Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Anyone In Iowa City Or At The University Of Iowa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone In Iowa City Or At The University Of Iowa? (1199 Views)

Top 15hotels In Nsukka That Are Close To The University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu / How Long Does It Take To Get An Admission Offer From The University Of Northumbria, Newcastle? / The University Of Bedfordshire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In Iowa City Or At The University Of Iowa? by savanaha: 2:24am On Jun 02, 2009
I am doing a summer program at the University of Iowa and would like to know if there is anywhere that I could get some African food. Even an African food market will do, because I want to purchase some food stuff for the cooking I will be doing. I don't think Walmart has maggi cubes and food is just not that good without maggi cubes. Thanks in advance if you can help. I already feel like am in the boondocks.
Re: Anyone In Iowa City Or At The University Of Iowa? by SeanT21(f): 6:04am On Jun 02, 2009
This is all I have.

K & N African Food StoresK & N African Food Stores

Write a review
3826 Douglas Ave
Des Moines, IA 50310

(515) 279-5451‎

(1) (Reply)

(U.S.) Department Of State Set To Increase Visa Fees Effective April 13, 2012 / Aero Or Arik From Calabar To Lagos? / Arikair Is The Worst Airline In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.