Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East (22817 Views)

Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Bakassi Boys In Aba, 3 Die (Graphic Photos) / 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Sunnypa11(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Make una tell Chief priest make him use Nnamdi Kanu albino blood as sacrifice
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by poseidon12: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
redcliff:

that turned his internal organs to fluiD? there must be something more!

How did op know that the deceased's internal organs were turned to fluid? Did they perform surgery on the dead? Our people are extremely superstitious.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Cmanforall: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2015
rolexsms:
The rate of killing by our own brothers in the east is so painful now.... yesterday I lost a relative.. he travelled to the village and when he was coming from the villa... he called us and told us he is close to lagos... we were happy.. his wife prepared his food for him and his little daughter was already jumping every where happy... after some time ..the next thing I heard was my phone ringing.... when I picked the call.. I was told that Mr tony had slumped at Maza Maza peace motor park ...I entered bike from ajangbadi straight to maza maza.. when I got their I saw him dead... the driver said he just came down from the bus.. slumped and died.. and that was the end.... this is the way many people die now.. without any thing happening to them.... someone just travels to the village.. and once his back the next thing is death or sickness.. why? we need to put a stop to this nonsense.. #thisnonsensemuststop enough is enough ...can something like the Bakasi boys still be brought up?

It is quite painful for the sudden demise of the young man. But I wish to point out somethings to my fellow Nigerians.
I must say the level of Research in our country is low. Case of death from Noncommunicable diseases are under-reported and most times due to the belief that 'someone' is responsible. Without disputing the fact that there are some few evil men, we shouldn't be clouded by this general belief.

If I may ask you about this your friend, what was his last blood pressure? When last did he check it? Is he overweight? What's his blood glucose level? Was he diabetic?

There're lots of questions that could be asked. And this brings our mind on the need for occasional medical checkups.

It is saddening that Noncommunicable diseases and communicable diseases are affecting our developing nations. I wish individuals, organizations and government could invest into Researches to help curtail this sudden deaths, when the causes are found.
Thinking of Bakassi for this kind of case is not really necessary.
Take heart.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 09, 2015
That's Biafrans for u! They can't be united in anyway... Kai! Imagine, brother kills brother.

Thunder go fire anyone wey go talk say Biafra will come to stay.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by NovusHomo(m): 2:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Movic1:
Igbo "blothers" be like.. hmmm dx Op is a yoruba

Biafra things...
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by DedeNkem: 5:41am On Dec 09, 2015
I know you're upset but your rant makes no sense.

People die for many legitinate reasons. You've no clue what killed him and you're already looking for someone to blame for his death.

People who know, at least, basic science don't believe in fairytales like juju, because they know it's nosense and non-existence.

Unfortunately, Nigeria is so messed up that we still don't have autopsy equipment and experts, in 21st century. Only through autopsy would one be sure of what killed him. It could be heart attack.

In absence of that, please don't go about looking for someone to accuse. The deceased may have had health issues he didn't know or tell anyone.

Nigerians hardly go for medical checkup. The time they usually visit a doctor is mostly when it's too late. And some Nigerian doctors on the other hand, have no clue what they're doing.

As he fell someone could have given him a CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) to keep him alive till a medic arrives. Oops! I forgot Nigerians have no clue what CPR means and we don't even have ambulance. In fact, having a heart attack or a serious health issue in Nigeria is a death sentence, which is quite shameful.

Nigeria is f*ucked up, it's a failed State.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by theDEVILisHERE: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2015
rolexsms:
The rate of killing by our own brothers in the east is so painful now.... yesterday I lost a relative.. he travelled to the village and when he was coming from the villa... he called us and told us he is close to lagos... we were happy.. his wife prepared his food for him and his little daughter was already jumping every where happy... after some time ..the next thing I heard was my phone ringing.... when I picked the call.. I was told that Mr tony had slumped at Maza Maza peace motor park ...I entered bike from ajangbadi straight to maza maza.. when I got their I saw him dead... the driver said he just came down from the bus.. slumped and died.. and that was the end.... this is the way many people die now.. without any thing happening to them.... someone just travels to the village.. and once his back the next thing is death or sickness.. why? we need to put a stop to this nonsense.. #thisnonsensemuststop enough is enough ...can something like the Bakasi boys still be brought up?

