Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Attraction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attraction? (7742 Views)

I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. / Do Ladies Depreciate In Attraction Over Age 30? / Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attraction? by ssoftappless(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
first of all her figure(her boobs, how big and round they are and her ass, how big they are) then are beauty(average or very beautiful)
Re: Attraction? by firstking01(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aminat508:
His height wink wink
no worry, na electric poll u go marrysad
Re: Attraction? by donephi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Attraction can be defined as:

• To pull towards without touching..

• The tendency to attract..

• Something interesting or enjoyable that people wants to see, visit or do..

• Fascination.., etc

Attraction is something experienced by individuals of opposite sex, same sex, political, economic and social groups.. My interest on this topic is on FIRST ATTRACTION.. You meet an individual for the first time, and there is this pull like a magnet that attracts this person to you..

From the views of individuals asked on this topic, I have heard different opinions, even those that sounded weird to me.. The first said, a clean dentition.. The second, facial looks, and the third, height..

Unfortunately, I cannot categorically state what attracts me FIRST to a person.. I was thinking it's a person's sense of humor but that's like a second place since the attraction I am laying emphasis on here has to do with the physical attributes of an individual..

To Nairalanders, what is that FIRST thing that attracts you to a person? Your view(s) are welcomed kiss kiss..
The profile pix behind this moniker is my ideal attraction. Everything is on the average wink if you know what I mean
Re: Attraction? by IamLEGEND1: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
DONKING4:
In the case of a man, my attraction comes from the good dress sense..

1 Like

Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
If he's sitting down, his legs embarassed

If he's standing, either his height, his scent, his eyes or his teeth grin

But tbh. I get attracted to ppl for random reasons so there's no rule.

Call me Olivia Twist grin
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aminat508:
His height wink wink
super long bamboo tree kinda height? grin
Re: Attraction? by Aseco(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmm..... What attract me to a lady
1. Body structure as in straight lady not fat not orobo 2. Normal back n front hope understand that 3. Normal height like 5"6 above 4. Should also hv nice natural hair 5. Neatness n nice walk
Re: Attraction? by flokii: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga...
sweet and attractive lady... smiley
Re: Attraction? by kinglekan: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Decker:

I wasn't being dramatic. I was just trying to express myself in the best way I could, so anyone reading my comment would have a vivid understanding of what I am actually talking about.

No p bro. I was only being sacarstic. smiley
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
first thing you get to see is outward appearance before inward grace, so definitely physical beauty[dressing, mannerisms, etcetera] attract me firsthand
Re: Attraction? by misspicy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
donephi:
Hw u doing? Missed u
am hungry....
missed you too sad
Re: Attraction? by Aminat508(f): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Adufetohposh:
super long bamboo tree kinda height? grin
Lolz Adufe grin
Re: Attraction? by Aminat508(f): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
firstking01:
no worry, na electric poll u go marrysad
cheesy tongue
Re: Attraction? by kinglekan: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
grin eku she

Just say u misd me. grin cheesy
Re: Attraction? by donephi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

am hungry....

missed you too sad

Hungry?
For food or... wink?
Re: Attraction? by misspicy(f): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
donephi:

Hungry? For food or... wink?
or shocked
Re: Attraction? by donephi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

or shocked

The other mouth na grin
Re: Attraction? by misspicy(f): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
donephi:

The other mouth na grin
sorry i don't know what you are talking about angry
Re: Attraction? by JoeCutie(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
The very first thing? Well, that has to be one of the physical attributes, isn't it? grin

• She must be beautiful facially (cos the eyes will eat first before the mouth comes along)

• Then after her face comes her downstairs. If the down floor is not properly built, then the house isn't strong, is it? grin I'm not really a fan of Toolz kinda baka, but at least na wink grin Your backside must be sane and sound, and it must be ready (for war) at all times, to be able to respond whenever the master needs it, ighotago?
? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
If he's sitting down, his legs embarassed

If he's standing, either his height, his scent, his eyes or his teeth grin

But tbh. I get attracted to ppl for random reasons so there's no rule.

Call me Olivia Twist grin
I guess this makes nonsense to the 'ask for more' mantra.
Re: Attraction? by firstking01(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy tongue
kissescheesy
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Different things attract me to different people. Sometimes, it's her voice, sometimes body language, good diction, face e.t.c. Lest I forget, I hardly get attracted by dress sense except it makes some 'structures' come out more. wink
And of course, them ManCHESTer and ARSenal gringrin
Re: Attraction? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
jaybee3:
Radiating forehead
Oversized bakassi
Alternative energy power generation tendency from 'em obvious suffocating boobsie

Ati be be lo
@ Jaybee3, You see your life sad sad? Translate your Yoruba to English angry, lemme know if you are cursing me..

@misspicy, cheesy cheesy.. The brother needs to have a good bath, wearing some nice cologne before approaching you..

@Decker, your detailed explanation makes me wonder who you are smiley.. You need to see my teeth while reading your post..

@chibwike, I will drown in my perfume when I will meet you cheesy..

@Aseco, natural hair you mean shocked? Are weaves turn offs? Maintaining our natural hair in this part of the world is difficult embarassed..

@MrsPhyno, serious Oliver Twist grin..

@RexKexMilann, attitude? First attraction? How ?
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

@ Jaybee3, You see your life sad sad? Translate your Yoruba to English angry, lemme know if you are cursing me..

@misspicy, cheesy cheesy.. The brother needs to have a good bath, wearing some nice cologne before approaching you..

@Decker, your detailed explanation makes me wonder who you are smiley.. You need to see my teeth while reading your post..

@Aseco, natural hair you mean shocked? Are weaves turn offs? Maintaining our natural hair in this part of the world is difficult embarassed..

I'll take that as a compliment.
Re: Attraction? by Aseco(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Decker:

I'll take that as a compliment. smiley

I dnt like much make up also especially that eyes hair that u ladies normally attached I hate it
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aseco:

I dnt like much make up also especially that eyes hair that u ladies normally attached I hate it

Are you high? Do I look like a girl to you?

1 Like

Re: Attraction? by Aseco(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
@ Sleekyshuga I hv checked ur profile u are jst the perfect type of my kind of lady that attract me, like to know u more....
Re: Attraction? by RexKexMilann: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Face is Primary.

Body Structure is Secondary.

Attitude is Tertiary I.e The attitude depends On how Far I Can go With the Individual.

You Copy?
Re: Attraction? by Aseco(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I hv checked ur profile pic u are the type of ladies that normally attract to me, perfect structure... Wil like to know u better

1 Like

Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aseco:

sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
joseph1832:
I guess this makes nonsense to the 'ask for more' mantra.
sorry, I don't get what you're saying.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 / Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} / I Ate His Money, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.