Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East (22816 Views)

Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Bakassi Boys In Aba, 3 Die (Graphic Photos) / 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by GodMode: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by techmart(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
so sad....
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by chris4gold(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
biafra feofuuu...
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by EasternActivist: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
rolexsms:
my brother he was poisoned... my village youth has already taken up the matter and have found out the killer... he was killed by his only brother... their parents gave birth to only two of them...the brother of Mr Tony gave the family land to a native doctor to use... so when mr Tony got to the village he told him it wasn't proper.. then the brother poisoned him.. everything inside mr tonies body was melted to fluid....

So kindly rephrase this thread...
The truth is out...
So please don't let people take advantage of this thread as it doesn't portray the whole of SE in good light...
If you were to witness bakassi boys raiding you won't ask that for your people.

And to the mods that pushed this thread to FP...
You all shall reap what ever you are sowing.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by omololu2020(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
K
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
We don't need bakassi boys. We need BIAFRA!!!
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Igbo ppl badt oooo cheesy
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Bonuwa: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Maxi112:
I dnt blv in all this trash, na for only Nigeria movies e dey exist.... if e pain u carry d matter go court... oya! leave d way mk I pass
look at hw u r fooling urself, must u comment ?if u don't hv smtn to contribute y nt rest dan to show ur stupidity.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by flokii: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Later some yeeboos go dey shout up and down..

afterall na yorubaland most of you run to for refuge from ur wicked village people...

yet una no sabi show appreciation..

no wonder igbos hardly go home... even some that do dnt take their family along with them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chai e be lyk say biafara rule don start oooooooo

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Viktor1983(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
ruggedboy01:
We don't need those vampires again angry sad
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by oyeah786(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Am not saying am perfect or a must but it is important. Don't forget, totally traditional means cos that's were life is and its very important too, you fight gun with a gun. RIP bro
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Jabioro: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Your brother case is spiritual.. Bakassi boy can't solve it..your brother spiritual welfare is dead long ago before the actual death came..he is not supposed to travel in the first instance and if he eventually did as he has done he would be on dry fasting throughout.. the deed has been done..don't put mouth too much otherwise you will be seriously attached... because iwo gan ofuye...
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Arcard(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
na only in Nigeria person go die dm go say na person kill am . guy u r nt a civilized human being hw ur bro go die u don dy lag kn who kill am, i dy suspect u ohh. no investigation u dn blv say na person for home kill ur bro nd d youth dn catch am. old man if na like dat u dy tke catch murderers am sorry To say dis u killed ur bro to tk hs properties.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by biafranqueen: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rubbish!
We have heard of worst cases when it comes to killing people for dubious means...
IBADAN, the Oyo State capital, has of late been in the news for not very good reasons. In what could easily pass as a scene from a horror film, a slave camp was discovered in the heart of the city.

Soka-ForensicThis camp where unspeakable horrors have been committed apparently combined the functions of a shrine with that of a home or a transit camp where captives were randomly raped and offered up for rituals after vital organs have been taken out of their body.

OP High BP is a problem in this society you should of had an autopsy done instead of coming here insinuating nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Pidggin(f): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
OP, you need God

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Standing5(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
drake22:
Scam alert.
So you want to create a motion that Igbo people do charm to kill.

I heard of a man that died on his return from Ogbomosho his leg started to swell up.
Non sense.
You are föøl. A big one. How on earth did the OP imply only SEners do charm here or do it more or even most? And your only example had to be Yoruba example. Later they will say SE aren't tribalistic bigots.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by glossy6(f): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
WilyWily:
You registered on de 6th of December

And so? He must not say his mind abi? If to say you be Seun you for shut the gate after you :-P
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by andyanders: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Op, sorry for the death of your loved one, but I will have to let you understand that your reasoning is poor and uncalled for as it regards to what killed your loved one.

People die through cardiac arrest or what is also known as heart failure.

How can a grown up person like you start raising issue as if someone killed him. Footballers who supposed to be medically fit, die.

Unless you want to tell us that ONLY people from your village die after going home, then you need to go back to your village as the gods of your village is angry with you guys.

4 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by rolexsms(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
andyanders:
Op, sorry for the death of your loved one, but I will have to let you understand that your reasoning is poor and uncalled for as it regards to what killed your loved one.

People die through cardiac arrest or what is also known as heart failure.

How can a grown up person like you start raising issue as if someone killed him. Footballers who supposed to be medically fit, die.

Unless you want to tell us that ONLY people from your village die after going home, then you need to go back to your village as the gods of your village is angry with you guys.
whatever you wanna say na for ur pocket...the person who killed him has already confessed

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by glossy6(f): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Arcard:
na only in Nigeria person go die dm go say na person kill am . guy u r nt a civilized human being hw ur bro go die u don dy lag kn who kill am, i dy suspect u ohh. no investigation u dn blv say na person for home kill ur bro nd d youth dn catch am. old man if na like dat u dy tke catch murderers am sorry To say dis u killed ur bro to tk hs properties.

You must be standing with your head.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by andyanders: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Op, I think you have an undeveloped brain at this time of your life.
You must be from an occult background.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by TeamSimple(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Op you mean Ebube and his Isakaba boys?
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by mirabel001(f): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
anti igbo thread making FP anyhow dis days....dis yoruba mods self

6 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by andyanders: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
rolexsms:

whatever you wanna say na for ur pocket...the person who killed him has already confessed

Forget that issue of the person confessing. That is how you people kill innocent people by forcing them to confess to a crime they never committed.

He confessed that he stayed in the village and sent remote control to kill him? Nonsense.If any person says that, they need to re-examine if he confessed under duress.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by sonnie10: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hypertension is a silent killer. People should control their blood pressure by eating healthy, exercising, controlling their weight and limiting stress.

I can bet my balls that OP does not even know his blood pressure reading as we speak!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
It depend on were u ar connected to ohhh for me... Dunamis all the way.. the blood of jesus is againt all those witchi witchi people
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Mekky2010: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
I wonder when Africa will get over this nonsense of always claiming that somebody somewhere must be responsible for every death.

When I was in school, while some new students that just arrived where going through medical check, it was discovered that one of them was diabetic with incredible high sugar level, he wasn't even aware, the doc refused to release him and called ambulance immediately, screaming that the guy might fall into coma any moment. The guy was just smiling , saying that he was healthy.
If he was left in Nigeria , maybe one day u 'll hear that he collapsed and as usual some villagers will be responsible.

It is also very disturbing that a seeminly educated person will also be writing such trash. The youths in your village may end up accusing some innocent old man in the village and victimize him for what he knows nothing about .

Africa my Africa open your minds to reason. Brothers and sisters do comprehensive med check up yearly, u need not wait till u notice u are very sick.
My 2 cents

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by chesterlee(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mumu op...

Bakassi boys dey catch Juju men?

4 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
rolexsms:
my brother he was poisoned... my village youth has already taken up the matter and have found out the killer... he was killed by his only brother... their parents gave birth to only two of them...the brother of Mr Tony gave the family land to a native doctor to use... so when mr Tony got to the village he told him it wasn't proper.. then the brother poisoned him.. everything inside mr tonies body was melted to fluid....
The some people are wicked
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by ideatoprince18(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Maxi112:
I dnt blv in all this trash, na for only Nigeria movies e dey exist.... if e pain u carry d matter go court... oya! leave d way mk I pass
. ......... MUMU still dy exist for una village ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultist Nabbed After Robbing Student In Rivers, Pistol Recovered. Photos / DPO Used Tear Gas On Me, Called Me A Prostitute – Rape Victim / Duped Prostitute Punched For Confronting Client’s Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.