@ Op
We know your game plan
It's not going to work

Lies and deciet will always eventually land you in problems

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by goodgate: 6:09am On Dec 09, 2015
rolexsms:
my brother he was poisoned... my village youth has already taken up the matter and have found out the killer... he was killed by his only brother... their parents gave birth to only two of them...the brother of Mr Tony gave the family land to a native doctor to use... so when mr Tony got to the village he told him it wasn't proper.. then the brother poisoned him.. everything inside mr tonies body was melted to fluid....
Sorry for your loss,may God grant you the fortitude to bear it.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Masterclass32: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2015
Total rubbish.

And it made front page too!

Just super!

sorry for your loss though, @ op.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by kayalla(f): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2015
rolexsms:
my brother he was poisoned... my village youth has already taken up the matter and have found out the killer... he was killed by his only brother... their parents gave birth to only two of them...the brother of Mr Tony gave the family land to a native doctor to use... so when mr Tony got to the village he told him it wasn't proper.. then the brother poisoned him.. everything inside mr tonies body was melted to fluid....

since they ve found out the killer wat do u need bakassi boys for get the man arrested or kill am back.

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Jamesrock(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2015
rolexsms:
The same way i lost my dad
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by bishop4life(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2015
menix:

Hmmmm, why do u ask?

Is it that hard to proclaim your origin bro?
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by plaetton: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=rolexsms post=40815093]The rate of killing by our own brothers in the east is so painful now.... yesterday I lost a relative.. he travelled to the village and when he was coming from the villa... he called us and told us he is close to lagos... we were happy.. his wife prepared his food for him and his little daughter was already jumping every where happy... after some time ..the next thing I heard was my phone ringing.... when I picked the call.. I was told that Mr tony had slumped at Maza Maza peace motor park ...I entered bike from ajangbadi straight to maza maza.. when I got their I saw him dead... the driver said he just came down from the bus.. slumped and died.. and that was the end.... this is the way many people die now.. without any thing happening to them.... someone just travels to the village.. and once his back the next thing is death or sickness.. why? we need to put a stop to this nonsense.. #thisnonsensemuststop enough is enough ...can something like the Bakasi boys still be brought up?
[/qsilly

This is so silly,painfuly stuuupid, an embarrassing display of ignorance.

Based on the title of the thread, I was expecting to read that the man had been kidnapped, robbed or murdered by hoodlooms, only read that he had slumped and died.

What year is this , 2025 or 1815 ? shocked

The man could have died of one of a hundred different illnesses.

How did you , and could you make the illogical leap, make the illogical connection between the fact that he travelled to the village and the fact that he SLUMPED and died after a lighting from the bus ?

Why do we Africans always choose and cling on to the irrational, when they are plenty of rational explanations available ?

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by plaetton: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=rolexsms post=40815093]
[/qoute]

Sad as this situation is, the conclusions are sadly incorrect, painfuly silly , and display of a dangerous type of gnorance.

Based on the title of the thread, I was expecting to read that the man had been kidnapped, robbed or murdered by hoodlooms, only read that he had slumped and died.

What year is this , 2025 or 1815 ? shocked

The man could have died of one of a hundred different illnesses.

How did you , and could you make the illogical leap, make the illogical connection between the fact that he travelled to the village and the fact that he SLUMPED and died after a lighting from the bus ?

And Why do we Africans always choose and cling on to the irrational, when they are plenty of rational explanations available ?
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by saintfizzo(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2015
okeyley:
the rate anti Igbo thread makes front these days is alarming.

#WhyThisHate?
I don't get u, the OP is igbo.... why are we being blamed again? I taya o
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2015
ruggedboy01:
We don't need those vampires again angry sad

pls bro explain to me... What do they do? I dont understand
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Niwdog(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2015
rolexsms:
am an igbo person too am not high on anything and ive just said my mind .....
yu said your mind but not what really happened. Ezi ka ghi nma. Efi
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Niwdog(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2015
The op is really an idiot. Your brother who was killed by his only brother. What a compiled feaces!!
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by 4X4: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2015
grin
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by FuckTheMod: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2015
drake22:
Scam alert.
So you want to create a motion that Igbo people do charm to kill.

