!
sharrap
wot rubbish are u typing? some men can be a good pretender and why not ask how many days they courted.

4 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
it is permitted in Islam. Muslims do worst

Werey
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by preciousMI1(f): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
after all she left behind to stick together with dis man... there's no excuse for beating a woman
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by bidex584(f): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
funkyibodude:
cry sad but what attracted you to him in the first place undecided
@ d firstplace dearie d man go dey so caring n nyc ehn....no be some men.....dey can pretend ehn

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
NiRfreak:
I am not going to cast any stone or pass any blame until i hear both sides of the story. What i know is that, we are all inherently evil,and with appropriate dose of incitement we can showcase our animalistic tendency beyond reasoning

cheesy

That means you must support terrorism? And you must planning to beat your future wife if she does something so annoying to bring the animal out in you?

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
I blame her father and brothers

And I blame her
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Vikky014(f): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
your point is
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bitch of d 1st order
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
funkyibodude:
May be his boxing skills cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by wasco8(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by pedrilo: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
funkyibodude:
e dey pass money?

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
gunpoint:
My ex deserves this kinda husband i swear. That fool

Bros you dey Vex ooooo!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.