Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! (995 Views)

Kindly Advise A Fellow Nairalander On Which Phone To Buy / Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? / Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
I love playing high quality games. I have a list of 15 games I want to download, but so far only two games was successful. Real racing 3 and CSR racing are the two successful games. I've since given up on downloading large games from play store because any time the game stops midway, you have to start all over from 0%. very frustrating. I downloaded asphalt 8 from play.mob.org only to get a black screen. I deleted it, 1.3gb wasted. I've downloaded, need for speed most wanted which is a more interesting game, but can't play it. I downloaded the apk file and the zip file but I don't know how to extract it into the right folder to enable it to play. I want to take it to callus miller or slot to see if their phone engineers can help me but first I decided to come here. My phone is not rooted.
Re: Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! by augster(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
If you stay in ib, i can help you for free. And pls state your phone
Re: Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
lofty900:
I love playing high quality games. I have a list of 15 games I want to download, but so far only two games was successful. Real racing 3 and CSR racing are the two successful games. I've since given up on downloading large games from play store because any time the game stops midway, you have to start all over from 0%. very frustrating. I downloaded asphalt 8 from play.mob.org only to get a black screen. I deleted it, 1.3gb wasted. I've downloaded, need for speed most wanted which is a more interesting game, but can't play it. I downloaded the apk file and the zip file but I don't know how to extract it into the right folder to enable it to play. I want to take it to callus miller or slot to see if their phone engineers can help me but first I decided to come here. My phone is not rooted.

U are not a real gamer if ur mobile phone is ur gaming machine.

1 Like

Re: Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
augster:
If you stay in ib, i can help you for free. And pls state your phone
I stay in Port Harcourt. My phone is Infinix hot 2. pls help
Re: Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
greenhulk:

U are not a real gamer if ur mobile phone is ur gaming machine.
lol. but pls help if you can
Re: Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! by daphid25(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
lofty900:
I stay in Port Harcourt. My phone is Infinix hot 2. pls help
It might be your phone

I have about 3 to 4 high quality games on my C8 and I'm really enjoying it
Re: Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2015
daphid25:

It might be your phone

I have about 3 to 4 high quality games on my C8 and I'm really enjoying it
not from the phone. the files have been downloaded but I don't know how to extract the zip file into the right folder
Re: Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! by wiseone28: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2015
lofty900:
not from the phone. the files have been downloaded but I don't know how to extract the zip file into the right folder
install the apk then extract the zip file to Android = data on your sdcard for nfs, it need internet at first opening...if you download like a game with obb file extract the zip file to Android= obb. NB. always download game like nfs according to your cpu wish is MALI infinix is using

1 Like

Re: Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! by wiseone28: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2015
nfs u can download only the apk and install on your internet it will start downloading by it self (618mb)

1 Like

Re: Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2015
wiseone28:
install the apk then extract the zip file to Android = data on your sdcard for nfs, it need internet at first opening...if you download like a game with obb file extract the zip file to Android= obb. NB. always download game like nfs according to your cpu wish is MALI infinix is using
thanks, u r truly a wise one
Re: Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Get your trusty HD Android games Here.

(1) (Reply)

Htc One M10 / If You Are In Lagos And Its Environ, This Is For Sale / MTN Is Robbing Me Off My Hard Earned Airtime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.