I heard of a man that died on his return from Ogbomosho his leg started to swell up.
Non sense.
Foól

Call you wicked soul flatěehead brothers to order.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by glossy6(f): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Arcard:
as u stand wt ur craze.
cheesy Yeye dey smell
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by glossy6(f): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2015
Niwdog:
The op is really an idiot. Your brother who was killed by his only brother. What a compiled feaces!!

Over wise guy. You think it is impossible? What of a man that killed his wife & kept 4 out of his 5 kids in bondage? Wiseman?
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by dejavski(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Rubbish!
We have heard of worst cases when it comes to killing people for dubious means...

OP High BP is a problem in this society you should of had an autopsy done instead of coming here insinuating nonsense.

Honestly I concur with what the OP said though my own reasons is not aligned with the village juju ish that he brought up. Mine has got to do with the rising crime rate in the land. The FG needs to empower the Bakassi boys in the east and the Opc in the west to curb these criminal activities.
The cri rate is so high now that they even robbed in my area as early as 8:30pm last week.

The police are incompetent
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Even tho' I am reluctant in believing your story because you just opened this your account 3days ago, and spent only 9 hours on Nairaland, but I must say May his soul rest in peace because you said he is your relative. I don't want to believe you can associate your relative with death just to put Igbos on the bad news. But If you didn't lose any relative I must say that death will surely come around you if you're lying to us.

However, we are in 21 century, when people suffer Sudden death, especially an older person [from your story, he's already married], we search for possible cause of sudden death. In this case where he travelled long distance, sitting in one place, he is highly at risk of having Deep vein thrombosis and thromboembolism, here blood clot can block blood supply to the heart and the person suffer heart attack, it kills instantly.
The blood clots, mostly, in the leg, the most dependent part of the body, but most time these blood clot don't move until the person moves. So when your relative moved out of the bus was when the clot(s) moved out from the legs to other parts of the body.

So if your leg usually swell when you're travelling or when you sit for long time, then always stand up, stretch and exercise your legs intermittently during the long sitting.

The risk is higher if he was hypertensive, obese, or had some undiscovered cardiovascular problem. These things can be verified at Autopsy, so if he hasn't been buried, he should be sent for Autopsy before accusing one old man in the village of killing your brother.

We know evil people who use evil power to harm people abound, and they are every where, even in New York, it's not limited to Igbos. And the solution is not Bakasi's jungle justice and use of charms that can turn evil at any point.
The solution is by use of prayers and constituted judiciary and armed forces of the sovereign State.

rolexsms:
May God give Nigeria.. Hope and peace that will bring permanent joy.. Amen

From your few posts on Nairaland, which is just 8 posts, you claim to be a good Christian, yet you believe in charms of Bakasi boys...

rolexsms:

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2015
drake22:
Scam alert.

I heard of a man that died on his return from Ogbomosho his leg started to swell up.
Non sense.

And how this was move to FP is so pathetic... undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2015
glossy6:

Over wise guy. You think it is impossible? What of a man that killed his wife & kept 4 out of his 5 kids in bondage? Wiseman?

Read his statement again...If his brother was killed by his only brother then the OP is the KILLER undecided

What kind of mods do we have now in NL...

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2015
He didn't say it was his brother.

kaycid77:

Read his statement again...If his brother was killed by his only brother then the OP is the KILLER undecided

What kind of mods do we have now in NL...
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Arcard(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2015
glossy6:
cheesy Yeye dey smell
alright
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Biafrarep(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2015
drake22:
Scam alert.

Non sense.
This also reminds me of my neighbour at oshodi back then, he name was Obafemi Awolowo Abiola, he told me then that he was traveling to Ijebu ode to stay for a while & we warned him how unsafe it was to stay anywhere in yorubaland due to witchcraft but he was adamant & left for Ijebu Ode, few days letter we heard that Obafemi Awolowo Abiola was dead, they said he was giving otapiapia. Chai, Rip Femo, if only you listened to us.

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2015
centje:
Even tho' I am reluctant in believing your story because you just opened this your account 3days ago, and spent only 9 hours on Nairaland, but I must say May his soul rest in peace because you said he is your relative. I don't want to believe you can associate your relative with death just to put Igbos on the bad news. But If you didn't lose any relative I must say that death will surely come around you if you're lying to us.

However, we are in 21 century, when people suffer Sudden death, especially an older person [from your story, he's already married], we search for possible cause of sudden death. In this case where he travelled long distance, sitting in one place, he is highly at risk of having Deep vein thrombosis and thromboembolism, here blood clot can block blood supply to the heart and the person suffer heart attack, it kills instantly.
The blood clots, mostly, in the leg, the most dependent part of the body, but most time these blood clot don't move until the person moves. So when your relative moved out of the bus was when the clot(s) moved out from the legs to other parts of the body.

So if your leg usually swell when you're travelling or when you sit for long time, then always stand up, stretch and exercise your legs intermittently during the long sitting.

The risk is higher if he was hypertensive, obese, or had some undiscovered cardiovascular problem. These things can be verified at Autopsy, so if he hasn't been buried, he should be sent for Autopsy before accusing one old man in the village of killing your brother.

We know evil people who use evil power to harm people abound, and they are every where, even in New York, it's not limited to Igbos. And the solution is not Bakasi's jungle justice and use of charms that can turn evil at any point.
The solution is by use of prayers and constituted judiciary and armed forces of the sovereign State.

From your few posts on Nairaland, which is just 8 posts, you claim to be a good Christian, yet you believe in charms of Bakasi boys...

The above was my reply to the Op.

I quite agree with most part of your post but denying existence of 'juju' is not correct. There's good and evil in our Universe, whatever good you have has its equivalent in evil realm. If you have doctors and Religious treating illness, you have evil mind causing such illness.

This doesn't mean illness can't develop naturally but what ever happens in our physical world has a spiritual drive, the spiritual can be evil or Good, and perceive as such physically, but the ultimate goal of such perceived 'evil' or 'good' is what determines if it's actually good or evil.

For instance, someone may miss his flight and miss a job. In his eyes, he has encountered evil or juju has been used on him not knowing he was saved from death through thromboembolism, from long sitting on the Air plane. The ultimate goal of the perceived 'evil' is to save his life, which is good

DedeNkem:
I know you're upset but your rant makes no sense.

People die for many legitinate reasons. You've no clue what killed him and you're already looking for someone to blame for his death.

People who know, at least, basic science don't believe in fairytales like juju, because they know it's nosense and non-existence.

Unfortunately, Nigeria is so messed up that we still don't have autopsy equipment and experts, in 21st century. Only through autopsy would one be sure of what killed him. It could be heart attack.

In absence of that, please don't go about looking for someone to accuse. The deceased may have had health issues he didn't know or tell anyone.

Nigerians hardly go for medical checkup. The time they usually visit a doctor is mostly when it's too late. And some Nigerian doctors on the other hand, have no clue what they're doing.

As he fell someone could have given him a CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) to keep him alive till medical comes. Oops! I forgot Nigerians have no clue what CPR means and we don't have ambulance. Having a heart attack in Nigeria is a death sentence

Nigeria is f*ucked up, it's a failed State.

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Biafrarep(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2015
dejavski:

Honestly I concur with what the OP said though my own reasons is not aligned with the village juju ish that he brought up. Mine has got to do with the rising crime rate in the land. The FG needs to empower the Bakassi boys in the east and the Opc in the west to curb these criminal activities.
The cri rate is so high now that they even robbed in my area as early as 8:30pm last week.

The police are incompetent
Stop saying what you dont know, I am currently in the East & I can confidently tell you that East is comparatively much safer than Waste, its been long I witnessed or heard of any violent crime of any sort but its almost a daily occurence in the Waste expecially in places like Abeokuta, Lagos etc. It is those places that need Bakkasi Boys, Egbesu Boys, OPC & MEND put together & not the East that is largely peaceful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultist Nabbed After Robbing Student In Rivers, Pistol Recovered. Photos / DPO Used Tear Gas On Me, Called Me A Prostitute – Rape Victim / Duped Prostitute Punched For Confronting Client’s Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.